Domain Empire

showcase Showcase Your Brandable (5L) LLLLL.com Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know there are fair few people on here investing in 5 letter brandable .com domains, including myself. :hehe:

Really Good Short Brandable domains are a rarity. IMHO these domains will have a higher profit margin for resellers, than 4L.coms that make no sense other than for use as an acronym for a company. Some may disagree. :hehe:

The only problem here is of course finding the end user for such domains. I will be shortly releasing a new site that focuses on selling brandable 5 Letter domains (with a subscriber list including many investors), that any one may list their domains on for free, so stay tuned i'll post about it later when its up.

For now though, enough free advertising :hehe:-, showcase your domains:

Here are some, to kick start this thread:

1. Kazom.com

2. Yemor.com

3. Mazry.com

4. Kolpy.com

5. Zabow.com

6. Carts.co.nz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Regged today:

Scurn(.)com

Actually funny because I regged Skurn(.)com (with a k) not so long ago.

•••
•••
I only have 4 left in my collection. Keep or sell?

BAGSO - BISDO - CARVA - UTOON

•••
I have only

Alwaz ( scribble always)

•••

Bagso is cool.

Buy BagsO nline

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

R i m s y .com (selling off if someone wants it PM me)

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Flavo is nice

I like Flavo too but I would pay 10 times more for Flavoo :)

I'm getting adicted to "oo" haha

•••
I just got fonzu.com. Don't know if I'll sell it just yet.

•••
Picked up these...

Ddidd
Mawsh
Ramyn
Jodow
Jezez
Gizor
Fodoe
Fewec
Ezans
Cajiz

All with my nice friends at Sedo :)

•••
What do you think about that?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Lllll.com

Snavo.COM
Bonjy.COM
oBulk.COM ((PREMIUM))
Wouza.COM

If Interested send your best offer through PM

Thanks,

•••
Some of you guys seem to just register a list of crap. Registrars are earning.

I have only

Alwaz ( scribble always)

I like this name.

•••
•••
•••
Regged:

Okizo(.)com

(okizo.net seems to be a developed japanese site)

•••
Just picked
najmr.com
lithl.com

Not bad for 5L

•••
OFret
ItemJ
Cagsy

All at Sedo..:)

•••

I like Bagso and Carva...

Carva could relate to Cars or "Carve"

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

I regged Incsy.com

I was suggested by another domainer that it could be ideal for an online incorporation service.

I could even think of a tagline. Incsy - Incorporation made easy.

Opinions everyone....
Thanks

•••
•••
•••
Just picked
najmr.com
lithl.com

Not bad for 5L

Sorry but they are horrible.
You can't even not pronounce it.

How can you build a business with that kind of name?

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

OFret
ItemJ
Cagsy

All at Sedo..:)

Ofrets would be better but I don't know if someone will ever build a business with it.

Good luck

•••
Cubib dot com

Last edited:
•••
Just picked up

knoyz.com

Might be good for music/rock site..
At Sedo.

•••
Brandables : All but easy...

I can clearly see that there is still a lot of confusion about what a brandable name is. Unfortunately there are colleagues & friends here who are registering random 5L domains simply because they are 5L and thinking they will sell them easy. I don't mean to come like wrecking ball but I have to say that a brandable name is something different from what I often see on this post.

I am certainly not a know it all, I am still learning; I wasted a lot of money just as all domainers do and through all my mistakes I tried to sharpen my skills. So if I can give some advice ( assuming I am in the position of doing so... ) I feel like sharing this with you, that is simply what I try to do every time I have to decide whether to buy a domain or not. Because, you see, with keyword rich ones it's " easier " : you go to adwords keyword tool, check the monthly searches, CPC....and all that stuff we all know about. But with brandables the game is completely different. Your personal taste at the end, is what pulls you toward a name; I think someway you " feel " the name and a sale comes up when someone else " feels " it too.

But as a rule of thumb :
- name MUST be catchy
- shorter the better ( but sometimes longer ones are more self explanatory )
- typos are great
- is it pronounceable?
- two word ones are great but the 2 words must mean something together
- at the end 80% of the times it's like a lottery ticket ( as my friend urlurl said...)
- last but not least...would I use it for my own business??????????

:imho::imho::imho:

I wish you all a great Sunday

•••
Just picked
najmr.com
lithl.com

Not bad for 5L

not pronounceable

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

I can clearly see that there is still a lot of confusion about what a brandable name is. Unfortunately there are colleagues & friends here who are registering random 5L domains simply because they are 5L and thinking they will sell them easy. I don't mean to come like wrecking ball but I have to say that a brandable name is something different from what I often see on this post.

I am certainly not a know it all, I am still learning; I wasted a lot of money just as all domainers do and through all my mistakes I tried to sharpen my skills. So if I can give some advice ( assuming I am in the position of doing so... ) I feel like sharing this with you, that is simply what I try to do every time I have to decide whether to buy a domain or not. Because, you see, with keyword rich ones it's " easier " : you go to adwords keyword tool, check the monthly searches, CPC....and all that stuff we all know about. But with brandables the game is completely different. Your personal taste at the end, is what pulls you toward a name; I think someway you " feel " the name and a sale comes up when someone else " feels " it too.

But as a rule of thumb :
- name MUST be catchy
- shorter the better ( but sometimes longer ones are more self explanatory )
- typos are great
- is it pronounceable?
- two word ones are great but the 2 words must mean something together
- at the end 80% of the times it's like a lottery ticket ( as my friend urlurl said...)
- last but not least...would I use it for my own business??????????

:imho::imho::imho:

I wish you all a great Sunday

Thank you for reiterating what I said - if you guys are going to spend money on a name try to include most of the parameter's we have listed - we only do this to help.

typos: typos are ok only if its viewed to make the word look brandable.

I see some good, but a lot of junk names posted

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Bagso and carva - I would keep

not sure about bisdo

Last edited:
•••
I still have Ditso (dot) com and co.uk as I was originally going to use it myself for a business idea.(That never got off the ground)

Also own the UK car number plate D1 TSO.

I think I dreamed of driving round like Alan Sugar/Donald Trump in my Rolls Royce and everyone saying "hey that must be that multi-millionaire guy who owns Ditso".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back