Domain Empire

Established Skin Care and Acne Treatment Blog For Sale - PR1 - VERY CHEAP PRICE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Friends,

I am selling this beautiful site on skin care and acne treatment. You can view the site by following the link below.

Acne, acne treatment and skin care niche has a great demand and huge search volume as you may already know. I have started this nice blog just a month ago. It has some unique articles and acne treatment products (affiliate) included. Though I haven't added all the products and just a few to show how you can add these products to both create content for the blog and also earn from affiliate selling.

I am using wordpress and some really useful plugins to make it more powerful and easier to handle stuffs like adding new video, updating adsense and other ads etc. The theme is modified and made easier for you to blend ad codes etc. at the right place. The site is designed the way preferred by Search Engines, 100% original site and logo design. Though I tried to keep the site simple and informative.

The domain name is keyword rich and very much brandable. It is registered at Godaddy.com and will expire Nov 2010.

This site is already submitted to all major search engines and 20+ major web directories. Also been social bookmarked to major bookmarking sites. Site is already indexed in google and build a good number of backlinks. This is totally SEO completed so you don't need to worry about spending hours on it.

You can use adsense and affiliate links/banners very easily. This is just a one month old site and receiving few traffic so expect no revenue. I will show the buyer how to acquire the affiliate account and put products into the site if needed.

PRICE: $80 Only

Payments by Paypal.com

The Buyer Will Receive

AcneGuru.info domain (Free push to Godaddy.com account)

All files including articles + theme files + PSDs

Full support on transferring the site to his/her server

BOUNUS more articles to keep posting fresh content for the next few days

Please PM me or post here any questions you have.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back