Domain Empire

showcase Showcase Spatial Computing Domains and Discussion Threads

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

buydomainnames

Established Member
Impact
Spatial computing is the digitization of activities of machines, people, objects, and the environments in which they take place to enable and optimize actions and interactions.

The term Spatial computing summarizes many complex aspects of technology. As a result, many people hesitate to deal with the concept behind it.

Nevertheless, many applications used on a regular basis are based on spatial computing: From GPS to ride-sharing apps and location tagging on social media to AR apps.

Spatial computing was defined in 2003 by Simon Greenwold, as "human interaction with a machine in which the machine retains and manipulates referents to real objects and spaces

After desktop and mobile computing, the next big tech era will be spatial computing—also known as augmented reality—in which computer graphics are overlaid on the world around the user.

Let's showcase spatial related domains, discuss ,share any news or recent sales . I got this

Spatial//Find. com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I

I think it's already done, no?...

Today, the Hong Kong Patent and Trademark Office published Apple's trademark filing for 'Apple Reality" under #306269419. Apple filed their trademark under International Classes 09, 38 and 42 as they did in Europe and New Zealand.
Vision Pro

Apple's priority filing for this trademark was made in Liechtenstein on March 27, 2023.

Spatial Memories

Apple R1

Apple's priority filing for these trademarks were made in Liechtenstein on December 14, 2022 to keep it secret.

They were published by the USPTO on June 9th. They got special treatment probably always do.

The matching filings in EU and Hong Kong were last week. They are published. Did not check if they are granted yet.

•••
SpatialArk.com
SpatialRecycle.com

•••
•••
SpatialValues.com
SpatialFunctions.com
SpatialCentric.com
SpatialValue.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
1687353633781.png

•••
•••
People are lazy and boring nowadays... No one's registered SpatialBeer yet...

spatialbeer.png

•••
or... SpatialPoo. Just an idea.

spatialpoo.png

•••
SpatialRewards.com

Incentivized Apple Reality exploration, virtual economy, skill development, and gamified challenges

•••
So... HERE WE ARE!! IT'S HAPPENING! Thousands of domainer have been anticipating this for a decade now.

"Today marks the beginning of a new era for computing,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “Just as the Mac introduced us to Personal Computing, and iPhone introduced us to Mobile Computing, Apple Vision Pro introduces us to Spatial Computing."

I'm not the biggest fan of the term Spatial, but Apple has spoken.

There were desktop computers before the Mac, but no one remenders them. There were smartphones before the iPhone, but no one remembers them. There were AR and VR headsets before the Vision Pro. But most will likely be long forgotten by the great majority of the world population, but they will remember Apple's Vision Pro, landmark, iPhone-like announcement. Even if it flops (which I doubt will happen given Apple's rate of success)

Make no mistake. This is huge. How will this play out for spatial domains? I predict that they'll be in higher demand the more Apple uses the term, which so far has already been quite a lot. Their promotional materials for Vision Pro and related services are littered with the term "spatial" everywhere, so this is going to be their marketing term, not AR, not XR, not VR, not MR or Immersive, holo, etc.

You may catch Tim Cook mumble the term AR from time to time, and they may use the term to describe a particular feature, but spatial is their techmoligical brand identity, the same way Microsoft used Holo or how FB latched on to the term Metaverse. Spatial Computing is Apple's thing now.

So, good luck with your Spatial names!

But I also see no reason why the Vision Pro announcement wouldn't increase the value of more popular terms like AR, XR and Meta/verse. The industry also affects what the most trending terminologies are, despite Apple's heavy influence. Those three terms are still used heavily and will likely continue despite a rise in usage of the term Spatial

Last edited:
•••
•••
SpatialGoggles.com
Rip I used to own this but dropped it last year along with other names like SpatialSpeaker.com. I didn't realise how much of a good potential domain it was especially with the vision pro now being described as spatial goggles..

Good luck..

•••
Spatial Lenses .com

Spatial Kino .com

Spatial Computation .io

•••
Last edited:
•••
SpatialHealth
SpatialGolf

Dot com

•••
Rip I used to own this but dropped it last year along with other names like SpatialSpeaker.com. I didn't realise how much of a good potential domain it was especially with the vision pro now being described as spatial goggles..

Good luck..

•••
Apple Announces that new Developer Tools to Create Spatial Computing Experiences for Apple Vision Pro

This afternoon ( today ) : Apple announced the availability of new software tools and technologies that enable developers to create groundbreaking app experiences for Apple Vision Pro — Apple’s first spatial computer.

More : https://www.patentlyapple.com/2023/...s-for-apple-vision-pro-are-now-available.html

•••
•••
Regged today

SpatialFacts
SpatialOffers

Both in .com

•••
i have:
spatialcollab
spatialdetective
spatialpicnic
spatialmortgage
spatialtouring
spatialsailing

all in .com

•••
spatialtransit.com
spatialcognitive.com

•••
Vision Pro

Apple's priority filing for this trademark was made in Liechtenstein on March 27, 2023.

Spatial Memories

Apple R1

Apple's priority filing for these trademarks were made in Liechtenstein on December 14, 2022 to keep it secret.

They were published by the USPTO on June 9th. They got special treatment probably always do.

The matching filings in EU and Hong Kong were last week. They are published. Did not check if they are granted yet.
I think that takes 6 months to a year.
People have to have a chance to object and present a case against it/parts of it, if they have conflicting interests with the claim of use in goods and services.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back