IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
UnderstandingMarijuana / c o m

Clear use here.

•••
Looks like October 17th is the big date. Not sure why so long, but we'll take it!

I think Trudeau picked Oct 17th because that's the day Gord Downie of the Tragically Hip passed away last year. Gord was a mj advocate, he had a terminal illness. He and Trudeau were friends.

Last edited:
•••
Cannabisgrowerscollective.com

•••
LeafyReefy.com
MarijuanaBoxx.com
VapeAWeed.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I put it on craigslist once when it was new. I should try again now that pot is legal in Canada. In BC and other places you can grow 4 plants at home. I for-see a few "new trees" in some peoples yards. :xf.grin: GrabPot(dot)com

grabpot%20neon.gif

Last edited:
•••
•••
I've only one domain in this industry:
greatcannabis.com

Brian

•••
  • CannaInvestor.com.au
Cheers
Corey

•••
I've had a mid xxx offer on ChineseCannabis.com

Would you accept or is there a lot more potential in this name?

•••
I was researching and regging some cannabis domains tonight, and in that research I noticed that on Namebio, domain sales for cannabis containing names were in the lower mid xxx area with a few exceptions. So accordingly, your offer seems in line to those reported sales.

•••
Most of my sales are in low to mid x,xxx but, I have recently sold a large lot for xxx ea which amounted to upper five figures. I had a tonne of assets and decided to sell a lot to diversify my investment stream. Did I sell low and early? Yup! Will I make the same on my new investments as I would have in those domains? Yup! Do I still have hundreds of domains? You better believe it!

#Domainer4Life!

•••
I have over a dozen pot related names in my portfolio, trouble is, I don't know where is the best place to sell them?

•••
Thc-lotion
Thc-gel
Thc-ointment
Oil-cannabis
Cbd-lotion
Thc-lotion
All in com.

I was talking someone using the liquid cannabis form. They were really benefitting from it and it seems to be a great substitute for the opioid market.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Grabbed a few more.

extremecanna.com
max-cbd.com
maxxweed.com
soonercbdoil.com
soonercbdoils.com
totallygrass.com
twistedoil.com
usecanna.com
weedflare.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back