IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
a drop I managed to catch!

MarijuanaPharmacy.com.au

MarijuanaPharmacy_com_au.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
Screenshot_2019-01-04_184504.jpg

Really thought it was a real word and I'm kinda surprised it was available to reg. Bottom line: I love it and I love the fact that I'm the temporary owner of this cool word- until it gets sold.

•••
Hydrophoria.com - logo coming soon cannabis infused water drops

Definition of hydrophoria is the act of carrying water.

•••
If you are looking for weed, cannabis cbd, hemp related domains
I do own a few and some are related to top canadian cities.

weedgta.com ( GTA also stands for Grand Toronto Area )
ajaxweed.com
barrieweed.com
oshawaweed.com
gatineauweed.com
growweedeasy.ca
weed360.ca
cannabis360.ca
dispensarygta.ca
thcfarmer.ca

most of them are better for business located in Canada

•••
What do you think about this domain, does it have sense?
WeedSauna.com
Was thinking about grow tent..but high moisture not good for plant in a grow tent.. mould/fungus etc moisure/heat/light are controlled..

•••
Was thinking about grow tent..but high moisture not good for plant in a grow tent.. mould/fungus etc moisure/heat/light are controlled..
I meant place with steam sauna + cannabis, not about growing plants in tent

•••
I meant place with steam sauna + cannabis, not about growing plants in tent
Basically what I was saying "sauna" not a keyword associated with cannabis/weed was thinking of how to "spin" (sales pitch) sauna

•••
•••
Cannabis Canada Daily: Ex-Coca-Cola executive joins the pot industry - Article - BNN @ https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/cannabi...TpJngZv73ZygweiqKL3Q8E3dCQzckKhGrfVAP_tZm4EYo

Eugenio Mendez who previously served as Coca-Cola's vice-president of global marketing for water, enhanced water and sport drinks, and as an advisor to Charlotte's Web for nearly two years & will step into his new role at the Canadian Securities Exchange-listed firm on Jan. 15.

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Cbd will become as common as caffeine in all sorts of products.

* beer industry ( minus the beer)
* sodas and beverages
* pain care and all forms of healthcare
* pet care
* cosmetics
* womens care
* snacks and wellness bars
* energy drinks
* new forms of " fun " the new alcohol
* vaping ; ecigs and such
* cigarettes
* coffee and coffee bars
* on site consumption, bars and clubs
* isolate power energy products

The list and opportunity for us should be extensive 2019? ( key words; canna; cbd; leaf; hemp; and brandables including fun pot; weed and mj minors ) With a national play in cbd theres no limit to the various products that will evolve, and products we yet don't know, for research will create all new markets.

In legal cannabis states throw in Thc and now theirs a host of localized brands. Cbd will be nationalized ; Thc regionally, or state by state.

Once research finds it's way into the market thier may be many minor elements in Cannabis that can be used for products yet even foreseen.

With 7billion and counting with Capitol invested by the beverage industry; this is just the start of funding going into this, on the future of the marketplace.

I'm no rocket scientist. But if Trump wants 5 billion for a big wall thing . I'm thinking 7billion in investments by the beverage industry should accomplish alot when it comes to new products and markets for cbd, and thc regionally.

Just wish it would happen faster. I'd like some sales. And not little stupid offers under a grand. ( two word .com; seo cbd, canna, leaf, hemp; the bulk of my inventory)Seems too be Plenty of money around I could use some.

Happy New Year too All, hopefully a prosperous year. Looks like it may be " the " year for cannabis domains.

Last edited:
•••
CannabisTalk (org) and (ca)
SweetStem (com) brandable
DirectBuyCannabis (com)
HempWorx (ca)
CBDbutters (com)
CBDessentialoils (com)
PainReliefCBD (com)
And about 90 more cbd related domains...

Last edited:
•••
•••
I've been pondering this name for about 3 weeks now and finally about 4 hours ago decided to grab it. After seeing some of the search recommendations on Google and reading the post by @Leafurl, I feel even more confident in it. :xf.smile:

CBDLeisure///com

•••
•••
Yes HempWorx (ca) :xf.wink:
I remember it like yesterday - cbdworx was basically reg fee but I couldn’t get cbdworks.

Without the proper spelling and the ability to pass the radio test, it wasn’t worth $10.

•••
•••
•••
USAcanna just sold for $700 on GD expired auctions

I was the 2nd highest bidder as 700 was my cut off!

Good luck to winner , great name!

(my last bid was 699 LOL 1 dollar off finish price, but I had to stick to my discipline and NOT go above my cutoff but I was veryyy temped to make another bid) wish I could of got it!

Last edited:
•••
Likelihood and ramifications: Canada wants to classify CBD as a health supplement | The GrowthOp

Cannabis-infused edibles are still illegal in Canada

Cheers
Corey

•••
USAcanna just sold for $700 on GD expired auctions

I was the 2nd highest bidder as 700 was my cut off!

Good luck to winner , great name!

(my last bid was 699 LOL 1 dollar off finish price, but I had to stick to my discipline and NOT go above my cutoff but I was veryyy temped to make another bid) wish I could of got it!
You did good to not win. I don’t think canna as the second word is very good. That said, usacbd sold for 10x that.

•••
You did good to not win. I don’t think canna as the second word is very good. That said, usacbd sold for 10x that.

Thanks Keith, yea I did a little homework first and I took that sale and price into consideration, I was a bit iffy on it so to be honest I guess I don't feel that bad as I really didn't want to go above 5 and 7 was my absolute max.

•••
Likelihood and ramifications: Canada wants to classify CBD as a health supplement | The GrowthOp

Cannabis-infused edibles are still illegal in Canada

Cheers
Corey
Quote from article... "it’s likely that Canada will make cannabis-infused edibles legal in the future. The country also plans on eventually allowing different dispensaries to sell cannabis edibles."

Quote from another article.. "Now that recreational cannabis is legal in Canada, producers are looking forward to what they're calling the "second wave" of legalization — edibles, drinks and vaping products expected to become legal starting next year. "
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/cannabis-legalization-second-wave-edibles-1.4901297

I am a very patient man especially when dealing with the Government...

A year ago, today, legalization was all speculation (nothing "official" about laws etc), slowly the Government (Federal, Provincial and Municipal) are working the "bugs" out!

Taxes income and the fact that the public slowly accepting cannabis sure help Government decide things!

I can discuss cannabis with my older relatives (especially "medical") without being thought of as a junkie..

Thanks for the article!

Last edited:
•••
Quote from article... "it’s likely that Canada will make cannabis-infused edibles legal in the future. The country also plans on eventually allowing different dispensaries to sell cannabis edibles."

Quote from another article.. "Now that recreational cannabis is legal in Canada, producers are looking forward to what they're calling the "second wave" of legalization — edibles, drinks and vaping products expected to become legal starting next year. "
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/cannabis-legalization-second-wave-edibles-1.4901297

I am a very patient man especially when dealing with the Government...

A year ago, today, legalization was all speculation (nothing "official" about laws etc), slowly the Government (Federal, Provincial and Municipal) are working the "bugs" out!

Taxes income and the fact that the public slowly accepting cannabis sure help Government decide things!

I can discuss cannabis with my older relatives (especially "medical") without being thought of as a junkie..

Thanks for the article!
They will be forced into making edibles legal because the market wants them and is willing to spend big $ to get them.

I just had a small piece of a chocolate bar last week. Couldn’t believe how potent it was. Night and day difference from flower...

•••
They will be forced into making edibles legal because the market wants them and is willing to spend big $ to get them.

I just had a small piece of a chocolate bar last week. Couldn’t believe how potent it was. Night and day difference from flower...
Also "the market" votes.....their cushy jobs depends on voters...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back