Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.mobi Silent Auction Results

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
311
Given the sales list given on the main discussion thread, I believe these are the silent auction results for the .mobis:

bandlist.mobi 300
NMS.mobi 320
tags.mobi 1180
southamerica.mobi 3100
areacodes.mobi 5890
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
europe.mobi?
 
0
•••
I still wonder what happened to europe.mobi? Think, do you have any updates on what happened?
 
0
•••
I don't know. Hopefully C.T. or someone "in the know" will give an update soon.
 
0
•••
europe is definately the 800 lb. gorilla in the room. I hope that one went through...
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back