- Neobank.app

- HyperledgerGreenhouse.com

- OutboundOracles.com

- SmartContracted.com

- BlockingChain.com

- Mainnet.com.au

- VeChain.com.au

- Interledger.com.au

Firstly, don't be negative in this post. All this thread is for those to post their top domains, and allow other users to peruse through each others portfolios, and perhaps make offers among ourselves.

Secondly, they must be of a high quality and I know value is subjective, but say for example "Oracles Network" - This is the name of the Ethereum Network if you were to Google it. So don't be one of those people that look down on a name simply because you don't know what it is.

Again, no negative chatter. Questions are welcome so that you may discover the meaning of the word (though I just said Google was there) and speculation on prices based on past performance, doesn't dictate future performance.

Agreed, we all value our domain, and this is called the "endowment effect" and also, for example most of mine are new definitions, this makes it tricky for you to bring out your crystal ball.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
a lot of these names posted are in the $100 value not saying all, but just because you think a domain is worth 5k doesnt mean it is
Something tells me some of these 'names' are joke/ tongue-in-cheek.

That is, unless the owners really believe their names are worth 5k, in which case, makes for a disturbing scenario in terms of delusion and how much more money might've been wasted on other junk.

•••
ShoppingLingerie.com 😏
TalkinAI.com
NeuralLLM.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
BOOKS.VC
FINE.VC
DogePay.io

•••
It was the right call to keep it. I don't know why you've been down voted :(
I've noticed everything under this thread gets downvoted

Last edited:
•••
- Superannuation.com

- SuperFunds.com

- AuthorityNode.com

- AuthorityMasternode.com

- BankingHotline.com

- CoEthereum.com

- CryptoMainnet.com

- DPoSCoin.com

- HomesteadRelease.com

- OraclesNetwork.com

- Realestate.Apartments

- eMoneyToken.com

- eMoneyToken.org

- Pentium.io

- Quotron.io

- Neobank.app

- HyperledgerGreenhouse.com

- OutboundOracles.com

- SmartContracted.com

- BlockingChain.com

- Mainnet.com.au

- VeChain.com.au

- Interledger.com.au

Firstly, don't be negative in this post. All this thread is for those to post their top domains, and allow other users to peruse through each others portfolios, and perhaps make offers among ourselves.

Secondly, they must be of a high quality and I know value is subjective, but say for example "Oracles Network" - This is the name of the Ethereum Network if you were to Google it. So don't be one of those people that look down on a name simply because you don't know what it is.

Again, no negative chatter. Questions are welcome so that you may discover the meaning of the word (though I just said Google was there) and speculation on prices based on past performance, doesn't dictate future performance.

Agreed, we all value our domain, and this is called the "endowment effect" and also, for example most of mine are new definitions, this makes it tricky for you to bring out your crystal ball.
RapMasters.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back