IT.COM

showcase Showcase your .Bot names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi DN folks,

As some of you are aware Amazon launched .BOT Domain for Artificial Intelligence and yesterday was the General Availability day.
Did you catch some nice ones or did you pass this opportunity?

I was tempted to try it, there are most single names priced as premium.

I have just two DNs:

AIRO.BOT
AIChat.Bot

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
Robotic.bot

Attachments

• IMG_1727.png
    802.4 KB · Views: 46
•••
•••
•••
racing.bot
soccer.bot
football.bot

•••
For reg.

mower.jpg

lm.jpg

My total and final .bot portfolio includes:

ui.jpg

download.jpg

img_6273-png.248631

lm.jpg

download (1).jpg

download (2).jpg

Attachments

• Lawn Mower.jpg
    Lawn Mower.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 29
•••
I located this summary from market research report:
"The Global Chatbot Market size is expected to grow from USD 5.64 billion in 2023 to USD 16.74 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 24.32% during the forecast period (2023-2028). The chatbot market is witnessing growth due to increasing demand for messenger applications and the growing adoption of consumer analytics by various businesses globally."

So as companies and persons launch more and more chatbots, when can we expect to see .BOT sales comparable to what we saw with the first big recorded .AI sales in 2017.

I see .BOT as a combination of .AI and .APP as chatbots and apps can be built and launched in a similar timeframe, commensurate with the complexity or simplicity of the build.

I noticed namecheap is providing .BOT as an alternative extension if you try to register a .com that is taken. Maybe .BOT will gain greater adoption after/if GD offers the .BOT extension.

Any sales besides the aichat.bot so far?

Few people even in the .AI sector are aware of the .BOT extension, but I assume this will change.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Mama .Bot ✯

20231204_210928_0003~2.png

Good Day

Storm Hawk

Last edited:
•••
disc
horeca
outbound
landlord

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
It must cost a fortune for these bot names, all super premium.
or was there a moment without a premium fee?
What names are we talking about?
Just registered the names quanta.bot stadium.bot superintelligent.bot .
These are ordinary (non-premium) names ($55).

•••
What names are we talking about?
Just registered the names quanta.bot stadium.bot superintelligent.bot .
These are ordinary (non-premium) names ($55).
these names -> There are a lot of bots here.

•••
•••
No reported namebio sales yet. Do you think a sale will come in before the end of the year?

I personally think it will be another 2 months before a sale. Promising to see 5/10 top traffic .bot domains on sedo are mine :) Getting 20+ a day on one. Interesting to see the different locations the traffic is coming from for a few of the domains.

•••
No reported namebio sales yet. Do you think a sale will come in before the end of the year?

I personally think it will be another 2 months before a sale. Promising to see 5/10 top traffic .bot domains on sedo are mine :) Getting 20+ a day on one. Interesting to see the different locations the traffic is coming from for a few of the domains.
My sale is not reported as it is paid by plan. Probably first .bot sale ever.

Last edited:
•••
My sale is not reported as it is paid by plan. Probably first .bot sale ever.

I know. Specifcally talking about a sale reported to namebio and listed on namebio.

•••
Someone registered 1.bot
All other single-digit domains are available.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back