IT.COM

new gtlds Showcase your new .store domains here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A G CHAUDHARI

Established Member
Impact
I have created this thread to allow everyone to showcase there .Store domains. Feel free to showcase your domains...

It seems that, till now.. Sunrise and Land rush phase registration passes 660+ count... (Still one day to go...)

I have pre-registered some of domains and expect to get once GA opens tomorrow (14-June).

Feel free to share your thoughts on this extensions and registrations...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think, Names are not syncing with .store extension...

Store of stream or chat.. frankly not sounding..

I agree, not the best flow.

I bought them with the thinking that they might appeal to people who want to add a live chat to their online store. There's a bunch of different apps/services in that area. *fingers crossed*. :)

•••
Maternity.store available to reg for 32k.

•••
This is common at the start of GA with many of the new gTLDs. I don't think it's the registry puposely pulling your names, it's just their robot system not keeping up in time with your searches and matching with the premiums list.

It can still be aggravating, though.
What I think is that; at that time of price configuration, which names should be premuim or names that are not for sale; but the names that they couldn't come up at that time; are not considered as premuim and its for for sale with a regular price. However, when a customer look for that name and it's said available, then not available. This is a false advertising? I checked the Whois it said there were one significant change 6/14/20016; by www.inc.store.

The name that I was trying to buy was generic single word. So it should be for sale with a premuim price.

•••
.store stragedy kind of hollow and not being so honest with their customers....

•••
I predict that .store will be the next .online. A lot of registrations, especially earlier on. With a few companies using it. There will be a few big sales as always. But it's like a lottery.. maybe 1 in 50,000 registrations will hit the "jackpot." It's not like .com where even decent names can get good money.

Again.. we face the problem of too many of the good names are reserved before launch by the registry and with outrageous annual fees.

Last edited:
•••
I reported to Goddady the situation. Because It's not right that www.inc.store don't honor the price they had placed on certain names.

•••
Does anyone know when Sedo, Afternic etc will allow .store's to be put up for sale?

I have created sedo support ticket for same.. Lets wait..

•••
•••
Dot Store

Angler
Angler's

hopefully it can sell itself. lol.

•••
•••
LOL
94788961e4fa49d68506ee6f678a5618.png

•••
•••
yesterday, airsoft.store, hijab.store, and longboard store all avaiable, so..today all is taken haha..

Last edited:
•••
Do you want a name for a store that has no money...just debt? Available to register for the standard price... bankrupt.store

•••
only standard regfree? that's a bargin!

•••
There are total 26154 .store registrations till now..

•••
•••
I don't have $6,500 for BBQ .store, so I got BBQs .store

•••
Do you want a name for a store that has no money...just debt? Available to register for the standard price... bankrupt.store

Not entirely accurate.

•••
•••
ⒽⓞⓜⓔⓈⓤⓟⓟⓛⓨ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ

•••
Only one... : onlinekaufen.store

•••
better i buy a house, i can buy every year...
b00e82c8458240dbbc71ce54a4022384.png

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back