Dynadot

discuss Showcase and Discuss .XYZ New Domains and or Acuisitions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

Well today is the day .XYZ is officially released and open to the public and oh my oh my, some names literally in my shopping cart and removed the instant I proceed to checkout; I have a feeling this extension will overtake all the other extensions and surely be in the top 5 for new tld's if not #1 imo.

A few I registered

nfc / xyz
tap / xyz

at what $10 each I could go all day!

What did everyone register?! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Grace deleted.

These people do not deserve to succeed, certainly won't do it with my money however small!

You can do it too!

A slogan? "Did you grace delete .xyz, you should!"

•••
Grace deleted.

These people do not deserve to succeed, certainly won't do it with my money however small!

You can do it too!

A slogan? "Did you grace delete .xyz, you should!"

?

•••
Well I took a punt, got Vouchers.xyz. Looking for others with premium keywords now.. :)

•••
•••
Pretty simple really. There is not a .abc extension currently.

I think the .123 revolution will be much more fun, they can use maths to inflate the numbers !

•••
I wanted to get Ottawa.xyz but I was a second too late!

Here's my picks:

Gatineau.xyz (my city)
Xavier.xyz (My name)
Ska.xyz
Punk.xyz
Vie.xyz (Means Life in french)
Vij.xyz (beacause I own the .com)

Why .XYZ?
Because .XYZ means Freedom to me. Its not a Word, it sounds familiar, it is 3 letter short and it is not confusing!

•••
Hello All,
After seeing .xyz move into the 4th spot on the new gTLDs list. I had to jump on board.
Thanks
Unfortunately, you're the exception that proves me wrong.

•••
"they'll never take my freeeedom'

•••
Just added emo.xyz 2 millions monthly searches and the .com as an estibot value of 1m.

Added Volk.xyz

I don't know why but it is easy to be addicted to this extension.

Ive told 3 persons about xyz today and they all like it! Even more than all other alternative! Once the public will know that xyz exist, all names will be taken.

•••
•••
No its my only my storry.

•••
Just as long as you people keep in mind that $10 adds up. Oh yeah, and if you wish to keep your beautiful .xyz's you will have to renew them at $10 or whatever...

There are only about 5 names that make sense in .xyz and one of them is 23 characters long. I think everyone in their Rational Mind can agree that ".xyz" makes no sense and everyone is just registering them because they are $10...

When renewal times comes you all will most likely switch from your Emotional Mind to your Rational Mind and drop those beauties...

But, good luck everyone... :)

•••
AMORE.xyz

and ironically I love this new extension!

•••
Just as long as you people keep in mind that $10 adds up. Oh yeah, and if you wish to keep your beautiful .xyz's you will have to renew them at $10 or whatever...

There are only about 5 names that make sense in .xyz and one of them is 23 characters long. I think everyone in their Rational Mind can agree that ".xyz" makes no sense and everyone is just registering them because they are $10...

When renewal times comes you all will most likely switch from your Emotional Mind to your Rational Mind and drop those beauties...

But, good luck everyone... :)

It makes sense beacause .xyz is for anything..
The public like short extensions and .xyz has value to them.

•••
Yes exactly.....you guys are forgetting we will live in a dumb world with not so bright people! .com, .net, etc.... Some people don't understand!

But .xyz is a no brainer!

•••
It makes sense beacause .xyz is for anything..
The public like short extensions and .xyz has value to them.

Yes exactly.....you guys are forgetting we will live in a dumb world with not so bright people! .com, .net, etc.... Some people don't understand!

But .xyz is a no brainer!

Please tell me you are getting paid to make statements such as these..... :)

•••
Please tell me you are getting paid to make statements such as these..... :)

Buddy, ask your friends what .com stands for and tell me if they know within 5 minutes. The REAL meaning of .com....LOL

But .xyz doesn't have to mean anything.....its easy to remember!!

•••
.com is an ESTABLISHED brand... Please ask your friends to type in whatever.xyz and see what they do...

•••
Where are you guys buying these? And what whois site can I use to check for availability?

•••

The lemmings are jumping off the cliff:

There is a metaphor here.

*​

•••
metaphor.xyz is taken!!!!!! You must have given somebody an idea.....

•••
The sad thing is those 3 letters are spelled as three words.
Also the only limitation I see for the current established gTLDs is the own imagination.

•••
Where are you guys buying these? And what whois site can I use to check for availability?

You can always do a live whois lookup for any domain name at http://gwhois.org/

:)

RiS8EWo.png

•••
Go talk to your friends about .co .biz .center .guru .info and .xyz. The only extension that they will easily remember is .xyz. I did the test and they've alerady registered their own .xyz lol.

•••
Remember though the only thing that matters is end users should want it more then domainers. When they do the ones that did register .xyz will be the winners as long as they do not over price.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back