Dynadot

discuss Showcase LIBRA domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Internet.Domains

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
What domains do you have related to the new currency called Libra?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HAS ANYONE SOLD A LIBRA DOMAIN SINCE SUMMER?

•••
I’ve got:

libracoincompany.com

•••
yup no sales reported as i expected. libra is toast and for years to come.glad i have only 2. too bad so sad

•••
•••
•••
yup no sales reported as i expected. libra is toast and for years to come.glad i have only 2. too bad so sad

Why do you say it's toast? Zuckerberg is still pressing ahead with it

•••
Actually i may have spoke too soon as it looks now it has been revived. who knows

•••
•••
FuturisticLibra.com
B98312A4-A947-46B1-B109-6CC8C3A40221.jpeg

•••
This domains for sale
Calibracharge.com
Librafisc.com

•••
•••
•••
SoldLibra.com <just added this one to my portfolio :xf.grin:

•••
I recently sold LibraTrader/com - $2222 - It will be on Sedo's sales list soon. As far as I know, it's the highest priced libra related domain name ever sold.

•••
•••
good 1 ! rare sale in Libra niche

•••
•••
•••
this is good news for those of us who own Libra domains because there has been approval in the media by officials. Considering moving some of my portfolio to Sedo, not sure, what do you think?

•••
•••
I just posted in the other Libra thread. Y’all are wasting your time, money...
Keith has been a vocal critic. Any comment on the sale Keith? Not bad for a hand reg heh?

•••
Seems to have been sold to another domainer...doesn't say anything about future end user demand for libra names...

•••
this is good news for those of us who own Libra domains because there has been approval in the media by officials. Considering moving some of my portfolio to Sedo, not sure, what do you think?
I have this domain
Calibracharge.com
Should i move it to sedo

•••
Many domainers are web developers themselves and cross over, maybe they intend to make website on it like the Buylibracoins. com site has done

•••
Keith has been a vocal critic. Any comment on the sale Keith? Not bad for a hand reg heh?
It’s a good sale but the equivalent of a lottery ticket. Not many winners in that game.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back