Dynadot

discuss Showcase your VASP names and any news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
What is a Virtual Asset Service Provider?

A VASP is a crypto-business that conducts any one of the following activities:

1. Exchange between virtual assets and fiat currencies;
  2. Exchange between one or more forms of virtual assets;
  3. Transfer of virtual assets;
  4. Safekeeping and/or administration of virtual assets or instruments enablingcontrol over virtual assets; and
  5. Participation in and provision of financial services related to an issuer’s offerand/or sale of a virtual asset.

FATFs' definition of a VASP is perhaps the most critical definition in the cryptoverse - whether or not your crypto business is expected to implement a costly risk-based compliance program can hinge on this definition. Much of the "revised" part of the revised guidance lives in the VASP definition section. In fact there are about 12 redlined pages dedicated to the topic.

FATF's recommendations are way more than recommendations - they will quickly become regulatory gospel across the globe. And, the recommendations in the updated guidance are game changers.

https://blog.trmlabs.com/post/fatf-takes-a-big-shot

I’ll kick things off

VASPTokens

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
who took vasp in - soft, space, labs, company in the last few hours. :xf.grin:

•••
Got one more - Smart///VASP in king

•••
VASPcompany (.com)

I did also reg Vasping (.com) but seeing the urban dictionary explanation I might have to reconsider :ROFL::facepalm:

Last edited:
•••
•••
@MetaverseBranding you might be onto something though :xf.wink:

U.S Monthly searches 3,600 :xf.confused:
CPC: $3.05 (y)

•••
•••
I picked

VASPMate
VASPCredit
VASPBlock

dotcoms.

Still don't know what VASP even is lol just didn't want to be left out lol

•••
Still don't know what VASP even is lol just didn't want to be left out lol

That's very dangerous. Why? Because the combinations you create have to make sense. This is different for DeFi and VASP.

•••
That's very dangerous. Why? Because the combinations you create have to make sense. This is different for DeFi and VASP.

oh no I know what "virtual asset Service provider" means. I meant more like not being sure what kind of companies fall under that description in crypto space.

I also added OurVASP dotcom to my portfolio as well.

•••
added iVASP.co as my final pick in this niche.

now I'm officially done registering domains for a long while. (reached my $600/y limit for renewals lol)

Last edited:
•••
added iVASP.co as my final pick in this niche.

now I'm officially done registering domains for a long while. (reached my $600/y limit for renewals lol)
Don't worry you will recover your yearly renewals in only one nice name of DeFi / NFT / VASP. Just need some patience and vision.

•••
What is a Virtual Asset Service Provider?

A VASP is a crypto-business that conducts any one of the following activities:

1. Exchange between virtual assets and fiat currencies;
  2. Exchange between one or more forms of virtual assets;
  3. Transfer of virtual assets;
  4. Safekeeping and/or administration of virtual assets or instruments enablingcontrol over virtual assets; and
  5. Participation in and provision of financial services related to an issuer’s offerand/or sale of a virtual asset.

FATFs' definition of a VASP is perhaps the most critical definition in the cryptoverse - whether or not your crypto business is expected to implement a costly risk-based compliance program can hinge on this definition. Much of the "revised" part of the revised guidance lives in the VASP definition section. In fact there are about 12 redlined pages dedicated to the topic.

FATF's recommendations are way more than recommendations - they will quickly become regulatory gospel across the globe. And, the recommendations in the updated guidance are game changers.

https://blog.trmlabs.com/post/fatf-takes-a-big-shot

I’ll kick things off

VASPTokens
Thanks for creating this thread, I was looking to create one, but found your thread just now.
Thanks (y)

•••
couldn't just stay away from this so added:

vasple
vasplog
univasp

dotcoms.

cause I needed more brandable flavor.

now I really will stop! lol

•••
Though I'd join in the fun, reg'd 2 today

Vasp //.world
VaspCity //.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
added some more:

VASPElite
VASPStation
DeFiVASPs
TopVASP
TopVASPs

dotcoms.

•••
didnt want to regret not picking up more domains later so added

VASPJob & VASPJobs

dotcoms as well.

figured since VASP encompasses all DeFi, NFT and Dex it could be a good directory term for job listings too.

•••
didnt want to regret not picking up more domains later so added

VASPJob & VASPJobs

dotcoms as well.

figured since VASP encompasses all DeFi, NFT and Dex it could be a good directory term for job listings too.

They were on my list to register. You beat me to it :)

GL

•••
Best // VASP

VASP // agency

We// VASP

•••
They were on my list to register. You beat me to it :)

GL
haha thanks man. you already have enough killer names on your list ;)

but this is what I love about this forum the most.. we find a good opportunity and share it here and then among us we hold the best names of every niche lol
its like a modern wolf pack haha

•••
You guys like how vasp sound?

•••
•••
It was in my list for the last 2 days..finally made up my mind to get it.

I was just checking if the agency word was available and looked like you got it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back