IT.COM

discuss Showcase and Discuss Apps domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Do you have any "apps" or "app" domains? I grabbed a few .coms way late in the game:

gesturingapps

spectroapps

spectroscopeapps

and today I picked up SKUapps, which I was surprised to find available.

What have you all picked up?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
only one app name

TabletApp.com

•••
•••
LidarApp

LidarApps

GolfersApps

Sold 7 others I had, have not acquired anymore

•••
@JudgeMind
Funny, I looked for LidarApps not 2 days ago, solid name there JM... I ended up grabbing LidarScope and LidarSolutions. Did you handreg LidarApps?

•••
@JudgeMind
Funny, I looked for LidarApps not 2 days ago, solid name there JM... I ended up grabbing LidarScope and LidarSolutions. Did you handreg LidarApps?
yes over a year ago now i think, also grabbed LidarForum.com and a few others.

•••
SKUapps.com - figure there will be apps based up sku#'s.

•••
If you were late to reg good app names you can always look forward to the .APP gtld launch ......

Free Apps <info>

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Do you have any "apps" or "app" domains? I grabbed a few .coms way late in the game:

gesturingapps

spectroapps

spectroscopeapps

and today I picked up SKUapps, which I was surprised to find available.

What have you all picked up?

Am giving my two domains away because i want to do something else,Besides they are expiring soon so what do you think?

Installappgames.com-----------50 USD
iappsgames.com----------------50 USD

•••
CryptoCoinAPP(.)com - Already got few lowball offers.

•••
•••
•••
I don't know if this is the right thread for this info, i try as well...only the brave!! :-,
I was watching on Flippa some app auctions $xxx, given that I'm very newbie (even in programming) but it really stimulates me this industry, I wanted to ask you:

If I buy on Flippa for example Aria: A music App with a good revenues and good develepment potential, what happens "technically" I buy a domain or I wil, have to register the transaction APP somewhere else...

Sorry..I understand by myself could be a really stupid inquiry but I really don't know where to find a resource...

Thx in advance anyone will contribute to destroy my ignorance B-)

- Gabriele

•••
Hey Drape, I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. It should be clear though on Flippa what you are bidding upon, whether it is a domain with zero content or a full name/app. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

•••
•••
•••
I have quite a few some XXX a year parked but my favorite is Measuring App dot com.

•••
I have 2

HoloApps.com.au
Appsale.io

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
oops I forgot one

CloudMobileApp.com

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
virtualreality-apps.com

too bad about that hyphen...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back