- Neobank.app

- HyperledgerGreenhouse.com

- OutboundOracles.com

- SmartContracted.com

- BlockingChain.com

- Mainnet.com.au

- VeChain.com.au

- Interledger.com.au

Firstly, don't be negative in this post. All this thread is for those to post their top domains, and allow other users to peruse through each others portfolios, and perhaps make offers among ourselves.

Secondly, they must be of a high quality and I know value is subjective, but say for example "Oracles Network" - This is the name of the Ethereum Network if you were to Google it. So don't be one of those people that look down on a name simply because you don't know what it is.

Again, no negative chatter. Questions are welcome so that you may discover the meaning of the word (though I just said Google was there) and speculation on prices based on past performance, doesn't dictate future performance.

Agreed, we all value our domain, and this is called the "endowment effect" and also, for example most of mine are new definitions, this makes it tricky for you to bring out your crystal ball.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure why you're asking me about accordians, but I could name several popular ukulele artists. It's the beginners' instrument of choice in schools everywhere. Welcome to 2020, Rich.

If you like those valuations enough to not look anywhere else, then I have some magic beans you might be interested in.

LMAO:ROFL:.... moms.com/best-instruments-young-childred-learn

Joe...do you see a ukulele anywhere in the top 10 instruments for kids to learn to play? Pans aka Steel Drums are #2 and actual Drums, #6

FunWithDrums.com Joe....eat your heart out:xf.rolleyes:

•••
Last edited:
•••
SarahAi(.)com
There are some Ai assistants by the name Sarah including one from IBM and a chatbot by Sykes by the name Sarah and another SarahTheTherapist(.)org. Was surprised it dropped without anyone noticing while weird FNLN were taken rightaway 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
•••
•••
Heart Care Insurance . Com

•••
[QUOTE="Joe Nichols, post: 7945444, member: 985974 About Ukeleles

Maybe when you acquire Drums.com.[/QUOTE]

Like FunWithUkuleles:xf.rolleyes:com is comparable to FunWithDrums.com. I'm embarrassed for you:xf.wink:

•••
I'm not sure why you're asking me about accordians, but I could name several popular ukulele artists. It's the beginners' instrument of choice in schools everywhere. Welcome to 2020, Rich.

If you like those valuations enough to not look anywhere else, then I have some magic beans you might be interested in.
Oh Joe....you know me. Like the "ForDummies" series, I'm starting a "FunWith" series, but I can promise you, FunWithUkeles.com won't be one of them. However, FunWithSand and FunWithTrucks might make the list....don't you own a truck? Kids who play drums need a truck to haul them around. Can a ukulele fit in your pocket sort of like a harmonica? Inquiring minds would like to know:xf.wink: I look forward to some of the concert ukulelists you recommend. I've never heard one before:xf.grin:

•••
Oh Joe....you know me. Like the "ForDummies" series, I'm starting a "FunWith" series, but I can promise you, FunWithUkeles.com won't be one of them. However, FunWithSand and FunWithTrucks might make the list....don't you own a truck? Kids who play drums need a truck to haul them around. Can a ukulele fit in your pocket sort of like a harmonica? Inquiring minds would like to know:xf.wink: I look forward to some of the concert ukulelists you recommend. I've never heard one before:xf.grin:
It's a good idea, Rich. Hope you're able to actually get this one off the ground. Ignoring ukes is exactly what I would expect from you, knowing what I do about your business savvy. :)

Famous uke songs? I'm Yours by Jason Mraz; Riptide by Vance Joy; Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole; Hey, Soul Sister by Train. I believe Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis features a uke as well.

Eddie Vedder has one or two uke albums. Taylor Swift uses them a lot. Tyler Joseph from Twenty-One Pilots too.

That's just off the top of my head. Anyway, look around on YouTube. The uke is huge. Easy to learn, fun to play, taught to millions of elementary school students every year, and made very popular by lots of talented musicians and viral videos.

This is one of my favs:
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjw2ZSZ1OHrAhXdmHIEHWIJCiYQwqsBMAB6BAgKEAU&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P-i_5skhsU&usg=AOvVaw1BwCYB44cyxl4zGD4S1C1q

Last edited:
•••
Like FunWithUkuleles:xf.rolleyes:com is comparable to FunWithDrums.com. I'm embarrassed for you:xf.wink:
Oh they're both terrible domain investments. Don't be embarrassed for me... I didn't buy them.

•••
•••
•••
AgroSmith.com
SwipeSurance.com

•••
Brekky.com

SuperFunds.com

Superannuations.com

Smartify.com.au

VideoStereo.com

Could be 5k I guess

•••
Unabomber.net

Imputation.net

Enron.org

Quotron.org

Bilby.org

•••
•••
Trickforum .com
Jehovah .io
Cryptal .net (brandable for cryptocurrency)
Gosurgeon .com
Customfurnace .com
Customrecruiter .com
Savers .me (shopping discount)
Greenarborist .com

Last edited:
•••
headphonebrand.com
jobshandbook.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Karrency.com

(Pronounceable word and sounds like currency 💰💰 $ € ¥ ₤ £ ¢ ¤ ฿ ৳ ₠ )
karrency.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Reading this thread I see so many people living in la la land ... :)

•••
Yes but its doing wonders for np alexa rankings
OP change title to domains you think worth under 5k please

•••
Oh they're both terrible domain investments. Don't be embarrassed for me... I didn't buy them.
Reading this thread I see so many people living in la la land ... :)
Here's a couple for la la land;

ArkFuel.com....Nameworth Appraisal $14,500

ArkCharter.com......Nameworth Appraisal $29,500

I already sold ArkBrands for $1,400 60 days ago telling me I got a shot:xf.wink:

•••
Back