NameSilo

showcase Showcase Your .Site Domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandChimp

Life is short. Get up and make yours better. ChimpTop Member
Impact
I am not a fan of .whatever but I think .Site is a good one.

What .Site domains have you registered?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For my part, I did register
Tix.site
Prank.site
WebProxy.site (I own the .io and .top)

I am quite disappointed of Name.com pre-registration. I've pre-ordered Tix.site and Webproxy.site there but was able to register them at 101Domains before Name.com try to catch them.. (Tix.site was a pre-reg at 101 and webproxy.site was a standard reg).

Surprisingly, all my words .XYZ domains are registered in .Site

•••
Am I seeing this right? 1664 EAP registrations? (according to ntldstats.com)

•••
Am I seeing this right? 1664 EAP registrations? (according to ntldstats.com)
I think it's right. I've been looking to register better words .site but they were not available for preregistration. Some people paid $175 for EAP.

•••
I got about 60 .SITEs. Drones, Vaper, 3DPrinter- mostly all dictionary words.

•••
•••
PR

Last edited:
•••
.web
.site
.website
.ws
.whykeepfailingforit?

imo....

•••
I've not really dabbled much with the new domains did pick a few of these though

motorhomes.site
tents.site
And few popular European holiday destinations
benidorm.site
grancanaria.site

Be interested to here peoples thoughts

•••
Just added!

Beat.site
Lead.site

Last edited:
•••
.web
.site
.website
.ws
.whykeepfailingforit?

imo....

.Site is catchy and tech savvy + Descriptive (I'ts a Prank.site, Lead.Site, Beat.site)
.Website (too long IMO but good for online marketing I guess)
.WS (ccTLD with a bad reputation)
.Web (The best competitor to .net)

•••
crazy registry prices....

•••
junk.site for $12,500 LOL

junksite.png

•••
Currently $9 at NameCheap for non-premium domains!

Last edited:
•••
I got:

- Barbecue .site
- Martialarts .site

•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm looking into my crystal ball and see .Site domains will probably be given away either for free or for .99 cents in the near future.. just like .science, .website, .space, etc. I'd wait for the .99 deals which are almost certain to follow ;), though even then I don't know if there are any .Site I'd register for .99 cents. Maybe a few names if they're still available.

•••
I'm looking into my crystal ball and see .Site domains will probably be given away either for free or for .99 cents in the near future.. just like .science, .website, .space, etc. I'd wait for the .99 deals which are almost certain to follow ;), though even then I don't know if there are any .Site I'd register for .99 cents. Maybe a few names if they're still available.
I have already have a pending sale for $3500. I will followup with the details if the buyer gives consent.

•••
I have already have a pending sale for $3500. I will followup with the details if the buyer gives consent.

Great! I'll cross my fingers. Good luck!

•••

Good luck with the sale would love to hear what it was if the buyer allows. did they come to you or have you contacted potential buyers

•••

All the good ones will be gone at that time.

•••
All the good ones will be gone at that time.

I just got an e-mail that Whois.com already dropped the price of .Site to $5.88. Head's up to you guys.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back