Dynadot

Showcase Your Spanish Language Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

J Sokol

Top Member
Impact
Please include the domain name and its translation.

Here's mine:

MiMadreLoca.com

Trans: My crazy mother

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
JetPrive.club

PRIVATE JET

•••
•••
OK, Sorry for that, but isn't good?

•••
A premium .com spanish domain name . Gominolas.com . Today in the supermarket

#meaning. = Candys

Attachments

• 20190702_200237.jpg
    20190702_200237.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 280
•••
ElConcurso (.com) - The Contest

•••
Mimadreloca.com ---- no
Estrellas.Futbol ---- no
Noticia.Futbol ---- ok
Actualidad.Futbol ---- ok
Nariz.org -- no
Hablo.org --- no

@J Sokol veganaloca.com ----- No

@VirtualNameMarket.com ::

FelizMama.com ---- no .. is :: Mama Feliz.
TurismoParaguay.com --- Good.

@Kammineni :: Subrayar.com --- no
@nameflipping
Instalar.com (setup) --- no good
Calles.net (Street) --- good 20%
NegocioWeb.com (Web Business) --- no, is web de negocios
Tuarticulo.com (Your Article)--- no good
Tuwebfacil.com (Your easy Web). -- Good
SoporteCentral.com (Central Support). --- good 20%

@mayazir
Desacuerdo.com --- no good
---------------
@TCK ::

SaludIntegral.COM --- good

Embarazados <--- NO.. is EmbarazadAs

Sangritas <-- is not spanish

La Guia Hispana < good

Visite Vina Del Mar < good

CarroDeportivo.com is not sports cars.. is sport car.

Femenil.com --- good

@Gofresh
Dolar.com is not dollares. (but is nice)
dolar
Del lat. dolāre.
1. tr. desus. Desbastar, labrar madera o piedra con la doladera o el dolobre
https://dle.rae.es/?id=E5DwtgM

In spanish dollar is dollar too.

@forge
hechoenpuertorico.org <-- good 20%

@alci

micasa.io <--- nice one

@Riz M.
Alto nivel.com --- good for sports website. nice one

Last edited:
•••
Mimadreloca.com ---- no

It's funny, I sold this a while back to someone who apparently didn't know that the words are Spanish. It's called MimaDreLoca and contains articles about life as a digital nomad -- nothing at all to do with "My crazy mother."

•••
It's funny, I sold this a while back to someone who apparently didn't know that the words are Spanish. It's called MimaDreLoca and contains articles about life as a digital nomad -- nothing at all to do with "My crazy mother."

is funny..the buyer have english article in an three words spanish domain.

Last edited:
•••
•••
No what? Explain plz

In spanish language is not like English, me (an spanish speker and you ) we would use talk. com/net/org /.. but in spanih, talk does not say much....and much less to be monetized some kind of business.

in fact... hablo is worst than habla ... hablo is personal .. habla is pointing to others (better)

Of course, I'm talking to a company ..for a blog, it could work.

hablo ( is like "I talk)

but.. yo hablo ( is better, is exactly "I talk")

but

hablo and habla is not the same

Last edited:
•••
In spanish language is not like English, me (an spanish speker and you ) we would use talk. com/net/org /.. but in spanih, talk does not say much....and much less to be monetized some kind of business.

in fact... hablo is worst than habla ... hablo is personal .. habla is pointing to others (better)

Of course, I'm talking to a company ..for a blog, it could work.

hablo ( is like "I talk)

but.. yo hablo ( is better, is exactly "I talk")

but

hablo and habla is not the same

Don't know which dialect of Spanish you speak but "Hablo" simply means TALK or SPEAK.
Not I, me, we or whatever.
Yo hablo means as you said "I speak" which would be two words.
Hablo is one word Talk or Speak. If you wanted "I speak" (2 words) you can probably get that for reg fee.

•••
Don't know which dialect of Spanish you speak but "Hablo" simply means TALK or SPEAK.
Not I, me, we or whatever.
Yo hablo means as you said "I speak" which would be two words.
Hablo is one word Talk or Speak. If you wanted "I speak" (2 words) you can probably get that for reg fee.

Yo hablo is better than hablo.

but, in spanish....when you say ( hablo ) it means .. that you talk, i talk, he talk, it is how it is interpreted.

nobody talks saying .. hablo, ,,people say .. Yo hablo.

•••
Yo hablo is better than hablo.

but, in spanish....when you say ( hablo ) it means .. that you talk, i talk, he talk, it is how it is interpreted.

nobody talks saying .. hablo, ,,people say .. Yo hablo.

You're missing the simple point, I don't want to translate "I talk". I wanted the translation of "Talk".
Talk dot com = 1 million+
I talk dot com = $25/50 dollars

Yo translated means l
"I" don't want to talk...
Understand now?

•••
You're missing the simple point, I don't want to translate "I talk". I wanted the translation of "Talk".

Yo translated means l
"I" don't want to talk...
Understand now?

in English.

In spanish, the number they're nothing. is " Yo hablo " ..what makes sense

•••

in English.

In spanish, the number they're nothing. is " Yo hablo " ..what makes sense

You must be from a third world Latin country. Incapable of understanding the complexities of of single word translation.
Hopefully you'll invest more time in American business culture and less time in forums.

Tenga buen dia

•••
You must be from a third world Latin country. Incapable of understanding the complexities of of single word translation.
Hopefully you'll invest more time in American business culture and less time in forums.

Tenga buen dia

wao..You tell me all that crap, hand you're the one who does not speak Spanish natively .. stupid and ignorant two things at a time. Congratulations!!

I can not stop laughing with this guy.. hahahahah .,.

Last edited:
•••
wao..You tell me all that crap, hand you're the one who does not speak Spanish natively .. stupid and ignorant two things at a time. Congratulations!!

I'm 100% Puerto Rican.
Born, raised and educated in America.

I tried explaining to you the difference between the two words "Yo hablo" which mean "I talk"
and the one word "Hablo" which SIMPLY mean "Talk".
You continue with yo hablo.... is better.
Better for what??
Please try to understand the difference between the two. Or get a dictionary to help you.

•••
I'm 100% Puerto Rican.
Born, raised and educated in America.

I tried explaining to you the difference between the two words "Yo hablo" which mean "I talk"
and the one word "Hablo" which SIMPLY mean "Talk".
You continue with yo hablo.... is better.
Better for what??
Please try to understand the difference between the two. Or get a dictionary to help you.

Stop believing yourself superior with that of that with that crap that I'm from a country in America unable to do not know what thing, I am not from Latin America continet, the people of the continent are not stupid, that was a racist comment.

Adios.

•••
Stop believing yourself superior with that of that with that crap that I'm from a country in America unable to do not know what thing, I am not from Latin America continet, the people of the continent are not stupid, that was a racist comment.

Adios.

Your English is worst than your Spanish.
Being factual doesn't make me a racist.

•••
Yes, a non-native speaker needs to be cautious about registering domains in a foreign language. With domains investors already face the challenge of developers and end users finding creative ways to avoid paying for aftermarket domains - extra words, abbreviations, and alternative extensions as well as social media accounts. But in Latin America average incomes are quite a bit below US levels (Venezuelan monthly minimum wage is close to the US hourly minimum wage) so pricing domains high can take you out of the market. One thing I see some people on this thread doing is registering feminine words where that is not the default scenario. Yes, there are female doctors and lawyers and entrepreneurs but Latin culture is still very male dominated. How much demand is there going to be for a female occupation keyword in Spanish when most in that profession are men?

•••
Yes, a non-native speaker needs to be cautious about registering domains in a foreign language. With domains investors already face the challenge of developers and end users finding creative ways to avoid paying for aftermarket domains - extra words, abbreviations, and alternative extensions as well as social media accounts. But in Latin America average incomes are quite a bit below US levels (Venezuelan monthly minimum wage is close to the US hourly minimum wage) so pricing domains high can take you out of the market. One thing I see some people on this thread doing is registering feminine words where that is not the default scenario. Yes, there are female doctors and lawyers and entrepreneurs but Latin culture is still very male dominated. How much demand is there going to be for a female occupation keyword in Spanish when most in that profession are men?

true

•••

While in English simple words are widely used, in spanish is not so much...and in any case it is easy to look for cheaper options.

History and Historia

Historia 10k to 100k month search.

but the spanish market have not demand for "historia" domain names. .. So, the amount of searches does not fix the price.

then there is the interpretation, the spanish language is complex..

Inglish use a lot short words, but in Spanish, these same words may not say much.

Viral in English.. wide use, very important.

In spanish,

viral
1. adj. Of or pertaining to viruses.
2. adj. Said of a message or content: It is disseminated very quickly on social networks through the Internet. U. t. c. s. m.

but, in the art of communicating, say viral.com means less than .. "Lo mas viral" and that why simply words in spanish have not relevance. Spanish language requires the description of the subjects..(always)

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Back