Dynadot

showcase Showcase your .APP domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Showcase your .APP domains! I'd love to see them...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Detroit.app just hit escrow.com for $6,000 via a payment plan. Let’s see how it goes!

Congratulations.

I live in Detroit. So lets see what they come up with. Hahahaha

Thanks

•••
•••
Congratulations.

I live in Detroit. So lets see what they come up with. Hahahaha

Thanks
I also live in Detroit. From what I gather, the buyer doesn’t live in the US, lol.

•••
•••
Congrats on the superb sale! Will be interesting if it kickstarts a trend of geo domain sales in app.

Let’s hope so!
I’ve got CentralAmerica .... hopefully it’s not too broad of a geo name...

Thoughts?

Cheers! :)

Btw.... Congrats on sale Keith!

Last edited:
•••

Thoughts?

I think it's too broad.

•••
Let’s hope so!

Thoughts?

Cheers! :)

Btw.... Congrats on sale Keith!

It seems broad to me, but you never know. I can see a real demand on geo names for some of the major tourism regions though. Also the major travel cities of the world.

•••
Thank you so much @MadAboutDomains!!! Do you think I could get in touch with you. I honestly have never sold a domain before, but I really am looking to get around 10k for the domain. Do you have any advice?

Is that reasonable for buildmy.app?
List it on Sedo and be patient, or do some outbound calls to app makers

•••
Physics.app (Premium Renewal)

I wondered who had picked up physics in app. Very nice name! How high is the premium renewal on it, if you don't mind indicating.

•••
•••
I wondered who had picked up physics in app. Very nice name! How high is the premium renewal on it, if you don't mind indicating.
$500. BTW it is possible to check other people's domains' renewal price by yourself. You have to add it to cart.

By registering .app domains on Godaddy, I practically learned a lot about trademarks.
Godaddy was giving trademark warnings on almost every good dictionary word I tried to register, then there were most in the word physics. Then I learned that I do not need to care about them. : )

Last edited:
•••
$500. . Then I learned that I do not need to care about them. : )
Perhaps not for generic terms, but I wouldn't be regging AppleComputers/App anytime soon

•••
•••
[REDACTED]

Last edited:
•••
Xtube.app for sale $28,000

yeah, xtube

Last edited:
•••
Its sold for that or u own and is asking price?

•••
BitBang.app
CoinOTC.app

TokenOTC.app
TokenBank.app

iFunds.app
iBlock.app
AiFunds.app
AiFund.app

Dbank.app
OKK.app

Nowe.app
Hosts.app

•••
•••
Maple (.) app
EPlay (.) app
BlockchainX (.) app

•••
Folks - any recommendations for the best place to purchase "app"domains? GoDaddy, Namecheap and 1+1 all expensive and complicated....

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Folks - any recommendations for the best place to purchase "app"domains? GoDaddy, Namecheap and 1+1 all expensive and complicated....

Thanks
In GoDaddy they give you the SLL certificate for free.
Here at the right side you can see the cheapest places where to get .app ;)

Btw... I have ForexSignals.app in case you are interested!

Last edited:
•••
•••
USAdollar.app
USAdollars.app
USdollars.app

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back