NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recons.Com

Top Member
Impact
Hi,

I am looking for single english dictionary word for a news project. No creative stuff. Normally in singlular, but plural could be ok too.

.com ONLY.

Budget $2K-$8K.

One domain needed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
telegrafi.org
Thanks. But please read the description.
1. it is not .com
2. it is not a dictionary word. Telegraph.com would have been, of course )

•••
Just saw the .com - my apologies!

•••
It is ok. Since I got couple of PMs, want to clarify, no suffixes like "re-", "pre-" etc. No made up stuff with "-ings in the end. Just regular good old English word that is meaningful for news.

Of course, the ones like Tribune, Daily, Chronicle, Monitor are long gone, but I am hoping you have something that is close )

•••
•••
Hi.

I'm having a few domains available ...

OVERUSER.COM
INDOORMEN.COM
MULTIPEAK.COM
UNDEREFFECT.COM
GRAPHICCONTENTS.COM

•••
You may like 2 words:

BreakingAsia.com
BreakingChina.com

•••
No, not interested in 2.
I already own great ones like Chronicle News, Tribune Post, One Post, Daily Policy, all in dot com and with natural type in traffic.

•••
•••
•••
Have had about 20 PMs so far, none with what has been requested. Again, not interested in -able, ly, and other creative stuff, no adverbs etc., no two word ones, no non-dot-coms etc. But I guess nobody has it then )

•••
Hi,

Potential domains sent, please check the conversation started with you! :)

•••
•••
•••
Pls checkout www brandere dot com, there are City dot coms, names dot coms etc there .... See if u can find anything that fits your project.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back