- Neobank.app

- HyperledgerGreenhouse.com

- OutboundOracles.com

- SmartContracted.com

- BlockingChain.com

- Mainnet.com.au

- VeChain.com.au

- Interledger.com.au

Firstly, don't be negative in this post. All this thread is for those to post their top domains, and allow other users to peruse through each others portfolios, and perhaps make offers among ourselves.

Secondly, they must be of a high quality and I know value is subjective, but say for example "Oracles Network" - This is the name of the Ethereum Network if you were to Google it. So don't be one of those people that look down on a name simply because you don't know what it is.

Again, no negative chatter. Questions are welcome so that you may discover the meaning of the word (though I just said Google was there) and speculation on prices based on past performance, doesn't dictate future performance.

Agreed, we all value our domain, and this is called the "endowment effect" and also, for example most of mine are new definitions, this makes it tricky for you to bring out your crystal ball.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Research Task . com
Existing Business .com
Cheap Valuations. com

FastQi .com
Reasold .com

•••
Memes .network
HailJesus. com

•••
Hodlr.com
DecentralizedCrypto.com
Ebond.io
Edating.io
GymInstructor.net
Fitnessguru.io
Einvestor.co

•••
DecentralisedCash .com
SupplementID .com
EVSmartCar .com
InitialDomainOffer .com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Brad said;

I would love to know how many people posting in this thread have ever sold a domain for $5k, because most of the domains listed take some serious delusion to see in that price range.

Here's one for you Brad.....BroadBayRealty:xf.smile:com. I actually have an "investor" who has paid $40,000 for 40% of the business model/plan I've built around the domain BroadBayRealty(.)com, and the business I've formed here in Virginia, Broad Bay Realty, LLC.

I know you'll say that's not fair, but after you read this, get back to me:xf.wink:

"If you’re searching for a good domain name for your real estate business, you should give it some thought before you take the plunge. Here are a few things to think about when choosing a domain name."

•••
So funny laughing so hard see about dozen names only I would register knowing could resell.

Last edited:
•••
ARBCI.com - Augmented Reality Brain-Computer Interface
ARTourism.co - Augmented Reality Tourism (look it up, it's amazing)
Agri-FoodTech.com - According to the latest AgFunder Agri-FoodTech Investing Report, $19.8 billion has been invested in AgriFood tech across 1,858 deals in 2019.
XRAdTech.com - Extended Reality Advertising Technology
Ad tech is the umbrella term for the software and tools that help agencies and brands target, deliver, and analyze their digital advertising efforts.
AiSextech.com - Sex technology, also called sextech, is the technology and technology-driven ventures that are designed to enhance, innovate, and disrupt human sexuality and/or the human sexual experience.
CognitiveIVR.com - Cognitive Interactive Voice Response
A Cognitive IVR has the ability to engage in a natural language-based conversation with a customer and take automated action based on the callers' needs, thus resulting in a fully automated customer voice interaction.
IVRVUI.com - Interactive Voice Response Voice User Interface
HUMANxAI.com - Human & Ai
XRAIM.com - Extended Reality Advanced Interactive Media
AquaBlockchain.com - Blockchain in the Seafood Industry
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations recently published a report titled “Blockchain Application in Seafood Value Chains” to raise governmental and international awareness on the role of blockchain in the seafood industry.

VirtualTransylvania.com - I'm keeping this one. I want to revolutionize tourism in Transylvania by creating my own Transylvanian Tourism Agency, and Virtual Transylvania is one of the two main projects I'm planning to develop.

•••
ARBCI.com - Augmented Reality Brain-Computer Interface
ARTourism.co - Augmented Reality Tourism (look it up, it's amazing)
Agri-FoodTech.com - According to the latest AgFunder Agri-FoodTech Investing Report, $19.8 billion has been invested in AgriFood tech across 1,858 deals in 2019.
XRAdTech.com - Extended Reality Advertising Technology
Ad tech is the umbrella term for the software and tools that help agencies and brands target, deliver, and analyze their digital advertising efforts.
AiSextech.com - Sex technology, also called sextech, is the technology and technology-driven ventures that are designed to enhance, innovate, and disrupt human sexuality and/or the human sexual experience.
CognitiveIVR.com - Cognitive Interactive Voice Response
A Cognitive IVR has the ability to engage in a natural language-based conversation with a customer and take automated action based on the callers' needs, thus resulting in a fully automated customer voice interaction.
IVRVUI.com - Interactive Voice Response Voice User Interface
HUMANxAI.com - Human & Ai
XRAIM.com - Extended Reality Advanced Interactive Media
AquaBlockchain.com - Blockchain in the Seafood Industry
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations recently published a report titled “Blockchain Application in Seafood Value Chains” to raise governmental and international awareness on the role of blockchain in the seafood industry.

VirtualTransylvania.com - I'm keeping this one. I want to revolutionize tourism in Transylvania by creating my own Transylvanian Tourism Agency, and Virtual Transylvania is one of the two main projects I'm planning to develop.
No 5k for u.

•••
•••
no comment | the newest acquisition

IMG_20200908_005553_218.jpg

also over 5k HoReCa .co & the rest of 69 other :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
•••
BetNetwork.com
Bishopsgate.com
Overdress.com

•••
Brad said;

I would love to know how many people posting in this thread have ever sold a domain for $5k, because most of the domains listed take some serious delusion to see in that price range.

Here's one for you Brad.....BroadBayRealty:xf.smile:com. I actually have an "investor" who has paid $40,000 for 40% of the business model/plan I've built around the domain BroadBayRealty(.)com, and the business I've formed here in Virginia, Broad Bay Realty, LLC.

I know you'll say that's not fair, but after you read this, get back to me:xf.wink:

"If you’re searching for a good domain name for your real estate business, you should give it some thought before you take the plunge. Here are a few things to think about when choosing a domain name."

The fact is that this is not domaining. It's business development.

•••
Last edited:
•••
The fact is that this is not domaining. It's business development.
With regards to BroadBayRealty.com, I haven't developed a thing yet. I spent $8.50 on the domain name, and $100 to form an LLC. The name is so powerful with the "idea" and business model/plan behind it, investors are buying the name with me behind it. Fully developed and profitable it will be worth a whole lot more:xf.wink:

•••
With regards to BroadBayRealty.com, I haven't developed a thing yet. I spent $8.50 on the domain name, and $100 to form an LLC. The name is so powerful with the "idea" and business model/plan behind it, investors are buying the name with me behind it. Fully developed and profitable it will be worth a whole lot more:xf.wink:

How much they would give you without the idea, the business plan, the llc and your time?
You will obtain how much is the domain worth.

Last edited:
•••
Anyway my domain I think worth 5k+ is:

Antidote (dot) eu

Last edited:
•••
Some of the .in domains in my portfolio which I feel are worth a good amount!

Fibr.in
Phys.in
Engr.in
Virl.in

•••
Fivino//king
Impactboats//king

•••
boombnoise.com contact me at sdz7038 @ gmail.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back