Dynadot

showcase Showcase your Defi & Decentralized names & any news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Inspired by @capiche 's sale (congratz by the way!) and @DomainBarracksRob idea for a showcase thread, I thought I would set one up.

Courtesy of Github:

What is Decentralized Finance?
Decentralized finance (#defi) is the movement that leverages open source software and decentralized networks to transform traditional financial products into trustless and transparent protocols that operate without unnecessary intermediaries. One could envision decentralized finance impacting the financial world the same way that open source software has changed software products.

https://github.com/ong/awesome-decentralized-finance

The below gives a nice breakdown on what it is all about

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/decentralized-finance

https://blockonomi.com/what-is-decentralized-finance-defi

I regged 2 today and will not be going on any mad reg spree.......

Defi Mortgages.com
Defi Securities.com

Please share your names, related news and your thoughts...............

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The other big banking place in Europe is Switzerland. I do not live there but was inspired by your ccTLD regs and took
DefiBank .ch
Defi.ch is a developed outdoor sports site.
Also Frankfurt has a huge financial presence - so any good keywords in .de might be a good bet, not for me though as I stay away from other ccTLD's now.

•••
Also Frankfurt has a huge financial presence - so any good keywords in .de might be a good bet, not for me though as I stay away from other ccTLD's now.
Yes and they prepare to get a share of the London business in a Brexit exodus, sorry to say this. Frankfurt as a marketplace is good but German banks are no more. Look at the stock quotes of Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank. We are supposed to have ambitions in Fintech and Insurtech, besides that the system is a bit old-fashioned and suffering negative interest rates in the Euro space. But I am no insider.

I would register defi.de and defibank.de of course but they are gone. More diversifying in .de would be to speculative, nobody says mortgage or loans here and German terms ... not sure though DeFi matches as Dezentralisierte Finanz(en), too. For diversifying I prefer the .com and English terms (always hoping that my English makes sense :oops:.)

•••
Yes and they prepare to get a share of the London business in a Brexit exodus, sorry to say this. Frankfurt as a marketplace is good but German banks are no more. Look at the stock quotes of Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank. We are supposed to have ambitions in Fintech and Insurtech, besides that the system is a bit old-fashioned and suffering negative interest rates in the Euro space. But I am no insider.

I would register defi.de and defibank.de of course but they are gone. More diversifying in .de would be to speculative, nobody says mortgage or loans here and German terms ... not sure though DeFi matches as Dezentralisierte Finanz(en), too. For diversifying I prefer the .com and English terms (always hoping that my English makes sense :oops:.)
Perfect sense! Good breakdown of the market, appreciate it.

•••
The other big banking place in Europe is Switzerland. I do not live there but was inspired by your ccTLD regs and took
DefiBank .ch
Defi.ch is a developed outdoor sports site.
Got De-fi.ch they love hyphenated too :)

•••
Got De-fi.ch they love hyphenated too :)
Don't forget Switzerland is the crypto hub.
One reason I hand reg'd Defisuisse because of Tokensuisse and Bitcoinsuisse check them out

Last edited:
•••
don't forget Switzerland is the crypto hub.
Really, do they work in Zurich?
That reminds to me to a recent press article about Berlin being the German blockchain hub. But I WILL NOT register dot.berlin with annual reg fees of nearly 40 Euro. Odysseus let himself bind to the pole ... :mask:

•••
These are the Defi Names I regged..
What u guys think Good,Bad or Ugly?
Thank You

d.png

defi.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••

I own D/e/F/i/ K/r/e/d/i/t .de
Kredit is the German word for loan.

•••
I own D/e/F/i/ K/r/e/d/i/t .de
Kredit is the German word for loan.
That´s a good one. The word Kredit has the most commercial use of financial terms in Germany.
so any good keywords in .de might be a good bet,
The keyword kredit is for sure.

I took DefiGeld .de. Well, everybody talks about Geld (Money) but the marketing use is not so widespread IMO.

I also checked the 24 at the end because you can sell everything better in Germany with this stupid suffix but it is taken.

•••
Right I have decided to corner the UK market as I live here :xf.wink:

All co.uk

DefiBank
DefiBanking
DefiLoan
DefiLoans
DefiMortgages

DefiWallet and DefiGuide (co.uk) are available.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I was researching about some names and stumbled on DeFi Corporation dawt com

I thought to register it but letting it go for someone of you here.

•••
DefIcard.org . A defi Card is about to be launched.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I was researching about some names and stumbled on DeFi Corporation dawt com

I thought to register it but letting it go for someone of you here.
thanks brother..

defi corporation
defi ins
defi limited
global defi bank
apply defi
all in King
late to the party, just reg

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back