Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I also have cannabtc dot com

•••
I also have cannabtc dot com
So far I'd drop everything you posted. I know it sucks to hear that but you'll save money in the long run.

•••
Just in case .xyz takes off, (which I doubt for word domains) I got e420 and eMarijuana.

•••
Got offer from sedo for $100 on marijuana name, I counter 650$ they counter $100 with the following message " Sorry can't go any higher. The comparable sales simply don't support your price. Plus esibot has it appraised for only $5.00 and I'm way above that number."
This person is a member sedo since 2006, um why offer 20x estibot value if you believe in that?
Comparable sales... its not even legal yet. The best is yet to come

Time to go delete a couple crap names, I hate clutter and I finally realized, after 1000 hand reg's
Keith is bhang on
Same as my " medication haha' quality over quantity any day.
On with the show, this is it :)

•••
•••
Doobie, dag-nabit!
I know there are some naysayers here, but I'm seeing decent type-in traffic on my exisiting doobie names, so I hand reg'd:
Doobie Dab
Doobie Dabs
Doobie Dirt
Doobie Dolls
Doobie Drops

PS: Congrats to the Mile-High city... home of the DENVER BRONCOS!

•••
Dabbing .online
DabRigs .online
VaporShop .online

•••
reg'd:
What is Dabs
How to Smoke Dabs
Marijuana Pipe Shops
Marijuana Hoodie

•••
zznq.buzz - ultimate end user is marijuana industry. 'buzz' is synonymous with weed. zznq.buzz looks the same upside down as right side up. It is the rarest domain at the highest level, uniqueness and reasonably. the coolest domain on the internet. I have a laundry list of ideas. It is perfect in every way, every angle I look at it from there's awe. I could talk about it for hours. It's a brand that is so far ahead of everything else, an absolute key to #1.

•••
zznq.buzz - ultimate end user is marijuana industry. 'buzz' is synonymous with weed. zznq.buzz looks the same upside down as right side up. It is the rarest domain at the highest level, uniqueness and reasonably. the coolest domain on the internet. I have a laundry list of ideas. It is perfect in every way, every angle I look at it from there's awe. I could talk about it for hours. It's a brand that is so far ahead of everything else, an absolute key to #1.
Wow, Jay, I am impressed with your thinking... your THC must be at near saturation point! :)
In all seriousness, I like the name for the truly unique properties... I doubt there is any more in the great 'web... did you look to see if any other TLDs have this combo? fantastic!

•••
At the time I registered it, yes. qnd.pub, it's little brother, the booze industry. I didn't register it. It's gone now though. I'm sure I should have, but I didn't, that's okay because I am not greedy.

Even the story behind me getting zznq.buzz is amazing. It is important that I don't share that yet. I don't expect it to add value at first, but down the line, it's a sentimental thing, like hope for the human race thing...the story is inspiring, only 2 people know it.

•••
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.top
It's a 63.DOMAIN, longer domains are not possible.

•••
does it get a lot of type-ins?

•••
•••
•••
•••
does it get a lot of type-ins?

I am 63.DOMAINS expert, this domain is a very simple 63.DOMAIN in my eyes.
Just type in a 'w', than hold the 'e' key for exact 2,45 seconds*, then type in a 'd' and let it end with .top

*depending on your reaction and your keyboard's quality - the more secure way: better count the letters amount ;)

•••
Just type in a 'w', than hold the 'e' key for exact 2,45 seconds*, then type in a 'd' and let it end with .top

*depending on your reaction and your keyboard's quality - the more secure way may be: better count the letters amount ;)
It was closer to 5 seconds on my computer.

•••

*depending on your reaction and your keyboard's quality - the more secure way: better count the letters amount ;)
It was closer to 5 seconds on my computer.

Yes, based on your image (this ancient pc) in your case I am sure it will take more time haha.
But thanks for this important information^^

Last edited:
•••

I visited your site... very interesting.
With all due respect, may I please ask: "Are there many of you in the '63 World?"
Thanks for posting!

•••

I prefer to use voice recognition for this, whereby I stutter "e" 61 times.

•••

I visited your site... very interesting.
With all due respect, may I please ask: "Are there many of you in the '63 World?"
Thanks for posting!

Thank you.
I dont't think so at this moment - but it looks like that I am not the only one - there are some few others - for example, the domains

sciencesciencesciencesciencesciencesciencesciencesciencescience.science
forsaleforsaleforsaleforsaleforsaleforsaleforsaleforsaleforsale.forsale
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.ooo

are not belonging to me.
And, as you may readed, even Coca-Cola uses also a 63.DOMAIN:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.com

I admit, I'm trying to start a domain revolution and I don't care if others may think that's crazy.
63.DOMAINS is an experimental field which let you use your creativity in an expanded way.

Back to this thread's theme, I own:

medcannabis.top
medmarijuana.top

Last edited:
•••
why are you registering .top?

•••
why are you registering .top?
Your question is easy to answer:
Because 'top' simply means 'best' at the end - that's why I believe this gTLD has a bright future, although it will take time because people / companies are restrained to state their position as 'the best (in their field)'.
But I am sure, this will happen.

medicalcannabis.top
medicalmarijuana.top

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back