Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The next trend thread had some good discussion about Wearable Tech, So here is a thread to showcase and discuss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
wearables will be huge in banking.....

•••
Congrats Domainsyrup. That's a great sale.

•••
•••
Wearable-Banking
WearablesMoney

•••
Livewearable com
Livewearables com

•••
I just snagged copwearable.com. Plural is available.

•••
•••
Got a serious offer of $5500 via DNS just yesterday on Wearaholic dot com.. but holding out for more..

•••
Personally, I'd take the money and run.

•••
this way you are never gonna retire on your Domain business.. started negotiations, let's see..

•••
still holding... will not sell it cheap :)
WearableOnline
WearableBanking
WearableBank
WearablePay
WearablePayment

In my opinion, Mobile Banking 2.0 = Wearable Banking

•••
•••
Chinese Wearable

dot c o m

•••
Got a serious offer of $5500 via DNS just yesterday on Wearaholic dot com.. but holding out for more..
You got a $5500 offer on a name you regged 18 days ago, and you passed on it, holding out for..more.?? oohh kaayy. Go get 'em....

•••
I got an offer about a year ago for iWearableTechnology.com and turned it down. It was for 1k... Never had an offer since. Over 5k for that domain is decent...imo

•••
Why in such a hurry? The Wearable market has not even really developed yet, far from maturing.. hold on to yours, you will surely get more offers once the market develops

ps: just took another look at your domain, not meaning to be blunt but the "i" prefix only has some value paired with single keyword domains.. yours might be one keyword too much, imho..

@hawkeye
i don't need to care too much about cashflow as i am having the luxury of a well paid fulltime job, so i can play for time and sit out the low offers until higher ones come along with the market maturing...
plus this one has a strong brandable character, so $ 5,5k are definitely not gonna cut it..

Last edited:
•••
@hawkeye
i don't need to care too much about cashflow as i am having the luxury of a well paid fulltime job, so i can play for time and sit out the low offers until higher ones come along ....
No doubt, it is nice to be able to not care about cashflow where one can wait for better offers. :D Yet.. you let your NP moniker/domain name, expire..

•••
On purpose, displaying my portfolio on such a domain was one of my worse ideas..
there was no obvious connection to the domain business in that name, so will give it another try in the next months with a better fitting domain name..

•••
•••
Hi @kconan, always consider this:

keyword+wearables
wearable+keyword

So, better buy copwearables over copwearable.

Cheers!!

•••
Sorry but what am i missing, are you saying wearables for cops ??
~
If so, seems niche ...... what's next scoutwearables ...... girlguidewearables ... ummm

•••
•••
evirtual1: Maybe not a great domain pick, but its not niche. Police are commonly known as "cops", and plans are in motion (at least in the U.S.) for them to be outfitted with wearable devices.

Mads: Thanks for the advice.

•••
here it shows once again how important it is to stay on top of the game, and if that means to read on the latest trends and/or news daily, if not each hour to make sure to be the first to grab theat one trend defining domain..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back