IT.COM

auction Premium Domains: Overtrap.com, Outstroke.co, Thatside.co - Starting at Just $49!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kush07

Impact
Hello!

I hope you're all doing well! Today, I'm excited to announce an exclusive domain auction featuring three fantastic domains: Overtrap.com, Outstroke.co, and Thatside.co. Each domain has its own unique potential, and they're now up for grabs at some amazing starting prices(Priced Cheaply as I want to sell them quickly) . Don't miss this opportunity to own these valuable assets!

Bid Format: DomainName.com - $XXXX

Here are the details for each domain:

Overtrap.com(Premium)
  • Starting Price: $99
  • Domain Type: .com
  • Registrar: GoDaddy
  • Renewal: $21.99/yr
  • Expiry: 8 Dec 2023
  • Description: Overtrap.com is a memorable and versatile domain name suitable for a wide range of businesses and projects. It's easy to spell and pronounce, making it perfect for any online venture.
overtrap_premium_image

Outstroke.co
  • Starting Price: $49
  • Domain Type: .co
  • Renewal: $39.99/yr
  • Expiry: 9 Dec 2023
  • Description: Outstroke.co is a short and catchy domain name, ideal for startups, blogs, or any creative project. The ".co" extension is widely recognized and respected, making this domain a valuable asset.

Thatside.co
  • Starting Price: $49
  • Domain Type: .co
  • Renewal: $39.99/yr
  • Expiry: 9 Dec 2023
  • Description: Thatside.co is a versatile domain name that can be used for various purposes, from branding a business to launching a personal blog. It's short, memorable, and easy to remember.
Get all three in bulk for 20% off!

Don't miss out on the chance to own these domains that have the potential to boost your online presence and brand. High-quality domains like these are hard to come by, so make sure to place your bids early.

Bidding Increments: $1
End Time: 72 hours after last bid
Payment Method: PayPal(preferred), or we can decide it once you're ready to get the domains!

Please feel free to ask any questions or request additional information about these domains. Bidding starts now, so place your bids below or send me a private message if you have any inquiries.

Good luck with your bids, and thank you for your interest in these premium domain names!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back