NameSilo

Site Design/or template + rating system

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

max99

Established Member
Impact
0
Im looking for site design (web2.0 style) and intergration of some kind of rating system.

love the look of this http://www.candesprojects.com/projects/artofgift_1.jpg

so something similar maybe.

Need to be able to add products tho, and make them rateable, from 1 to 5, or 1 to 10. Then also need to be able to reorder by rating, name, and date

Budget is reasonable, if you are able to do this please reply or pm with price and time. and portfolio of previous design.work

Thanks
Max
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
ne1 else ?
 
0
•••
still looking
 
0
•••
checkout my portfolio...
 
0
•••
Hello,
I can do this. I don't currently have a portfolio but I'm working on getting one up. PM me if you want a few examples of my design work.

I could also code you a custom PHP rating and integrate it into the design.

Price would be $150 total for script and design.

Let me know if you're interested.
 
0
•••
Hello max I have sent you a pm. Please check

Do reply me back at [email protected]

Thanks
 
0
•••
EDITED
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back