IT.COM

new gtlds Showcase your new .store domains here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A G CHAUDHARI

Established Member
Impact
I have created this thread to allow everyone to showcase there .Store domains. Feel free to showcase your domains...

It seems that, till now.. Sunrise and Land rush phase registration passes 660+ count... (Still one day to go...)

I have pre-registered some of domains and expect to get once GA opens tomorrow (14-June).

Feel free to share your thoughts on this extensions and registrations...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If you get a trademark acknowledgement request notice, NameCheap won't give you the name even though you tell them you acknowledge the TM notice... but you can register elsewhere.

With that being said, make sure you do not register obvious trademarks/brand or product names, etc.

But if the trademark notice is for some thing extremely general and universal, such as "water" or a mineral, then you are good to go.

•••
If you get a trademark acknowledgement request notice, NameCheap won't give you the name even though you tell them you acknowledge the TM notice... but you can register elsewhere.

With that being said, make sure you do not register obvious trademarks/brand or product names, etc.

But if the trademark notice is for some thing extremely general and universal, such as "water" or a mineral, then you are good to go.

Thanks, Yeah, I am pretty much aware of this. Just got tired and the name wasn't that good anyway.

•••
Nice ones, i come from Murcia by the way (La Manga) ;)

Damn, typo
It's murica.store
Youth abreviation for America in a patriotic sense.

•••
I try to keep out of these showcase threads as I don't want to derail them by going off topic but will make mention here that I really like .store it's a solid extension and one I would have bought into except:

1. I also like .shop and other similar extensions which will cause too much confusion and dilute the value.

2. Too many premium priced names that fit well with the extension, i'm not buying good keywords that do not sit well with .store. Names like online.store, clothes.store, web.store, app.store and so on will inevitably be reserved and you'll need to pay big for them which makes it pointless.

As usual the registries like Radix ruin an extension with huge potential IMO!

•••
You really need to be creative and unlimited when seeking handregs especially with new gtlds as it usual protocol to reserve names considered premium.. but gems do slip thru the cracks (or claws of the staff who mark the words as premium) so... gotta catch 'em all.. POKE.. ermm. .STORE DOMAINS (.store domains)

but personally I prefer .store over .shop (and also .market), it just flows better when spoken and also store can mean 'to save something' eg. bookmark.store or data.store or the common meaning of 'a place where things can be acquired\brought' eg. bag.store or food.store etc. etc. so multi meaning is a plus as to the usage of the .store names

Last edited:
•••
You really need to be creative and unlimited when seeking handregs especially with new gtlds as it usual protocol to reserve names considered premium.. but gems do slip thru the cracks (or claws of the staff who mark the words as premium) so... gotta catch 'em all.. POKE.. ermm. .STORE DOMAINS (.store domains)

that's true..

•••
•••
Interesting.. although I didn't see any hole or disc in one!

•••
•••
Interesting.. although I didn't see any hole or disc in one!

the title is a bit misleading. the golf hole he is playing is 850ft and this is his second shot, a bit over 400ft.
watch the gif through to the end and you'll see the disc end up in the basket, that is the objective.

•••
Guys, Just got to know... This discussion thread become topmost ( @ #1 place) popular of week and made place in top five of the month.. :DB-):D !!

•••
this is just the beginning.

r >> u << d >> r << a >> k << s >> h << a >> . >> s << t >> o << r >> e

•••
Registered LiFi.Store

LiFi is a upcoming wireless technology and its 100 times faster than WiFi.. FYI.. This technology transfers data over LED lights and expected to become $113 billion dollar industry by 2022 with CAGR > 80%.

•••
well, what do you know...

empty.store is available for only 27,500!

•••
/me waits for the oldschoolers to come bashing and sprouting off about hype, prices, absurd premiums on non-premium words and notdotcom pitfalls.. tehehehe:laugh: *evil willy wonka smile*:laugh:

what's waiting ahead, is.

s >> t << r >> a << i >> n << . >> s << t >> o << r >> e :-$

•••
I got SportsCards.store

Kind of niche but its a big industry.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Finally I registered a name that I don't even like that much: Canine.store

I was going to register Panorama.store but got a trademark issue message from Namecheap. Then I went to sleep. :P
I received a trademark message as well. I still regged it without a second thought.

•••
•••
•••
canna / store

short for cannabis and all things marijuana.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back