Dynadot

advice Single word people names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
Hi, was wondering if anybody here has had any, or sold any, single word people names?

I just picked up two of them and am curious where I may stand with them.

DOTTIE.NET

VANNESA.NET

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally I cant see any value in these

Dottie is not a common name at all and Vannesa is not the correct spelling

•••
Vanessa would be worth keeping. Yours aren't IMO, at least in that extension.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I know this probably refers to the density of people with this last name or first name, but any thoughts to what has more value, single first names or single last names?

•••
I know this probably refers to the density of people with this last name or first name, but any thoughts to what has more value, single first names or single last names?
First names by far.

•••
I see first names as having the least amount of cybersquatting friction compared to that of last names, however, persoanally I'd rather have my lastname.com vs my first.com as my last name is definitely more personal and means more to me.

•••

Some first names are also last names: Anderson, Brady, Harrison, Jackson.. so on, tons of them :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back