IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for mentioning this. A good friend of mine is also an investor in Cannabis stocks like Green Thumb out of Canada. His portfolio of cannabis stocks have done very well, and he's become interested in what I'm doing with domains. I noticed Granjapreneur also caters to investors like my buddy so I'm having him check it out for me.

On another note, because of his observations, comments and suggestions, I registered the following yesterday:

TacoJuana.com

JimmyJuana(s).com a play off Benihanas and the fact "Jimmy" is an appropriate nickname for a joint. Consequently, I may be looking at trademarking the name for a number of reasons.

CropaCanna.com

Finally, since I'm still new to this thread, I'll share a story about a personal experience I had from 50+ years ago using what I believe was some sort of cannabis to cure my Asthma attacks. When I was having an attack, my parents would put a tablespoon of a powdery substance called Asthmadore on a pie tin plate and light it with a match. The substance would burn like incense, and I would inhale the smoke from it. Within minutes I would stop wheezing, and voila! my attack was over. I no longer have asthma thank God, but Asthmadore was a miracle drug for me. Can anyone imagine inhaling smoke for a respiratory disease? It's been off the market since the sixties, but here is what it looked like:Show attachment 97513

I love that story. Maybe it was cocaine that had steroidlike properties, disguised using the Asthmadore brand..haha. In all seriousness, smoking something to treat a respiratory problem does seem counter intuitive, but it makes sense. I'm no biology expert, but I think a documentary I watched about drugs a million years ago, mentioned something about the pulmonary system being one of the fastest delivery mechanisms in our bodies which I guess is why crack cocaine was so popular versus regular coke that you snort which is less efficient because the majority of it has to travel through your digestive system. When you ingest stuff through the lungs, I think the overall affect of the substance don't last as long as swallowing a pill, but I think the affects are felt the fastest which makes total sense in the case of a time sensitive Asthma attack. Whatever your parents did was obviously not that bad given they or you cured yourself of asthma. I probably didn't need to go into all that, but this was probably the first time I got to use the useless knowledge learned from watching that documentary....so thank you. haha.

•••
Some way back in this thread someone in the industry said leaf names would be big so I got interested, maybe a bit late. Today I was looking at the Godaddy appraisal tool and it claimed all these sales, doesn't say when or where and not easily verified but interesting anyway.

leafpeople $288 (USD)
leafchief $1,695 (USD)
leafology $1,595 (USD)
leafway $2,395 (USD)
leafstore $2,995 (USD)
leafgarden $2,295 (USD)
leafology $1,595 (USD)
leaflab $1,195 (USD)
leafnation $499 (USD)
leafcreative $500 (USD)
leafsolutions.com $2,288 (USD)
leafdepot.com $777 (USD)
leafly.net $688 (USD)
releafmed.com $120 (USD)
leafpro.com $1,988 (USD)
leaflink.com $1,095 (USD)
leafroom $895 (USD)
leafnets $600 (USD)
leafline $3,388 (USD)

I always wondered why the word leaf would be so popular for weed names since it's not directly super meaningful. If you think about it, almost everything on this planet is derived from a plant that had leaves.

I'm guessing people started using the word "leaf" as a way to change the stigma attached to weed but does calling a dog a bird really change anything?

I'm thinking the only thing all those companies got was a higher SEO bill from having a less relevant domain. (n)

•••
CannaBob .com
already received 2 xxx$ offers

Why does the name Bob have any value with reference to weed businesses? Is it because of Bob Marley or Dylan?

I'm not sure if it was like this anywhere else, and maybe it's coincidence, but in the mid 90's in the LA suburbs among a few different weed circles, I recently learned that Bob might have been a popular pseudo name that weed dealers used out of paranoia when talking over the phone. This was before cell phones became super popular and during a time when people were paranoid about talking over cell phones...We even went as far as using disgusting payphones covered in germs in the most questionable phone booths ever.

I learned this because I actually ran into a few guys in the last few years, that I met a handful of times twenty years ago to buy weed or mushrooms from, and when I called them Bob, both guys laughed and told me the story about how so many people think that's their real name from their weed dealing days.

What are the chances both of those guys chose that specific name? But if those two guys chose to use that pseudo name, then maybe a lot of other people also used that name for the same reason of being a common name like John that doesn't stand out?

My reason probably doesn't even compare to Marley or Dylan being the reason, and I guess it doesn't even matter, but I just found it strange when those guys both told me about their pseudo names. And seeing your comment just made we wonder.

•••
Cannavity.com
Awaiting brandpa listing

•••
Different platforms charge different fees for a variety of reasons, while other platforms charge nothing. Maybe it helps cover their time and costs to maintain the site. Maybe they want to dissuade folks from listing lower quality names. Your best bet is to search their ToS for answers, or simply reach out to them directly through their provided contact methods...IMO.

You're totally right. It's probably useless to try and speculate on why a platform chooses to charge a fee or not. I think it's even difficult for them to know exactly how it affects their profits since they can only test the theory a limited number of times.

•••
I always wondered why the word leaf would be so popular for weed names since it's not directly super meaningful.
My thoughts...Leaf is a generic keyword!

During the "888" phase/trend/pump&dump/craze/F.O.M.O (fear of missing out), I put "888" with a few generic keywords..Leaf was one of them

https://leandomainsearch.com/search/?q=leaf..
Belladonna..not as in Beautiful Donna..nightshade, poison
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318180.php

•••
Leaf

Carol was accurate, I'm big into leaf. Although it is only half of my few thousand domains in canna, leaf, mmj, 420 and cannabis, ganga, Mj and Herb as well as Cbd and a few regionals in States with a cannabis policy that will hand out alot of permitts.

With this sale on westleaf, and others there is a case for Leaf, abiet still a emerging market , nonetheless 20 grand is a true metric.

I also aside from Leaf domains I own a very valuable set of trademarks in a leaf domain in the equipment sector.

I do domains on the side, environmental control equipment for leafy greens and cannabis is my core income. I follow state by state legislation from a marketing hardgoods side of the industry. Cannabis is very tightly connected to the CEA industry. ( controlled enviorment agriculture).

More new companies in lighting, environmental equipment to nutrients. Let alone the street level stores and growers. The industry is going big. Just this last month 4 Billion was put into Cronos by Corona beer, another hundreds of millions by Smirnoff. Your going to see brands evolve in the medical to recreational to equipment someday.

Let me interject a few relevant points.

The first being that there was a 20k sale on a marijuana domain westleaf, any sale on this level is newsworthy, let alone the hotly debated word " leaf " on a cannabis domain here. They needed the other half of .com and the owner held out, and no it wasn't me, despite my inventory of about a thousand of comparable domains in leaf.

I turn down all offers under $1000 as well and I'll be honest, I've sold Canna and some others just to maintain my costs awaiting true roll outs of permits that hasn't occurred yet on any large scale. Im in no rush. Mind you large grows doesn't equate into domain sales. We need volumes of permitts in a " competitive " market that hasn't truly occurred yet with the 2016 ballot measure. Its simply a 2019 window. It's my firm belief that the craft market not the big players out there will consume thousands of domains in the 5k range. Their is no current craft market yet in any state. Craft is aprox 50 to 500 plants or 500 csf upwards of 1000. They will need branding. The big boys can go with brandables. But most will need a seo in the name, hard to convey what you do without the a reference to Cannabis. It's going to be Canna and Leaf and other soft words . Weed, Pot, Ganga, and others are harder to brand to the general public with negative prior mindsets pre dispositioned in peoples minds.

Bostonleaf, and Leafboston both I hold. Buyer has contacted me monthly awaiting his permitts. It's a painstakingly slow rollout in all states. 2016 excitement is 2019 on street level,its just delayed sales as I see it.

Words

It wasn't long ago that Cannabis was a unknown word, Canna? First guy to use it was Canna brands in 2014 if I'm correct. So this notion that Leaf has limited bandwidth, it's got as much as a opportunity as any word in this " new " marketplace. Ask Leafly, Leaflink, Leaf ( the cannabis grow box) sweet leaf, and others. Canna was new a few years back, who knows Leaf may be what everyone is using in a few years forward who knows.

I agree with Kieth , Ganga is dead, same with some other old school get high mindsets and marketing words.

Leaf.com the is still connected to a random leaf as in the ones on trees. If anyone here has ideas for the guy, I'd presume with leafly as the #1? cannabis website that Leaf is valuable. Who ever buys leaf.com will define the rollout of anyone holding leaf domains.

Despite the fact I don't post often ( it's not my day job) I appreciate Kieth, Briguy and Carol as well as others here. I regularly read this thread.

2019 and the future is looking beyond optimistic for us holding Cannabis domains. Many small towns in Massachusetts to California will ultimately have several canna shops, leaf shops and so forth. They will need domains. With no trademarks available on Marijuana etc. Domains to these end users will be especially important.

Best of luck out there, hold until you have a real offer. People will ultimately pay. It's a money plant after all.

Last edited:
•••
Example of how a end user sale went:

Guy contacted me about leafdonut, I forget exactly. The Baker wanted to make bread not donuts, he was a bread guy. I tried to convince him the future was in macarons or donuts that I hold, he wanted to make get high bread. Bet the guy will make millions, no doubt hes got a vision ( and a edibles permit ) and I think he's spot on.

Good for him. It wasn't my sale, but I did see it sell for $600. Leafbread

Have to admit it catchy, sounds like something one would sell at Whole foods. Leafbread, Simple brand, people will get it, and buy it.

Sale wasn't for thousands, but at least this Baker guy spent some money. Depite the fact he will become a millionaire off leafbread, at least he gave respect to buying a domain.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for your informative posting!

Bostonleaf, and Leafboston both I hold. Buyer has contacted me monthly awaiting his permitts. It's a painstakingly slow rollout in all states. 2016 excitement is 2019 on street level,its just delayed sales as I see it.

Thanks also for answering my previous question about GEO + keywords!

No I am not going to try to register all the major US cities..not my day either..lol

Also believe that "edibles" and other cannabis "laterals/vertical markets" (plant food, light, security) are going to be a booming industry!
https://www.coatingsworld.com/issue...ical-horizontal-or-lateralwhich-way-to-market

•••
Briguy

The problem with regionals is to understand state by state regulations.

Example Bostonleaf, it's a 3 year plan. And that's with a ballot intuitive that passed with flying colors.

I'm currently in Ohio, they handed out 11? Permits. I'll be old and grey before BuckeyeCanna sells. Not to be a downer but once the governor is gone, and say a legislative change is made that would be at best a 2020 rollout. And only Vermont and Oaklahoma has achieved a legislative win. Most are ballot based, that takes even longer.

Florida is the biggest fools gold on domains. They handed out 13 permitts. Each holder gets a county and a dozen stores under a single brand. And only CBD oils with branding on either A ( one ) product line or a few oils at best. Their big money and can use brandables. That being said one of the permitts was bought by ianthus for 53 million last week, they are going into a brandable looking for ownership of both brand and verticle growth metrics.

Oaklahoma was only a home grow intuitive also. 0 stores or products. I think I have Oaklahoma Canna. Being a red state I was shocked at any Cannabis intuitive passing. ROI on Oaklahoma 5 years at a minimum.

One can have regionals but with local knowledge. I do own a bunch of California domains. Thank you Carol I saw she saw Calileaf sell for $2200, i have the reverse. Problem is I'm a East Coast person with little understanding of both policy and county by county rollouts that is how California is doing things.

Hope I'm helping, and not confusing things . The its complicated is especially true on the subject of regionals in cannabis.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks again!
Hope I'm helping, and not confusing things . The its complicated is especially true on the subject of regionals in cannabis.
No, you are not confusing thing..realized long time ago..government can really make thing complicated!

Been try to understand the provinces legalization (should have explained focusing on (dot)ca's (still wish it was California lol)!

Pretty sure, you helped any lurkers who been thinking of GEO's

I have setted up Google alerts daily just to keep up-to-date https://www.google.ca/alerts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Been reading a lot about Canopy Growth and Aurora...seems that the big players are making their moves

•••
Some way back in this thread someone in the industry said leaf names would be big so I got interested, maybe a bit late. Today I was looking at the Godaddy appraisal tool and it claimed all these sales, doesn't say when or where and not easily verified but interesting anyway.

leafpeople $288 (USD)
leafchief $1,695 (USD)
leafology $1,595 (USD)
leafway $2,395 (USD)
leafstore $2,995 (USD)
leafgarden $2,295 (USD)
leafology $1,595 (USD)
leaflab $1,195 (USD)
leafnation $499 (USD)
leafcreative $500 (USD)
leafsolutions.com $2,288 (USD)
leafdepot.com $777 (USD)
leafly.net $688 (USD)
releafmed.com $120 (USD)
leafpro.com $1,988 (USD)
leaflink.com $1,095 (USD)
leafroom $895 (USD)
leafnets $600 (USD)
leafline $3,388 (USD)

This is intersting data! I own about 15 short Leaf / X com domains. The Creative Leaf .com is my favorite and I am keeping it. :)

•••
This is intersting data! I own about 15 short Leaf / X com domains. The Creative Leaf .com is my favorite and I am keeping it. :)

I just started a leaf/weed/canna/hemp/pot/marijuana portfolio a few weeks ago. From the list posted by Carob (thanks Carob), none of the names were available using "weed" in place of "leaf". However, I was able to hand reg WeedCreation(.)com as a play off of LeafCreative that sold for just $500. Then when I noticed WeedCreative(.)com for sale on GD for $74,995 I thought WOW! Does somebody know something I don' know?(not difficult).

While "creation" and "creative" have two totally different meanings/definitions, they both have '8" letters making for a total of "12" in the domain. I think the the creation of anything is just as ingenious as creating something? I'm still relatively new to all this, but at 70 years old young, I can still be a tad creative myself.

What am I missing....if anything? Thanks in advance:)

•••
Leaf

Carol was accurate, I'm big into leaf. Although it is only half of my few thousand domains in canna, leaf, mmj, 420 and cannabis, ganga, Mj and Herb as well as Cbd and a few regionals in States with a cannabis policy that will hand out alot of permitts.

With this sale on westleaf, and others there is a case for Leaf, abiet still a emerging market , nonetheless 20 grand is a true metric.

I also aside from Leaf domains I own a very valuable set of trademarks in a leaf domain in the equipment sector.

I do domains on the side, environmental control equipment for leafy greens and cannabis is my core income. I follow state by state legislation from a marketing hardgoods side of the industry. Cannabis is very tightly connected to the CEA industry. ( controlled enviorment agriculture).

More new companies in lighting, environmental equipment to nutrients. Let alone the street level stores and growers. The industry is going big. Just this last month 4 Billion was put into Cronos by Corona beer, another hundreds of millions by Smirnoff. Your going to see brands evolve in the medical to recreational to equipment someday.

Let me interject a few relevant points.

The first being that there was a 20k sale on a marijuana domain westleaf, any sale on this level is newsworthy, let alone the hotly debated word " leaf " on a cannabis domain here. They needed the other half of .com and the owner held out, and no it wasn't me, despite my inventory of about a thousand of comparable domains in leaf.

I turn down all offers under $1000 as well and I'll be honest, I've sold Canna and some others just to maintain my costs awaiting true roll outs of permits that hasn't occurred yet on any large scale. Im in no rush. Mind you large grows doesn't equate into domain sales. We need volumes of permitts in a " competitive " market that hasn't truly occurred yet with the 2016 ballot measure. Its simply a 2019 window. It's my firm belief that the craft market not the big players out there will consume thousands of domains in the 5k range. Their is no current craft market yet in any state. Craft is aprox 50 to 500 plants or 500 csf upwards of 1000. They will need branding. The big boys can go with brandables. But most will need a seo in the name, hard to convey what you do without the a reference to Cannabis. It's going to be Canna and Leaf and other soft words . Weed, Pot, Ganga, and others are harder to brand to the general public with negative prior mindsets pre dispositioned in peoples minds.

Words

It wasn't long ago that Cannabis was a unknown word, Canna? First guy to use it was Canna brands in 2014 if I'm correct. So this notion that Leaf has limited bandwidth, it's got as much as a opportunity as any word in this " new " marketplace. Ask Leafly, Leaflink, Leaf ( the cannabis grow box) sweet leaf, and others. Canna was new a few years back, who knows Leaf may be what everyone is using in a few years forward who knows.

I agree with Kieth , Ganga is dead, same with some other old school get high mindsets and marketing words.

Leaf.com the is still connected to a random leaf as in the ones on trees. If anyone here has ideas for the guy, I'd presume with leafly as the #1? cannabis website that Leaf is valuable. Who ever buys leaf.com will define the rollout of anyone holding leaf domains.

Despite the fact I don't post often ( it's not my day job) I appreciate Kieth, Briguy and Carol as well as others here. I regularly read this thread.

2019 and the future is looking beyond optimistic for us holding Cannabis domains. Many small towns in Massachusetts to California will ultimately have several canna shops, leaf shops and so forth. They will need domains. With no trademarks available on Marijuana etc. Domains to these end users will be especially important.

Best of luck out there, hold until you have a real offer. People will ultimately pay. It's a money plant after all.
I have just two "leaf" related domains and I will leave it at that
LeafSmoker.com
LeafSmokers.com

•••
Acquired:

ZlePnZj.png

•••
I've been watching leaf domain sales and the rollout of brands using leaf. I tend to watch real brands in the marketplace as opposed to sales of domains actually. It's a quiet sleeper on the domains side up until the $20,000 sale of Westleaf.

Many of the new startups in Cannabis are filing Trademarks on Leaf. Can't do that with weed, pot etc, or if one does your legal bill just went thru the roof. I follow that also. It is another telling sign. People doing strategic brand planning don't talk. For they don't want any red flags in their Leaf trademark filing. Just a simple opposition and theirs problems.

This is a game changer, it was only a matter of time. I personally thought the domain market would wait and work through Canna first. Apparently their both in play. Leaf and Canna, as well as weed and such.

Last year weed.co was sold for millions. More for the traffic than the domain. Same venture Capitol fund invested heavily into leaflink.com that is going to become the Chase Bank of cannabis transactions. Again another sign of Leaf being used by the big investors. I've been in venture capital meetings, if I called my own company weed or something I wouldn't be invited thru the front door. Leaf works

The big million dollar players here reading this thread should buy leaf.com. it would be one of the largest sales ever on a Cannabis domain or any domain actually. I heard the guy is difficult, and it is for sale.

My day job is not a domain broker and visionary. I make equipment. If I were a full time broker I'd make it my priority to broker that deal. ( leaf.com ) The sale will be a headline grabber. Rick Schwartz or a end user in Tech I'd target first.

It's the domain that will change the game on the positioning of secondary domains on leaf.com

Last edited:
•••
Am happily holding

industrialleaf.com

•••
Example Bostonleaf, it's a 3 year plan. And that's with a ballot intuitive that passed with flying colors.

Interesting, like you say, they limit the number of players by limiting licences. You can see the names of the Massacusetts businesses here: https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2018/08/15/recreational-marijuana-dispensaries-massachusetts

Seems there you have what are called "leaf peapers" - people going there to see autumn leaves. Googling from UK leaf results are about gold leaf and cars usually.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...-weeks-away/W6lljEHQQooPjwn7AcAgDK/story.html re Mass applications:

As of late last week, 32 companies had submitted 63 applications for different marijuana licenses, including those for cultivation, research, manufacturing, transportation, and retail.

Lots of names still free - *gurus, *barn, *forsale, *pipe, *addict, *maniac, *supplier, *garage, *gal

Plus this is really interesting about automation in the weed industry
https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/08/27/seed-sale-unforeseen-speed-automation-pot-industry/

Last edited:
•••
More figures found just now via GD appraisal tool - Westleaf went cheap1

massgrass.com $1,695 (USD)
calileaf.com $2,095 (USD)
starleaf.com $1,050 (USD)
westleaf.com $2,000 (USD)
xleaf.com $1,999 (USD)
massgrow.com $2,895 (USD)
masshemp.com $499 (USD)
gameleaf.com $1,795 (USD)
massbud.com $750 (USD)
sharpleaf.com $2,494 (USD)

•••
Westleaf sure half of their model went cheap. Although I'd be happy with even with the on
The .com $2000 .The other part of the equation went for $21,000 . Canadian business will need .coms and .ca.

Westleaf bought the .com a few years back or a year. A year in the Cannabis industry is like 10 for any other. Things are moving forward, funded with in most cases unlimited Capitol.

Massachusetts and California and Michigan.

I believe for domains this is where it starts for domains . The big players can use and do go to brandables in most cases. Where a smaller player needs SEO and a good domain a million dollar player hires some big dollar advertising firm to create their brand.

The Massachusetts legislation is unlimited in scope, pending the process of approvals. Just to set up their committee and approval process took two full years.

Once started their will be thousands of various companies.

In Michigan for example
Unlimited ( pending local restrictions)
grower permitts
500 to 1500 plant
Extract Permits
Transporter Permitts
Retail Store

So think of the domains in that context.

My core areas are

Food; catering and retail level stores like smoothies and donuts. Lots if treats and such.
Pet Care
Vape; heavy to honey and shatter
Medical
Farms and growers
Coffee
Retail store names: I think about how it would look on a sign, or in a window. Like a well thought out coffee shop. I use pinterest and query storefronts and then imagine the name. I focused on flower shops and flower names, blooms, flora etc. Leaflora, Leafblooms etc.
One of my bright moments was the rollout of cannabis in Nevada. Most the media was set up in front of NevadaLeaf. Big nice sign.

Regionals in progressive states ( lots of permitts ) not lots of potential for 13 like Florida

I may be wrong on alot of this, but if I'm right on just a fraction of the industry it's a good day for all Cannabis domain holders.

Last edited:
•••
Then when I noticed WeedCreative(.)com for sale on GD for $74,995 I thought WOW! Does somebody know something I don' know?(not difficult).

What am I missing....if anything? Thanks in advance:)
Sometimes super high prices are a marketing technique..see it all the time on ebay..price high..lurkers get curious "what so special about this crap name"..put in address.taken to real page for a way less offer..

Informative article https://www.business.com/articles/the-perfect-domain-11-important-facts-about-domain-names/

Canadian business will need .coms and .ca.

Massachusetts and California and Michigan.
Read recently (business site (article) about how they predict (stats etc) that the three big future markets are going to be
(1) California
(2) Germany (lax laws)
(3) Canada

Been reading more now than in College..more motivated lol

Been trying to get the "com" equivalent..all taken but that is expected, more players in the "com" game!
On the other side of the coin ..easier to decide on whether to buy "ca" if com developed (etc)

Been trying to be a one man PR team about leasing..
https://dnattorney.com/5-domain-name-leasing-legal-tips/

•••
Been a while since I've done a hand reg

(Leaf /// Gurus ///) com

Cannabis Gurus Google search
Those are some Long URLS ^^ (marijuana/marketing/gurus -com) who in the world wants to type that out?

and I think "leaf" will replace a lot of "slang terms as others have said" "weed/pot/reefer" Where " canna,herb, hemp,cbd,Leaf" have a more accepting non stigma sound. ( though I think "weed" will always be a staple word that will not go away.

@Leafurl thanks for sharing the info...btw mind sharing..where have you found all these big leaf sales (weed.co and westleaf 20k) ?? As they do not show on Namebio. Namebio shows (leaf .co sold 89k 2016, where can we found or read about last year million dollar sale of weed .co?

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
In my opinion it's about the volume of permitted smaller business that will drive demand on most of our domains short of the rockstar domains.

Where theres alot of different avenues on retail also comes into play. For example Florida is strictly a cbd oil business, thus one line.

Where I see true sales is in Sates that allow everything including edibles and allow branding within the sector. Its not about the value of the market necessarily but the different products and services within said market.

For example

Maine
In may be off a little here but one can get the idea of the " craft " market. In New Jersey the legislation reads "mini ".
One will simply go to town hall and get a 50 plant flowering permit for $250 and pay the $610 per plant tag tax. Folks that's still a 400 lb operation at say 3 grand a lb one guy with 500 csf can get a million dollar small busines launched.

In order for him to maintain his great product and compete hes got to create a brand ; think micro brewery.

He will be more inclined to say buy a domain for $5 grand as part of his marketing.

People will have to market and brand themselves or end up with $1000 per pound or lower.

This is where I see true potential.

•••
https://techcrunch.com/2017/08/29/herb-seed-funding/

I apologize the investment was in herb.co not weed.co

The article also gives a compelling explanation of their faith in the word Herb. This was a year ago.

HippeauLeher is also the owner of Leaflink. Kenny Leher was one of the primary venture guys behind Bowery Farms and Leaflink. He owns Buzzfeed, and was the other half of The Huffington Post.

If you scroll up the Westleaf.ca was reported in djn journal the exact amount was a bit above 20grand. Go back a few screens someone posted the sale.

Westleaf.com was purchased for $2000

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back