Dynadot

marketplace Squadhelp launches Ultra-Premium Marketplace

NameSilo
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
The Squadhelp Ultra-Premium Marketplace is now live.
Squadhelp partnered with Hilco Digital Assets and Andrew Miller to curate a premium collection of domain names.
Squadhelp invites people to submit their single-English word and category-defining domains to the marketplace.
The marketplace has 116 domains listed today ranging from $75,000 up to $6 million.
Read More.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Lol, so we need something AI powered (their words) for a marketplace containing 106 domains...

How far we have sunk.

•••
I think it should be mandatory to assign a value to your domain name if you want it to appear on this list. If you don't want to price it, you don't need to be in the ultra premium marketplace, imo.

It's kind of boring to have a bunch of names with no value assigned to them by the seller.

•••
Lol, so we need something AI powered (their words) for a marketplace containing 106 domains...

How far we have sunk.

... so far , only 2 aftermarket analytical co have their own ai ml etc backend. SH is not one of them . Github contains ready to cocktail code via f.e. OpenAI api

Regards

Last edited:
•••
•••
Seems to be limited to .com

would you expect anything different from these “experts” who have made their money off one .extension and one .extension …

They are stuck in a pendulum effect until selling GTLDs @ six and seven figures is common place

^ this is inevitable ^

The internet is constantly growing and thus new names are needed,

The only thing that would help advance this market is to challenge the registries to release premium domain names @ standard renewal prices (and) change the renewal prices of premium domain names that have already been registered

In fact I believe this alone would be such a game changer “overnight” that even old world .com investors would jump on the bandwagon …

•••
There's some solid premiums in the new marketplace. I think it's great for the platform overall.

•••
1695366222002.png

https://onlinedomain.com/2023/09/20...hes-ultra-premium-marketplace/#comment-906250

Last edited:
•••
Hi

*Update issues just fixed.

Do you have any sales through SH?

Last edited:
•••

How far we have sunk.
You assume it will stay at 106? Or just unnecessarily negative... hmm

•••
Seems to be limited to .com
The target clients of ultra premiums are commercial entities, and those are solely interested in .com domains.

Have there been any sales of .ai, .co, and .io above $100,000? Sure. But you can count those on your fingers, and therefore they're statistical outliers.

He does have a point, but the problem here is that if a marketplace allows for direct contact with their clients they might decide continue the transaction off the marketplace to save some money off the commission fees.

The solution could be a "contact broker" for a middle man to make sure that the sale takes place on the market place.

As far as plural domains are concerned, yeah. Those are overrated. "Orange" has branding potential and can be used for anything, "Oranges" is limited to selling fruits.

Last edited:
•••
There are still .co Domains listed.
What are the criteria to get listed on Ultra Premium?

Ich have 68 Domains in my "whole" Portfolio there, 40% are Premium.
Signed up approx 1 week ago, any advice?

1699439016800.png

KPI's are not good, especially the 2nd 3rd ones.
Would like to contribute to SH; I really like this platform. Kind of Gameification.

Always trying to get good Brandable Domains to list there.
What is your experience?
Any advice how to improve Quality, STR, etc?

32 Premium with a Value of approx $90k

Would mch appreciate for Experience, advice etc.

The only downside is the comission, but if its worth it to sell faster; its totally fine.
I like them.

•••
Sometimes i am getting an error 504 on my sh wlm.
Does your WLM and sh landing page loads properly?

Last edited:
•••
9 Days later im at 140-150k$ apraisal and 52 Domains.
I never used WLM.
Just set the Nameserver and it should work

•••
•••
•••
Sometimes i am getting an error 504 on my sh wlm.
Does your WLM and sh landing page loads properly?
current issue is when you upload a banner image it doesn't show. I assume they are working on it.
That's if you don't want to use their pre-set images.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back