IT.COM

discuss Showcase and Discuss Apps domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Do you have any "apps" or "app" domains? I grabbed a few .coms way late in the game:

gesturingapps

spectroapps

spectroscopeapps

and today I picked up SKUapps, which I was surprised to find available.

What have you all picked up?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just reporting ( not my sale )

skillsapp.com 2,000 USD 2017-02-07 BuyDomains

•••
•••
Had an inquiry on MixedReality-apps.com
Not sure where to price a longtail hyphenated name for a tech that is a few years from mainstream. Any ideas?

•••
•••
•••
•••
CityGuidesApp

Facebook's City Guides will help you plan your next vacation

Some people won't plan a trip without combing through travel sites and hitting up friends familiar with the area. If Facebook has its way, soon you'll be able to do both without ever leaving its app.

Facebook is testing out a new City Guides feature for select iOS and Android users. It's Facebook's answer to TripAdvisor, providing curated suggestions for local attractions, events, restaurants and more. To keep the experience properly social, it also shows you a list of friends who've visited the city and what they did when they were there.

Read more: http://mashable.com/2017/03/03/facebook-city-guides/#.LkjWp.khkqC

•••
•••
(dot) com
dappsbuilder
lendingdapp
tradingdapp

•••
In the king...
daasapp
daasapps
;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
HologramApps.com
HolographicApp.com
xRapps.com
AppsXr.com

Thats about it for me for apps

•••
Just reg'ed ( EAP Registration )

Logo.app

@Uniregistry.com

•••
•••
AI+AppStore.com
D-app.info
ChainDapp.org

•••
I have taken out my previous comment here since it refers to .APP extension, and not suited, despite title, to this thread it would seem. Admin if it is possible to simply delete the post feel free to do so. Thank you, and sorry for interruption!

Last edited:
•••
EDIT: My apologies, I guess this thread was intended for APP or APPS related in any extension. Thanks for the correction, @Elad n !

So now that I understand the purpose of this thread, I will mention that I have

AppsDesign (.) co

Last edited:
•••
Can delete my post now
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back