IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WeedPlace just sold on SquadHelp.
Congrats on the sale. Just curious how much did they scalp you on their greedy commission structure?

•••
•••
•••
Here's another topic related evaluation done for a Word + CBD .com for those interested in this type of niche combination evaluating.
Asset Type:
Dictionary-Word + Acronym / Chemical Compound
Note: While the obvious target definition is that of "relating to, or produced by chemical or biochemical synthesis especially : produced artificially synthetic drugs synthetic silk", however, it's hard to shake the negative correlation of "Fake" (e.g. b : devised, arranged, or fabricated for special situations to imitate or replace usual realities - c : factitious, bogus). This is potentially harmful to a brand, unless it's spun correctly or associates to a product already on the market and accepted as synthetic, like motor oil.
Note: There is a clear and solid word + CBD reseller trend happening right now which helps with some reseller liquidity. This is good news.
Note: This is great news for your asset. Not only is the Word + CBD combination trending, Your first word is a developing and growing science/biotech, that hasn't bloomed yet. It;s coming... Hold yours for a while longer, in my opinion.
Opinion:
Remember, the above is just to evaluate the asset in today's market, not tomorrows. I think your asset is not yet ripe for the picking and the values below reflects it's current state, not it's future state, once the biotech advances more to match legalities and demands.

The hard part is identifying the potential end-user, gathering more research on their specific niche, formulating a presentation, negotiating, and closing.

Your asset does have a little reseller liquidity, but you will have to still do a lot of leg-work to find the right buyer and apply the hard parts I also mentioned above, which in most cases, investors fail at.
Full Evaluation - VIP/Gold Only

•••
Your appraisals are on point @Eric Lyon. Can’t thank you enough.

•••
In the King Com

**** ‘For the Joy of it all….. ****

Joy Of Cannabis
Joy Of CBD
Joy Of Hemp
Joy Of Marijuana
Joy Of Weed

•••
I hand registered CBDiction dot com

•••
•••
123leaf . (com)

First time I have regged a number + letter combo (I think)

123 has some sales liquidity and who doesn't like leaf......

That's a really good hand reg in my opinion. Nice work.

•••
•••
First weed domain for me...hand regged mgweed.com

Some MG acronyms:
medication guides, master grade, make-good, mean green, master gardener, and the obvious milligram

How did I do? :)

•••
•••
imo, if one has to explain what additional random letters in a domain ‘could’ mean, ...not well.

Just like explaining a bad joke. I see - Well they were just some examples

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Cannabis-Domains-1.jpg

•••
•••
Namebio shows 12 marijuana name sales since April 1st. Leaf names? 4.

Sales don't lie.

I stand corrected. Just read the article, and agreed to.a extent on the future of the word. Especially as many new legislation encourages Cannabis wording . Was it not Hawaii that just changed over?

•••
•••
SocialCannabis(.)com just ended at $1,452 at DropCatch.

•••
Hand reg dot coms, densecannabis and cannabisdensity

Other variations still out there but a noob beat ya too it :)

•••
Hi everyone, thought I'd share a new one and old one.

LeafMints
WeedHigh

•••
•••
•••
just acquired:

marijuana.yokohama (it rhymes)

which gives a totally new meaning to my fly.yokohama. hmmmm

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back