NameSilo

Snap before everyone else...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How do you get domains at SnapNames.com before everyone else. Are there lists that show domains that have just been put on pending delete status. Because theyre ALWAYS gone before I get there. What tactics do you use to get them as quickly as possible??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For the good names, you generally need to place the snap before it goes to PENDING DELETE status. For excellent names, the snaps are reserved even before the names actually expire (i.e., while they are still active).

•••
Thanks for the extra information armstrong, that was just the answer I was looking for.

•••
I've seen active names taken at SnapNames a full 9 months before the expiration date, and sometimes not even a name that would generally be considered premium. Thankfully, these are exceptions to the rule. My hope is that SnapNames will start generating a few more successes. It is difficult enough to get a slot w/ a good name to begin w/, and than when they miss a name you had reserved months earlier ...Eeeooow!

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by Grrilla
I've seen active names taken at SnapNames a full 9 months before the expiration date,

Tip:
For WLS to pay off in the mid-long, you need to be willing to secure slots 2 years up at launch, and then forget about them.

•••
Originally posted by Grrilla
It is difficult enough to get a slot w/ a good name to begin w/, and than when they miss a name you had reserved months earlier ...Eeeooow!

Exactly! This is why I will never spend another dime with Snapnames. I wasted a few hundred dollars there.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back