IT.COM

new gtlds Showcase your new .store domains here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A G CHAUDHARI

Established Member
Impact
I have created this thread to allow everyone to showcase there .Store domains. Feel free to showcase your domains...

It seems that, till now.. Sunrise and Land rush phase registration passes 660+ count... (Still one day to go...)

I have pre-registered some of domains and expect to get once GA opens tomorrow (14-June).

Feel free to share your thoughts on this extensions and registrations...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So far I have these:

Synthesizer .store

SoundBar .store

Greenwich .store

CompressionShorts .store

•••
Congrats on THC... !
I was also in that auction

I like Stoner store !!!

I'm still in the auction for 2 other .store domains at the moment....

Thanks; I appreciate it. GOODLUCK with your other on-going auctions!!

•••
the thc and medicinal .stores are nice ! good job :)

•••
ergonomic.store
What do you think?It is my only .store.

•••
•••
HOTTUB dotStore
ARTSUPPLY
dotStore

•••
what is THC store btw..? and congrats on the auction, whats the closing price ?
I don't see it on flippa anymore

•••
what is THC store btw..? and congrats on the auction, whats the closing price ?
I don't see it on flippa anymore
It's the "Totally Hot Chick .Store"

•••
•••
•••
I reg one adult toy domain .. Hope u guys like it...

•••
Finally I got on the .store bandwagon.

P/e/r/m/a/c/u/l/t/u/r/e.Store

•••
•••
I tried getting golive.store, it was listed premium, but now its taken
Did the buyer buy it for that premium pricing?

•••
Man-snoring.jpg

SNOREdotSTORE

•••
•••
•••
Another 10 Figure Premium .STORE domain and my 6th one in my portfolio:

UFIT.STORE

Thanks,
OmarVG

Ps. I did an exhausted research about TMs before registering this GEM, and there is NO Trade Mark infringement. In fact the domain U.Fit is on a live auction right now on a Big Marketplace.
I liked the domains Befit.Store & YouFit.Store, but both are TMs of established Companies using their .COMs online right now, so I did not register any of them.

•••
Finally out of auction:

Emoji ;):lookaround::roll::D:ahhh: (.) store
Stoner (.) store

Oh and......

THC (.) store ;);)

That wraps up .store pre-registrations for me :D
Congrats for THC.store ! I was also in the same auction. Decided to focus on 4x4.store, finally also lost it :guilty:. But won other 4. Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
Congrats for THC.store ! I was also in the same auction. Decided to focus on 4x4.store, finally also lost it :guilty:. But won other 4. Good luck!
Thanks!! Yeah there were a few bidders in that shootout :-, Congrats on the other 4! Hope you got some good ones :D

•••
Thanks!! Yeah there were a few bidders in that shootout :-, Congrats on the other 4! Hope you got some good ones :D
Yes USMC i think so but .shop is coming and i don´t like to tell them very loud haha :)

•••
Yes USMC i think so but .shop is coming and i don´t like to tell them very loud haha :)
SMART:!: You can always PM me and I won't tell anyone, hahaha! ;) Glad to hear you were at least able to secure a couple you wanted though!

•••
•••
where was this acution going on ?

•••
Doq.store .. Any opinions welcome

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back