IT.COM

showcase Showcase Your: Bitcoin Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm not quite sure if I'm following the rules correctly, but I wanted to start interacting in the community to learn more about domaining.

I just picked up recently a good amount of dot COM domains that are all in the bitcoin niche. I felt like it was a pretty huge niche and would have a showcase thread, but I searched and didn't see one.

If I understand correctly, you can only post your domains if it's in the specific niche showcase, so I took the initiative to begin one. If this is against the rules I apologize!

But post your bitcoin domains here! Mine will be following in the next post :tu:

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

afreebitcoin dot com
bitcoincrate dot com
bitslottery dot com
bitcoininnovations dot com
bitcoinnovations dot com
bitcoinchronicles dot com
bitcoinbranding dot com
bitcoincouture dot com
bitcoinpublishing dot com
bitcoinrecruit dot com
coinrecruit dot com
bitcoinvector dot com
bitgfx dot com
bitinkd dot com
bitionary dot com
bitivity dot com
bitspo dot com
bitstreamed dot com
btcapplication dot com
btcapplications dot com
buybitstamp dot com
coincontractor dot com
coiniverse dot com
debitcardbitcoin dot com
gamblebitcoinonline dot com
hackingbitcoin dot com
mozbit dot com
wtbbtc dot com
wtsbtc dot com
fivecoinn dot com
bits4books dot com

So do you guys think I did pretty well for my first time? Got them all for .$99 or $1.99.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Venezuelan Dealer Trading Mercedes-Benz Cars Worldwide For Bitcoin

Retailers in countries experiencing currency devaluation and cash scarcity are forced to conquer the markets of other countries, using Bitcoin for selling local goods that are ready for shipping worldwide. A reseller of Mercedes-Benz from Venezuela began this practice too and tells his story to CoinIdol.com News Outlet.

The acceptance and popularity of Bitcoin is rising in cash-deprived Venezuela as a viable alternative. With the Venezuelan currency devalued, the Bitcoin price has increased by 30%. Bitcoin volume is consistently reaching new highs as well. If the devaluation, inflation, and goods shortages get worse, and if people continue to feed the black market, then the price of Bitcoin will continue to skyrocket.

https://coinidol.com/venezuelan-dealer-trading-mercedes-benz-worldwide-for-bitcoin/

•••
The IRS Must Adapt to Cryptocurrency, Not Accuse Bitcoin Users of Tax Avoidance

In light of the Coinbase case, expert Perry Woodin explains how the American tax system needs to deal with Bitcoin.

It was recently reported that the IRS filed a petition in US federal court seeking full disclosure of Coinbase’s American customers records over just two alleged cases of tax avoidance by users of the bitcoin exchange. The summons came shortly after the Treasury Department’s inspector general issued a report chastising the IRS for not taking more aggressive action to curb “unlawful activities by those who use virtual currencies.”

While there are still so many discrepancies about how best to identify Bitcoin and how cryptocurrency gains and losses should be recorded and filed during tax time, more questions remain. How best can users follow such underdeveloped guidelines without getting into trouble? What potential solution could support those who have acquired a substantial amount of Bitcoin and want to prevent undergoing a tax evasion?

We turned to an experienced cryptocurrency expert for his take on the matter. Computer Engineer Perry Woodin is the CEO of Node40 – an incentivized infrastructure service that provides financial insight for cryptocurrency consumers. He identifies the problems with the current system which led to users being investigated and poses a two-fold solution to this problem.

The problem
“Buying bitcoin is certainly not probable cause for assuming an individual is evading taxes. It is perfectly reasonable that an individual purchased bitcoin from CoinBase and has held it – meaning the purchaser has not realized any gain that can be considered taxable.

The summons from the IRS is as follows:

The IRS has launched an investigation to determine the correct federal income tax liabilities for taxable years 2013-2015 of United States taxpayers who have conducted transactions in a “convertible virtual currency” as that term is defined in IRS Notice 2014-21. The taxpayers being investigated have not been or may not be complying with U.S. internal revenue laws requiring the reporting of taxable income from virtual-currency transactions.

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryp...l&utm_source=linkedin.com&utm_campaign=buffer

•••
Ok, 9999PUREGOLDBARS.COM; Sounds good.

•••
•••
Just seen that blockchain.at sold for 3,500 Euro at Sedo

I can also confirm a sale through Afternic this with regarding a blockchain<keyword>.com domain for $4,500.

Last edited:
•••
Random pickup i forgot about: cryptcoin.net

and i just reg'ed koined.com for whatever reason. Cheers.

•••
Random pickup i forgot about: cryptcoin.net

and i just reg'ed koined.com for whatever reason. Cheers.

Nice! Last year I managed to get cryptocoins dot net for $59 on backorder at dropcatch

•••
A Judge Just Approved the IRS Request to Seek Coinbase's User Records

The US Internal Revenue Service can serve bitcoin and ether exchange startup Coinbase with a summons for information about its users, a federal judge ordered today.

In an order dated 30th November, Judge Jacqueline Scott Corley sided with a request filed earlier this month by the IRS as it seeks to investigate alleged tax violations in the US.

When reached for comment, Coinbase said that it expected the order and that it would release a formal statement later today. The company later said in a statement:

"We are aware of, and expected, the Court’s ex parte order today. We look forward to opposing the DOJ’s request in court after Coinbase is served with a subpoena. As we previously stated, we remain concerned with our U.S. customers’ legitimate privacy rights in the face of the government’s sweeping request."

https://www.scribd.com/document/332830794/Order#download&from_embed

http://www.coindesk.com/judge-appro...sk+(CoinDesk+-+The+Voice+of+Digital+Currency)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Bitcoin Vlog

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
EthBitcoin.com
EthUsd.com
etherbitcoin.site

Got a lot more in ethereum niche.
Currently all are for sale at a Fixed price forum

•••
Just posted almost 200 crypto, blockchain and bitcoin related domains in the fixed price section for $25 each

•••
InfoBTC.Com
POPBTC.com

Also as of today Bitcoin is at $955.8325 yahoo!!!

Anyone think this will boost Bitcoin domain sales?

Last edited:
•••
CoinShuffle.com (decentralized mixing protocol)

BitcoinBrokerage.com

TheCoinShack.com

BitcoinPiggy.com

•••
•••
•••
CoinShuffle.com (decentralized mixing protocol)

BitcoinBrokerage.com

TheCoinShack.com

BitcoinPiggy.com

bitcoinbrokerage is sweet.

•••
bitcoinbrokerage is sweet.

Thanks! It is an exploding industry. From Reuters: "Bitcoin brokerage Circle gets $50 million investment"

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back