- Neobank.app

- HyperledgerGreenhouse.com

- OutboundOracles.com

- SmartContracted.com

- BlockingChain.com

- Mainnet.com.au

- VeChain.com.au

- Interledger.com.au

Firstly, don't be negative in this post. All this thread is for those to post their top domains, and allow other users to peruse through each others portfolios, and perhaps make offers among ourselves.

Secondly, they must be of a high quality and I know value is subjective, but say for example "Oracles Network" - This is the name of the Ethereum Network if you were to Google it. So don't be one of those people that look down on a name simply because you don't know what it is.

Again, no negative chatter. Questions are welcome so that you may discover the meaning of the word (though I just said Google was there) and speculation on prices based on past performance, doesn't dictate future performance.

Agreed, we all value our domain, and this is called the "endowment effect" and also, for example most of mine are new definitions, this makes it tricky for you to bring out your crystal ball.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
distancing
cryptency
canatech
Xrphone

All in .com and hopefully I'm right about my appraisal. :xf.grin:

•••
•••
How much they would give you without the idea, the business plan, the llc and your time?
You will obtain how much is the domain worth.
All my domains have an idea behind them, else I wouldn't buy them. Adding value like I do is no different than adding a logo or tagline. Think of it like building a custom home vs. a tract home. It's still domaining, but with added flair:xf.wink:

•••
5-letter *.com* highly valued DAO-keyword Blockchain brandable domain.

DAO is a high valued keyword in the Decentralization and Blockchain industries and stands for Decentralized Autonomous Organization.

Last edited:
•••
How much they would give you without the idea, the business plan, the llc and your time?
You will obtain how much is the domain worth.
The same amount they gave him with all that: zero.

This member has never provided proof that his tall tales are based in reality. Just enjoy them for what they are: amusing fiction.

There will never be a developed and functional site on that domain name.

•••
AiRobo.org
Research and development (R&D) in the areas of artificial intelligence, robotics, command and control.

•••
This thread still delivers.
A lot of you will be in Financial.icu

•••
distancing
cryptency
canatech
Xrphone

All in .com and hopefully I'm right about my appraisal. :xf.grin:
You have Distancing [dot] com? Sweet name. I'm envious.

•••
You have Distancing [dot] com? Sweet name. I'm envious.

Yes I do.

I also acquired conviviality dot com - not sure how great is it beside being a one word domain.

Thank you

•••
Yes I do.

I also acquired conviviality dot com - not sure how great is it beside being a one word domain.

Thank you
Did you get from an Auction or there were no other dropcatchers?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The same amount they gave him with all that: zero.

This member has never provided proof that his tall tales are based in reality. Just enjoy them for what they are: amusing fiction.

There will never be a developed and functional site on that domain name.
Before you MOUTH OFF Joe, you might want to check Berkshire Towne Realty aka bhhstownerealty(.)com to see where the money is coming from. Do you have a clue who owns Berkshire:xf.rolleyes: How about who owns Towne Bank:xf.rolleyes:. If you spent more time paying attention to your own business instead of mine you might become somebody:xf.wink: And before you go too far maybe you want to check out who owns Towne Mortgage aka TowneMortgage(.)us. There you'll learn why I also own BroadBayMortgage:xf.smile:com

•••
Rarecoinz .com
ClickBonds .com
Adfuels .com

•••
Most of the domains in this thread are not even worth the reg. fee spent on them!

#Baffled

•••
For this thread to be truly helpful is if the posts included what metrics or factors are being used to determine the price point of the domains. Otherwise it is just another "post your domains" thread.

•••
Before you MOUTH OFF Joe, you might want to check Berkshire Towne Realty aka bhhstownerealty(.)com to see where the money is coming from. Do you have a clue who owns Berkshire:xf.rolleyes: How about who owns Towne Bank:xf.rolleyes:. If you spent more time paying attention to your own business instead of mine you might become somebody:xf.wink: And before you go too far maybe you want to check out who owns Towne Mortgage aka TowneMortgage(.)us. There you'll learn why I also own BroadBayMortgage:xf.smile:com
And where on those sites does it say that you're being funded $40,000?

•••
•••
chinest.top (a purchase will also include the ".com" - version)

•••
•••
I have Halfamillion.com ;)
If you sell it for half a million cents it will be a $5k domain.

giphy.gif

•••
•••
For this thread to be truly helpful is if the posts included what metrics or factors are being used to determine the price point of the domains. Otherwise it is just another "post your domains" thread.
I'm probably the only one who tried to do that, but a couple of the doubting Thomas's don't get it.

The domain I said was worth at least 5K is BroadBayRealty.com. Tom, I reside on what is called Broad Bay Island and there are 410 homes on the Island where i live. In addition there are another 3- 4,000 homes all around Broad Bay valued at 600K plus each. Why no realtor in my area owned the domain BroadBayRealty.com is beyond my comprehension. The only thing I added of value is/was to form an LLC by that name with my State Corporation Commission. I valued the business model/plan that I built behind the name/domain at 100K, and I started seeking a 40% equity partner who understands the real power in the name that I own. This all started with a name less than 30 days ago, but I know no fewer than 20 realtors in the Broad Bay area, and when they heard I own Broad Bay Realty they couldn't believe that name and domain were available. Tom, it's a little like you checking to see if Great Lakes Realty and GreatLakesRealty.com were available and they were:xf.rolleyes: I don't know the value of properties on Lake Ontario, but I'm sure you do. Tom, i also own BroadBayMortgage.com, the perfect compliment to BroadBayRealty.com. Does any of this make sense to you?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back