IT.COM

showcase Showcase your best $5k domain you'd l let go for $1K.

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Do not ask for offers. This is not that thread.

This is not a "Domains for sale" thread. Do not try to sell or even ask people to PM you.

People will come here lookin for $1k domains to buy they can flip for $5K.

If they like it they will contact you on their own.

If you are smart simply create a thread for the domain in the Domains for sale section here on NP and link to that thread via your Signature.

Let's follow the rules so this thread stays where it is.

This is a discussion about whether people could really get $1K for their domain because the owner believes it can sell for $5K at least.

Let's hear your pitch. But NO SELLING.

But Don't try to sell. or I'll have to report you or this thread will end up in the domains for sale section.

Why create this thread?

I believe there are buyers on here who would invest $1K on a domain that they can be convinced can be sold for $5K or $10K.

That's a 500% profit!

I wanted to create a thread separate from pathetic displays of "begging" to get a $1 bid on a domain.

Let's see the pride in one's domain investments!

My hope from this thread? That outside this thread people will get their domains sold for at least $1,000. not just double or 5 times their reg fees.

Why $1000? It's not too high a number for but not peanuts either like $20.

What will happen when you post that $5K domain here?

You will probably get trolled by people who believe your domain is crap and not worth close to $5K much less $1K.

It's up to you to fight and defend it with your own data.

I've seen nonsense threads on here just playin games. I think it would be fun to see trolls get proven wrong.

I believe there are people on NP who for whatever reason have a domain worth $5K or $10K and simply want OUT.

This thread is their outlet to speak their peace.

These are people who are willing to walk away from a potential $5K or $10K payday and simply need $1K now.

Think of this thread as a filter and $1000 is a sweet spot.

I'll probably get trolls now for just trying to help. But who cares right?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back