Dynadot

showcase SHOWCASE 5G DOMAINS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
5g is inevitable. 5g will power and make iot and ioe (the internet of things/everything) a reality. It is the future. Are you ready?

Please share your best 5G domains.

And which is better?

5g+keyword?
Or
keyword+5g?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
5Gmobilfunknetz.de< How cool is that?

Germany is great with the .De

Did get some

5gstores.de

And very surprised with this catch.

I like 360

Especially now with the sale of NNNNL.com for high price I wonder if China will like

360 5G.com?

3605g.com?

Everything you ever wanted to know about 5g. A full 360 degree perspective.

•••
5G BREAKING NEWS...Report claims 5G to create 3M jobs in the U.S., provide $500B economic boost
JANUARY 13, 2017
  • CTIA-commissioned report from Accenture targets local communities in touting workforce and economy boost from 5G deployments.

Nothing boosts an argument for investing billions of dollars into a technology like throwing some large numbers behind that argument tied to job creation and a positive financial impact on the economy.

And thus, wireless telecommunications trade group CTIA released details of a report it commissioned from Accenture showing the deployment of “5G” wireless networks could create up to 3 million jobs and add approximately $500 billion to the U.S. gross domestic product “through direct and indirect potential benefits.”

Highlights of the report, dubbed "Smart cities": how 5G can help municipalities become vibrant smart cities," indicate wireless operators will invest as much as $275 billion over the next seven years into their networks as they build out 5G systems. That build out is forecast to result in the creation of 350,000 new construction jobs and a total of 850,000 jobs when considering suppliers and other partners. More broadly, the report states 5G could create an additional 2.2 million jobs “in communities across the country.”

As highlighted by the title, the report is targeted at local communities with an underlying pretense of getting local governments on board with the expected deployment challenges the mobile telecom industry is beginning to face in terms of installing the necessary hardware to support 5G networks. These are expected to include hundreds of thousands of small cells to support millimeter wave spectrum and the necessary backhaul infrastructure.

That pretense is seen in report comments such as “the study calls upon municipal leaders to consider a new approach to wireless siting policies,” and “the study strongly suggests changes such as streamlining local permitting and regulations to account for the size and number of small cells needed, improving access to public rights of way and changing wireless antenna fee structures to support the new small cell deployment model.”

“Not only will 5G deployment unlock substantial job growth and economic gains in cities and towns across the country, it will help make our lives safer,” said CTIA President and CEO Meredith Attwell Baker, in a statement tied to the report. “The Accenture report importantly underscores the need for policymakers at all levels of government to take action – cities and states with modernized zoning and siting rules that support tomorrow’s networks will be the first to realize the economic and civic benefits of 5G.”

In addition to the potential economic and employment benefits, the report plays on the growing interest in “smart city” programs in attempting to get communities on board with 5G.

“5G-powered smart city solutions applied to the management of vehicle traffic and electrical grids alone could produce an estimate of $160 billion in benefits and savings for local communities and their residents,” said Tejas Rao, managing director and mobile offering network lead for Accenture’s North America practice. “These 5G attributes will enable cities to reduce commute times, improve public safety and generate significant smart-grid efficiencies.”

CTIA worked with Recon Analytics on a previous report released in 2012, which focused on similar benefits tied to government regulators unleashing more spectrum into the telecommunications market. The report cited historical data to claim that for every 10 megahertz of licensed spectrum offered up for consumption, the nation sees a $1.7 billion boost in GDP and adds 7,000 jobs.

•••
5GVehicles.com

Audi, BMW and Daimler have also teamed up separately to form the 5G Automotive Association, with the aim of accelerating 5G deployment in vehicles for much the same reasoning. Ericsson, Huawei, Intel, Nokia and Qualcomm are all involved in that partnership, as well.

•••
•••
•••
5GVehicles.com

Audi, BMW and Daimler have also teamed up separately to form the 5G Automotive Association, with the aim of accelerating 5G deployment in vehicles for much the same reasoning. Ericsson, Huawei, Intel, Nokia and Qualcomm are all involved in that partnership, as well.
I like these domain names..
5GAA.de
5G Automotive Association.de

•••
•••
•••
•••
5G8K.com

"5G can also support 8K UHD video streaming, which is currently the most “bad ass” format of video. 8K is twice the resolution of 4K, so it requires a tremendous amount of bandwidth that only 5G can handle in terms of wireless broadcasting."

I think you are on the money very nice discovery.

•••
hand reg 5GConcerts.com
How T-Mobile Plans to Bring VR Rock Concerts to Users With 5G Phones
"In a T-Mobile video demonstration simulating future applications, a bicyclist receives real time navigational information projected in front of him, including a warning of an oncoming car. Two women speak different languages, but receive translated audio in real time. And a woman sitting in the park is immersed in a 360-degree virtual reality projection of a rock concert happening live somewhere else."

•••
Breaking News... Qualcomm 5G Research

New research commissioned by Qualcomm, suggests that the broad commercialization of 5G mobile technology will have the same impact on global order as the printing press, electricity, the steam engine, the telegraph and the internet.

Produced by IHS Markit, Penn Schoen Berland and the Berkeley Research Group, the report authors label 5G as a general purpose technology (GPT), something that can “profoundly [change]industries and economies.” Just as Gutenberg’s printing press, invented around 1440, helped usher in the Renaissance by making mass-production of books possible, 5G will totally change the global economy.

Some key report finding include:

• The 5G value chain will invest $200 billion annually
  • By 2035, 5G will enable $12.3 trillion of global economic output
  • From 2020 to 2035, the total contribution of 5G to real global GDP will be equivalent to an economy the size of India
Speaking to job creation, the authors predict there will be 22 million 5G-related jobs by 2035. Broken down that’s 9.5 million in China, 3.4 million in the U.S., 2.1 million in Japan, 1.2 million in Germany, 963,000 in South Korea, 605,000 in the United Kingdom, 396,000 in France and 3.6 million in the rest of the world.

It's just starting to heat up, there is no bigger money trail to follow... 5G will create a true IOT environment, VR, AI, AR etc...

•••
Breaking News... Qualcomm 5G Research

New research commissioned by Qualcomm, suggests that the broad commercialization of 5G mobile technology will have the same impact on global order as the printing press, electricity, the steam engine, the telegraph and the internet.

Produced by IHS Markit, Penn Schoen Berland and the Berkeley Research Group, the report authors label 5G as a general purpose technology (GPT), something that can “profoundly [change]industries and economies.” Just as Gutenberg’s printing press, invented around 1440, helped usher in the Renaissance by making mass-production of books possible, 5G will totally change the global economy.

Some key report finding include:

• The 5G value chain will invest $200 billion annually
  • By 2035, 5G will enable $12.3 trillion of global economic output
  • From 2020 to 2035, the total contribution of 5G to real global GDP will be equivalent to an economy the size of India
Speaking to job creation, the authors predict there will be 22 million 5G-related jobs by 2035. Broken down that’s 9.5 million in China, 3.4 million in the U.S., 2.1 million in Japan, 1.2 million in Germany, 963,000 in South Korea, 605,000 in the United Kingdom, 396,000 in France and 3.6 million in the rest of the world.

It's just starting to heat up, there is no bigger money trail to follow... 5G will create a true IOT environment, VR, AI, AR etc...
That's right, domain names contaning the term 5G is relatively new from a price setting prospective, and good ones won't be cheap.

•••
"Beam me up Scottie:... 5G test speeds of 35Gbps

Singapore’s major telecom M1 has attained a speed of 35Gbps during a 5G network technology in collaboration with Chinese tech giant Huawei. The trial was a part of Huawei’s long-term commitment to the successful deployment of 5G network by the year 2020.

•••
"Beam me up Scottie:... 5G test speeds of 35Gbps

Singapore’s major telecom M1 has attained a speed of 35Gbps during a 5G network technology in collaboration with Chinese tech giant Huawei. The trial was a part of Huawei’s long-term commitment to the successful deployment of 5G network by the year 2020.

Go for 5gbeam.com ;)

•••
Breaking News...5G internet is the 'beginning of the fourth industrial revolution', CEO of $23 billion telecom firm says

5G will link billions of devices: Turkcell CEO 11 Hours Ago | 01:30
Next-generation 5G mobile internet technology marks the beginning of the "fourth industrial revolution," the chief executive of Turkey's leading telecoms player told CNBC on Thursday.

5G is viewed as a technology that can support the developing Internet of Things (IOT) market, which refers to millions – or potentially billions – of internet-connected devices that are expected soon to come on to the market.

The dollar investments in 5G from every vertical worldwide is unimaginable, reports already in the Trillions and job creation in the tens of millions.

I have to believe 5G will set the same market in the TLD vertical as its doing for every other vertical worldwide with limitless opportunities .

hand regd
5GD2D.com
(Device2Device)

•••
Sure i think 5g domains are here to stay. As u asked 5g +keywords are better than keywords+5g as in starting it makes an impact

•••
Hi guys! I'm totally new in this domain world and i just bought my first one "5gstream.com", i don’t know if it’s good or not

•••
Sure i think 5g domains are here to stay. As u asked 5g +keywords are better than keywords+5g as in starting it makes an impact
Except when it come to spellings in spanish... like; Lostelefonos5G.com- English translation 5GPHONES.com, also names like, Nok5g.com may work?

•••
Anyone pick up any good 5Gs?

•••
Unlimited5G.com is available for anybody that wants it :)

Could be an interesting domain for unlimited data plans, networks etc

•••
Got some short 5g domains with chinese meaning i think

5gxi.com
5gsu.com
5gqu.com
5gye.com

•••
im wondering this..why would a person register a domain (quite a few actually) in the .cn extension and not in the .com. i checked all the .cn to the domains i listed above (and some others not listed) because i was going to register them. But they were newly registered by a chinese.. what do you think the reason could be?

•••
what may be thire views on the changing policies with free trade in the U.S.

•••
what may be thire views on the changing policies with free trade in the U.S.
Idk.. everyone always says .com is the first choice.. what do you think is the reasoning behind regging. .cn and not. .com when its also available

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back