IT.COM

discuss Showcase or discuss which offers you got but decided not to take!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
well, there is a completed sales thread.. but didn't see one like this. I thought it might be interesting! its always interesting to hear which offers people got on which domains but decided to decline and not sell in the end.. some may say its a bad idea to post those names.. and to each their own... they need not post here.. I am clearly one of those who see no harm in posting an offer I got on a domain in past... or even recently... obviously in an encrypted name manner... discuss it.. maybe learn different views from it... and why not, if recent enough, maybe even get some extra opinions whether it should be accepted or not (for the more newbie domainers I guess)...

this is not like the completed sales thread, where you cannot really discuss offers.. but do try to keep it nice and clean.. u can try post your names in red so its different from discussion post and easy to find.

otherwise couple more thread rules to keep it reasonable:

- no extension limitations
- any auction sites.. or inbound outbound activity
- don't post offers you got more than say 3 years ago.. prices change.. and your memory grows old too. hah.
- this is for offers that never ended in a sale.. but you can also post recent/ongoing offers so newer members can maybe learn from older ones whether to make sale or not
- please post only full domain names. if you do not want to or cannot, please do not post the name at all... as its pointless to see: "keyword+keyword.com at offer=$XXX here."
- makeoffer only obviously. no other listing types... (go visit the completed sale thread for auctions and bins ;)
- no offers below $100 por favor ;)
- if there was negotiation obviously post the highest offer price you got in end from buyer

thanks! enjoy!!!

im gonna get show started in next post.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
here is to get show going with just some 2016/2017 stuff that comes off top my head..

m/e/t/a.......one
sedo $500

VR/f/a/s/h/i/o/n/i/s/t/a............com
sedo $300

a/n/i/m/a/t/i/o/n/s/VR.....com
sedo $200

h/o/l/o/S/t/a/r/t/u/p.com
inbound $500

V/R/s/i/n/g//e/r.com
$1000 gd (ongoing)

Last edited:
•••
About a month ago on NP via PM: Adult domain .blog $425. Buyer dropped out. Has not been online since then...

•••
713999.com = $2500 Offer

Chinese Buyer started his initial offer with $500. Little negotiation back and forth. Final offer from him was $2500. I wanted $3000 at that time.

Communication via Email.

6 Months ago.

Thanks

•••
DriverlessCarParking.com = $200

Via Flippa. I did not accept the offer.

•••
Cool thread. I have a couple recent ones:

Louisiana/Chicken dot com - $225
Outbound to a Louisiana ad agency. $900 asking price.
I countered at $750 and did not hear back.

Ibiza/Houses dot com - $300
Inbound via Efty landing page.
Potential buyer already had a real estate business and website.
I countered in the low XXXX range. Buyer said it was way too much if I knew the market and made no counter offer.

•••
Nice thread !

had an offer of $150 for MuscleMag/com , turned it down and later decided not to renew and sold it for cheap.

•••
Interesting thread :), so is not only me :)

Few months ago WisePlumber .com was listed in ebuy for £100, buyer offer $100 and I rejected :(, still in my account.... big difference now days :)

A month ago I bought Hire Gurus, ( hand reg. dropped domain ), week later I got offer via my website $1450, countered $7k....... buyer disappeared with 200 m/h now is listed at $7k

•••
I returned to domaning in September last year and early this morning I got my very first offer through my market place for StandUpJokes.com == $50.00

•••
Industries.biz - 3000$ via email.
Sun.Network - 1500$ offer via Bodis landing page and one inquiry three days back but no offer made yet

•••
the most recent
Domain Name: ceo.group
Buyer's Offer: $300.00

•••
Coxalgia.com about a month ago offered $1250 via email but counter with $3000, buyer disappear with the speed of a bolt this is the third time am receiving offer for this name in less than 5 months hoping for that big sale

Headphoneforsale.com received 50 and $150 for the name i counter back with 500 buyer disappeared I latter sold for less in a portfolio on flippa

Dryvers.com receive $700 yesterday via bodis landing counter with $15000 am yet to here from buyer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back