Dynadot

new gtlds Showcase your new .store domains here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A G CHAUDHARI

Established Member
Impact
I have created this thread to allow everyone to showcase there .Store domains. Feel free to showcase your domains...

It seems that, till now.. Sunrise and Land rush phase registration passes 660+ count... (Still one day to go...)

I have pre-registered some of domains and expect to get once GA opens tomorrow (14-June).

Feel free to share your thoughts on this extensions and registrations...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Nice

Last edited:
•••
Guys I wanted to understand the prominance of 4x4.store, 24hr.store ( understandable)
Why I haven't even looked for 4x4 ( am I too illiterate or have no knowledge of market )

•••
Guys I wanted to understand the prominance of 4x4.store, 24hr.store ( understandable)
Why I haven't even looked for 4x4 ( am I too illiterate or have no knowledge of market )
4x4 = 16

•••

The domain is perfect for selling vehicles, parts, and merchandise to 4x4/off-road enthusiasts. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
anybody developed there .store yet.
i have coffin.store but in no mood to develop it :(
and i have gamevr.store

Last edited:
•••
anybody developed there .store yet.
i have coffin.store but in no mood to develop it :(
and i have gamevr.store

What is the best model to develop .store...affiliate?dropship?....I am not much in ecommerce...i think this needs seperate thread to discuss...but I would try amazon affiliate with one of my .store soon...

•••
For some reason Big Bang Theory (TV show) came to mind while killing time watching boring cartoons with my daughter. I looked online and saw that ComicBook.Store is a premium at about $32k. Surprise, surprise (sarcasm).
So, I picked up TheComicBook.Store instead.
Not sure what I'll do with it. I'll probably put it in an auction or see if anyone wants to trade for a domain I want. I'm not a comic book collector (or seller). But, that's my latest .store story.

•••
Still can't add .STOREs to Sedo. Hmm... I'd assume that is not that difficult to add a TLD to their system.

•••
•••
Namecheap is selling them at $9.98 right now. But yea almost all decent keywords I tried had premium price tags. Either that or they were already taken.
I tried dbz.store for a laugh and to my surprise it was available. As a self-respecting Saiyan, I simply couldn't let this one slip by me so I regged it :alien2:

•••
Hello!

Just regged another 10 figure Premium .STORE domain!! I cant believe it was available for reg!!

Asleep.store

Thanks,
OmarVG

•••
Mathematics.store
for math supplies & tutors/tutorials

•••
143561531685519998319.jpeg
.STORE
not bad :)

•••
According to Sedo (twitter), they will be adding .store this week.

•••
OK, you can now add your .store domains to Sedo.
Make sure you let us know of sales, if possible.

•••
Just listed my .Store in Sedo :)

•••
When I look at the 750 .store domains listed at Sedo, I wonder if there was a 99cent Sale somewhere

•••
Just regged another 6 figure Premium .Store domain. I found this Gem after intense web search!

IMPAIRMENT.STORE

Thanks,
OmarVG

•••
When I look at the 750 .store domains listed at Sedo, I wonder if there was a 99cent Sale somewhere

Hahah, premium .store domains are priced between $6,500 - $32,500 per year, I believe they've tried.

•••
I can´t see any .store listed at SEDO. I try to find this gtld in the extension search box but it doesn´t appear. Then i try searching for a.store, e.store, .... without luck. How did you find them Canadian?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back