Domain Empire
NameSilo
Watch

NPer

Very Allergic to CURRYTop Member
Impact
Kumquats are the future. :imo: China is the largest and most strategic Kumquat producer globally-basically controlling the supply of this delicacy to the rest the world. . If that doesn't tell you anything just yet, then read on and wise up!
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumquat_production_in_China"]Kumquat production in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

It's tradition in my tiny village here in Africa, to celebrate the "becoming of a man" with Kumquat brew. Kinda like a beer. It's delish! :D

It is also used as a perfume for the bride on the day of her marriage so that she may smell of a divine scent.

Obviously, times have changed and people are trying to get in on this, and monetize it.

A bit far-fetched, but It could take the tech world by storm. I can see it already:
"NFC enabled Kumquats"
"Throw and pay"

"Shopping has never been this fun".

Forget abut hosting in the cloud... Host in the Kumquat!

Obviously, this kind of tech, if it ever takes off, has still a long way to go and things are not yet cast in stone, but it does fascinate me that Kumquats might actually be making such a huge comeback after all those years. I remember eating Kumquats off someones tree when I was a child. :guilty:

The Kumquat Diet

Kumquats contain less than a gram of fat per 100-gram serving, and they are also cholesterol free.
A 100-gram serving of kumquats contains about 16 grams of carbs.
http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/nutritional-value-kumquats-1382.html

Lot's of potential with this fruit.

What are your thoughts?

I looked up Kumquat(s) and Cumquat(s).com but it seems like other people took control of this niche years ago.

What are your thoughts on Kumquats, and the potential of the fruit for dieting purposes?

If you have any kumquat domains (or trees. this is a discussion thread after all) please feel free to post.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
kumquatmay.com
Hi JB

i was just thinking about this thread yesterday and here you went and added another name

:)

intuition is kicking early this month

btw: AiCumquat.com and AiKumquat are available to reg

imo....

•••
•••
Hi JB

i was just thinking about this thread yesterday and here you went and added another name

:)

intuition is kicking early this month

btw: AiCumquat.com and AiKumquat are available to reg

imo....
Not anymore. AI/Cumquat are a perfect combo,
I'm surprised you didnt jump this first, biggie.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
I noticed kumquatmae.com and kumquatmaebakery.com is registered. I am guessing its a play on 'Come What May'
Exactly what JB posted...
Kum Quat May dot com 23 yo domain.
Great domain.

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back