Dynadot

showcase Showcase your Defi & Decentralized names & any news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Inspired by @capiche 's sale (congratz by the way!) and @DomainBarracksRob idea for a showcase thread, I thought I would set one up.

Courtesy of Github:

What is Decentralized Finance?
Decentralized finance (#defi) is the movement that leverages open source software and decentralized networks to transform traditional financial products into trustless and transparent protocols that operate without unnecessary intermediaries. One could envision decentralized finance impacting the financial world the same way that open source software has changed software products.

https://github.com/ong/awesome-decentralized-finance

The below gives a nice breakdown on what it is all about

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/decentralized-finance

https://blockonomi.com/what-is-decentralized-finance-defi

I regged 2 today and will not be going on any mad reg spree.......

Defi Mortgages.com
Defi Securities.com

Please share your names, related news and your thoughts...............

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Decentralized//Block

Decentralized
//Chain

(com)

•••
•••
I own:
defi.org
defibank.com
defipay.com
defibit.com
defiwise.com

•••
I own:
defi.org
defibank.com
defipay.com
defibit.com
defiwise.com

This is Truly amazing! Those first 3 have been sought by everyone here.

Forgive me, as I do believe you are being true with us as a whois search shows all but 1 of those registered in CN in the same providence/State. Except for the .org which is at GD.

Im only giving pause as you are a new member and this is your 1st and only post, True and Honest as you may be, trolls will do this type of thing all the time.

Anything else you can share with us?

You are the one that paid the $5k for defi.org ?

Last edited:
•••
Defi-Loan.com

DefiDLT.com

DLTdefi.com

•••

Forgive me, as I do believe you are being true with us as a whois search shows all but 1 of those registered in CN in the same providence/State. Except for the .org which is at GD.

Im only giving pause as you are a new member and this is your 1st and only post, True and Honest as you may be, trolls will do this type of thing all the time.

Definitely I own all these domains listed, and have no interest to explain anything further.
As you can see, there's an email address: info at defi.org , you can send something and then I can reply to confirm it, for other domains, an attractive offer would be taken into account and I will sale it to some right person for DeFi project. Thanks again for your recognition ;)

•••
Definitely I own all these domains listed, and have no interest to explain anything further.
As you can see, there's an email address: info at defi.org , you can send something and then I can reply to confirm it, for other domains, an attractive offer would be taken into account and I will sale it to some right person for DeFi project. Thanks again for your recognition ;)

Congratulations, great names

•••
•••

I mailed at the mentioned address at defi.org. It's great to have you here @FutureMaster . Welcome to NamePros

•••
Hi friends

I sold

150776_f3d38d37312844bbf76acb7b056b7e0a.png

To a Crypto investor who runs digital/decentralized exchange and fund/ lending firms.

I acquired this domain after reading this thread..
Thank you for creating this thread and all the members for contributing with their ideas and names.

Thank You

•••
Hi friends

I sold

Show attachment 133824

To a Crypto investor who runs digital/decentralized exchange and fund/ lending firms.

Thank you for creating this thread and all the members for contributing with their ideas and names.

Thank You
Great sale, thanks for sharing!

•••
Hi friends

I sold

Show attachment 133824

Thank You

Congrats on your sale! Thanks for sharing, and the helping goes both ways every sale counts!

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
defi property
defi realty

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191105-105337_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191105-105337_Chrome.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 54
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Why Constant’s Rise is Indicative of The Blossoming Class of DeFi Platforms
https://techbullion.com/why-constants-rise-is-indicative-of-the-blossoming-class-of-defi-platforms/

On a side note, I am noticing an increase in traffic for my Defi names coming from Singapore and China.

I have increased the BIN prices on all my names by 20% -40% - not due to the above, I believe Defi is still in the infancy stage, I am personally very bullish on it's growth potential and I am happy to hold my names for the next 3 years+

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back