Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The next trend thread had some good discussion about Wearable Tech, So here is a thread to showcase and discuss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
better to stick with a more generic term IMO. Smartwatch

I'm rolling with it Judge, SmartWatch * insure.

This isn't just going to be a tech. wearable but rather a fashion trend. I can see all kinds of bling being added to the watch therefore going to need to insure! :)

•••
Sold SmartWearableTechnology.com and now in escrow...

•••
I have the following, perhaps not exactly tech related but generic.

MensWearables.net

GayWearables.com

YouWearables.com

•••
I have the following, perhaps not exactly tech related but generic.

MensWearables.net

GayWearables.com

YouWearables.com

Why would the gay market be different than any other wearable market ?

•••
Why would the gay market be different than any other wearable market ?
Not sure, but liked the name. Who knows what may come out in the future.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
LuxWearable.com
WomensWearable.com
SmartClothes.fr
SmartClothes.it

•••
GoWearable

one of my many drops... as I move away from domaining.

Had a few lowballers on this one on sedo...You should do well.

Good Luck

FX

•••
one of my many drops... as I move away from domaining.

Had a few lowballers on this one on sedo...You should do well.

Good Luck

FX

moving to what may i ask ?

•••
techwearables.jpg

•••
Yeah, i have let all of my "wearables" drop. Thought they were good ones but no interest. May be a little early perhaps for wearables as it still has not really grabbed the interest of the general public. Maybe in a couple of years if it is still around. Anyway just hand regd wearabletimepiece.com which i thought was nice. Doubt if i will reg any others, unless something stunning come along.

•••
Yeah, i have let all of my "wearables" drop. Thought they were good ones but no interest. May be a little early perhaps for wearables as it still has not really grabbed the interest of the general public. Maybe in a couple of years if it is still around. Anyway just hand regd wearabletimepiece.com which i thought was nice. Doubt if i will reg any others, unless something stunning come along.

Isn't that called a watch ?

•••
has anyone seen a person wearing google glass yet ?

•••
I saw a happy couple wearing them in a bar in Philadelphia at the beginning of this year (they each had a pair on). Thought that was kind of a ballsy move, wearing them out to a bar....

Actually, just for kicks, a coworker and I took some pictures with them (with the people wearing them, we didn't take pictures using their Google Glass). Ha.

•••
•••
•••
PhoneSmartWatch dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
•••
Thinkablestudio
Thinkablestudios
*com

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back