Domain Empire

new gtlds Showcase your new .store domains here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A G CHAUDHARI

Established Member
Impact
I have created this thread to allow everyone to showcase there .Store domains. Feel free to showcase your domains...

It seems that, till now.. Sunrise and Land rush phase registration passes 660+ count... (Still one day to go...)

I have pre-registered some of domains and expect to get once GA opens tomorrow (14-June).

Feel free to share your thoughts on this extensions and registrations...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I registered and developed

Protect.Store

Currently for online store protection, hope to expand Protect.Store to store location protection such as monitoring hardware and software.

www.Protect.Store

•••
I registered and developed

Protect.Store

Currently for online store protection, hope to expand Protect.Store to store location protection such as monitoring hardware and software.

www.Protect.Store
Nice name with meaning... :)

•••
Nice development, err redirect/iframe/embed there Joseph :)

•••
I only own one(just registered)

Dapper (.Store)

•••
Hopefully you didn't reg a typo:

Domain Name: ELECTRONICS.STORE
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2016-06-16T17:44:59.0Z <<<

This domain has been reserved by the registry, and is not available for registration.

•••
available to register lol
HealthInsurance.store
$31,249.99*/yr

•••
available to register lol
HealthInsurance.store
$31,249.99*/yr

careful, your renewals are going to go up each year indexed with obama care, and you won't get to keep your preferred registrar

•••
WineCellar .store
Apnea .store
Thewearables .store
KidsWear .store
Thewearable .store

•••
Here are my Premium 1 Word .Store domains!! I feel very Lucky to hand regged these ones for $15 USD.

BODYS.STORE (Women & Babies Clothes called "Bodys", Skincare Body Products too).

MEXICANS.STORE ( Donaldo Trumpez Favorite Store! LOL!! Must get this one too! ).

Thanks,
OmarVG

•••
I reg'd mine with Name.com originally. Then did a last few on Namecheap... How can Namecheap do renewals at $8.88, then Name.com keep renewals at $60? Transfering out is also $60. Their customer service hasn't replied to be for four days too...

How is their business alive? Avoid Name.com...

•••
I reg'd mine with Name.com originally. Then did a last few on Namecheap... How can Namecheap do renewals at $8.88, then Name.com keep renewals at $60? Transfering out is also $60. Their customer service hasn't replied to be for four days too...

How is their business alive? Avoid Name.com...

I believe renewals for .store is $12.88 at Namecheap, I love Namecheap though, and I'd rather pay a few dollars extra to have my domains with them.

•••
MEXICANS.STORE ( Donaldo Trumpez Favorite Store! LOL!! Must get this one too! ).
Nope, that would be ILLEGALMEXICANS.STORE. Nice try.

•••
How good is : locater .store
locate .store is already taken and locator .store is premium 4K and location .store around 8K

can any one let me know if its legal to register : i-tunes .store ? As iTunes is the Trademark of apple ??
tunes.store is premium. i-tunes doesn't match exactly with itunes, does it work like that??
Exact keyword search volume for i-tunes : 3,350,000 per month

Last edited:
•••
How good is : locater .store
locate .store is already taken and locator .store is premium 4K and location .store around 8K

can any one let me know if its legal to register : i-tunes .store ? As iTunes is the Trademark of apple ??
tunes.store is premium. i-tunes doesn't match exactly with itunes, does it work like that??
Exact keyword search volume for i-tunes : 3,350,000 per month

I'd prefer locate.store over locator.store, but both are great. Businesses commonly refer to it as the "Store Locator".

It's easy to see the business. If you have the funding, you could have an app running almost immediately.

&Stay away from "i-tunes", IMO. I don't see the opportunity. Apple would want iTunes.store/app.store/apple.store, and even if they wanted i-tunes.store, they'd probably file a case first.

Cheers! :)

•••
Don't for.get one of the cool attribu.tes of gtlds is sub.domains.

•••
I bought 3dautomotive.store... Think this is great!

•••
ⓂⓞⓑⓘⓛⓔⒶⓒⓒⓔⓢⓢⓞⓡⓨ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
ⒸⓔⓛⓛⓟⓗⓞⓝⓔⒶⓒⓒⓔⓢⓢⓞⓡⓨ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
ⓈⓜⓐⓡⓣⓟⓗⓞⓝⓔⒶⓒⓒⓔⓢⓢⓞⓡⓨ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ

•••
ⓂⓞⓑⓘⓛⓔⒶⓒⓒⓔⓢⓢⓞⓡⓨ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
ⒸⓔⓛⓛⓟⓗⓞⓝⓔⒶⓒⓒⓔⓢⓢⓞⓡⓨ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
We like these, we also own www.Accessory.company good choices.

•••
ⓂⓞⓑⓘⓛⓔⒶⓒⓒⓔⓢⓢⓞⓡⓨ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
ⒸⓔⓛⓛⓟⓗⓞⓝⓔⒶⓒⓒⓔⓢⓢⓞⓡⓨ.Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓔ
They seem to be getting longer. Or is it this 4th glass of Ennesy

•••
They seem to be getting longer. Or is it this 4th glass of Ennesy

lol, yeah. I was going through "best things to sell online" lists, and mobile accessories was on almost every one of them. So, I had to. :P

•••
Couldn't help it..... Hashtag (.) store #;)

•••
•••
•••
Figured I'd try to see if a few of these pan out, but not going to put much hope (or money) into the extension...

m16.store
freebook.store
pdfbook.store
cigarillo.store
cheapammo.store

•••
My final store domains after a days search:

M/a/g/a/z/i/n
e/m/a/g/a/z/i/n/e
l/a/n/d/s/c/a/p/e/r
l/o/c/a/t/e/r

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back