NameSilo

Showcase your VASP names and any news

Labeled as discuss in Niche Domain Discussion, started by Levi_charlz, Mar 24, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. bbboy5

bbboy5 Established Member

Sorry no further info. Just because I don't want to argue on my personal holdings. Whatever I told is correct and in best of my knowledge. No need to to manipulate.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. NameFu

NameFu Professional Design Services VIP

Proof without photoshop... I'm a pro, I will be able to tell. 😉

3. Linorth

Linorth Established Member

https://news.bitcoin.com/venezuelan...irements-for-virtual-asset-service-providers/

Sunacrip, the Venezuelan cryptocurrency watchdog, has recently published a new set of AML/KYC requirements for VASPs (Virtual Asset Service Providers) that establishes new and updated rules about the kind of information these providers must require and share with the Venezuelan government, raising alarms in the cryptocurrency community about what the government could do with this data.

https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=b122fdce-f71c-4de7-b0ff-958dff180bd4

Virtual asset service providers (VASPs) operating in Ireland are now subject to Ireland's AML/CFT framework and must register with the Central Bank

4. Levi_charlz

Levi_charlz Top Contributor VIP

The Diem association partnership with Silvergate will be a massive accelerant to the mainstream acceptance of Global Stablecoins.

In this partnership, Silvergate will issue a U.S. dollar (“USD”) backed stablecoin, known as Diem USD, the first asset ever issued on the Diem payment system, which will enable the conversion of fiat USD to and from the stablecoin through a process known as “minting” and “burning.” The stablecoins can then be used by virtual asset service providers (“VASPs”) for a variety of use cases, which includes commerce between consumers and merchants, as well as cross-border payments.

https://ir.silvergate.com/news/news...ollar-Backed-Stablecoins-by-Diem/default.aspx

5. comRaid

comRaid Established Member

6. Levi_charlz

Levi_charlz Top Contributor VIP

7. DomainBarracksRob

DomainBarracksRob Top Contributor VIP

The 4L com agreed

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice