IT.COM

showcase SHOWCASE 5G DOMAINS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
5g is inevitable. 5g will power and make iot and ioe (the internet of things/everything) a reality. It is the future. Are you ready?

Please share your best 5G domains.

And which is better?

5g+keyword?
Or
keyword+5g?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@urlowner has a very good one

"5gminutes.com"

this gave me an idea and checked 5gSIM.com and SIM5g.com both taken. also 5gcard.com and 5gprepaid.com

if in your handregging efforts you find some interesting 5g domains taken preferably a long time ago like 2015 and before.

why not share? people seem to doubt the future of 5g domains. people never listen to opinions. but people can't deny DATA. so every 5G under Sun is taken maybe the Doubt will eventually become Confidence.

Please share your "Barn Find". That 5G domain someone has owned for years. sitting in their "Barn" waiting for a nice fat 5G check.

•••
Dian is shop or store..5gdian.com already registered by a Chinese...so its the same as 5gshop/5gstore.... I thought it better since its in Chinese and cn is their cctld...the English versions were already taken in the cn extension..

•••
Dian is shop or store..5gdian.com already registered by a Chinese...so its the same as 5gshop/5gstore.... I thought it better since its in Chinese and cn is their cctld...the English versions were already taken in the cn extension..

aahhhh. I see. that's very good then. I'm sure you only did it for the obvious potential sale.

I do see .com ending in "dian" with $xx,xxx sales in the top 10 on namebio.

right now. just messing with whois I found over 20 5G low hanging fruit .coms that I overlooked that I'll wait for the next netfirms $1.99 special.

will you guys find them before then??????? lol

EXCITING!! lol

•••
how were the sales in 3g 4g ? any good?

3gstore.de 181,479 USD 2011-09-30 Sedo

I personally think this was a fluke. as most other 3g sales were $xxxx.

thee only "4G" related domain sales are......

4gantenna.co.uk 2,050 USD 2013-12-25 Sedo
nfc4g.com 2,100 USD 2011-06-29 Sedo
3g4g.com 1,371 USD 2015-06-01 4.CN
4gmobile.com 1,141 USD 2014-03-21 GoDaddy
4ghotel.com 1,000 USD 2015-05-08 Sedo
4gvoip.com 465 USD 2009-10-21 GoDaddy

These sales mentioned here can be used for marketing materials for future 5g domain sales.

Your Welcome!

Last edited:
•••
I guess in the spirit of the VR Showcase thread. it's time for me to start posting news articles about 5G. feel free to contribute what you find online too. thanks.

here's what I found in 2 seconds.

495291-intel-smart-cities.jpg

What Is 5G?
We've only had 4G cellular networks for a few years, but all the wireless carriers are already talking about 5G. It's actually surprisingly easy to do so, because there isn't any official definition of 5G yet. What's happening now is that all the players in the wireless world, from chipset makers to carriers, are jockeying to be able to define 5G and establish themselves as 5G leaders.

So head with me down the rabbit hole that is 5G as I try to explain what the heck is going on here.

1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G
The G in 5G means it's a generation of wireless technology. While most generations have technically been defined by their data transmission speeds, each has also been marked by a break in encoding methods, or "air interfaces," which make it incompatible with the previous generation.

1G was analog cellular. 2G technologies, such as CDMA, GSM, and TDMA, were the first generation of digital cellular technologies. 3G technologies, such as EVDO, HSPA, and UMTS, brought speeds from 200kbps to a few megabits per second. 4G technologies, such as WiMAX and LTE, were the next incompatible leap forward, and they are now scaling up to hundreds of megabits and even gigabit-level speeds.

What Is 5G?
5G is a new network system that has much higher speeds and capacity, and much lower latency, than existing cellular systems. The technologies to be used in 5G are still being defined, but there are some general themes everyone agrees on.

5G networks will use a type of encoding called OFDM, which is similar to the encoding that LTE uses. The air interface will be designed for much lower latency and greater flexibility than LTE, though.

The new networks can use frequencies as low as old TV channels, or as high as "millimeter wave," which are frequencies that can transmit huge amounts of data, but only a few blocks at a time. 5G may also bring in Wi-Fi as a seamless part of a cellular network, or transmit LTE-encoded data over Wi-Fi frequencies, which is called LTE Unlicensed.

5G networks are much more likely to be networks of small cells, even down to the size of home routers, than to be huge towers radiating great distances. Some of that is because of the nature of the frequencies used, but a lot of that is to expand network capacity.

So 5G networks need to be much smarter than previous systems, as they're juggling many more, smaller cells that can change size and shape. But even with existing macro cells, Qualcomm says 5G will be able to boost capacity by four times over current systems by leveraging wider bandwidths and advanced antenna technologies.

AT&T has also spoken of "edge intelligence" as being part of its 5G vision. With edge intelligence, the individual small cells have much more autonomy to decide how and where to route data, which can greatly lower latency.

The goal is to have far higher speeds available, and far higher capacity per sector, at far lower latency than 4G. The standards bodies involved are aiming at 20Gbps speeds and 1ms latency, at which point very interesting things begin to happen.

http://www.pcmag.com/article/345387/what-is-5g

•••
Verizon to be first to field-test crazy-fast 5G wireless

river-verizondestination04.jpg

How fast is 5G? Verizon's tests have shown a connection speed that is 30 to 50 times faster than its current 4G network.

Ericsson showed a wireless radio link with prototype 5G networking technology at Mobile World Congress in March.

It expects "some level of commercial deployment" to begin by 2017 for next-generation wireless. That's much earlier than the common industry belief that 2020 will mark the start.

Verizon is getting ready to kick its wireless network up another notch.

The nation's largest wireless carrier will begin field trials on so-called fifth-generation, or 5G, technology within the next 12 months, Roger Gurnani, chief information and technology architect for Verizon, said in an interview last week. He expects "some level of commercial deployment" to begin by 2017. That's far earlier than the time frame of 2020 that many in the industry have pegged for the initial adoption of 5G technology.

The trials would make Verizon the world's first carrier to seriously move into 5G. It also represents an initial step toward the broader telecom industry radically transforming wireless service by adding significantly higher speed and responsiveness. Just as the move to today's 4G wireless technology drove an explosion of smartphone adoption and mobile services, 5G could similarly drive its own tech revolution.

"The future is going to bring more stuff that I can't really describe," Gurnani said. "We can't possibly envision the full range of disruptive products and services. But we have some possibilities."

https://www.cnet.com/news/verizon-to-hold-worlds-first-crazy-fast-5g-wireless-field-tests-next-year/

•••
5G networks are coming in 2020: here are the speeds and advantages to expect
5G-speed.png

I still remember the day when I first accessed the internet from a mobile device. It was in the early 2000's, when I owned a Motorola T720 flip phone. Its data connection allowed me to download ringtones, wallpapers, even games from the web, which was quite an adventure back then. But it was also kind of slow, and even a single image took a long while to load, even when it was the size of a postage stamp.

Today's 4G phone networks are literally over a thousand times faster, but even that won't be able to meet the demand for data traffic of future applications. That is why a whole new generation of cellular communications standards is already in development, and 5G isn't far from becoming the next hottest tech buzzword. But how did we get here and what is 5G going to change? Let us explain.

How fast is 5G, and what do we need it for?

At the typical data speed provided by today's 4G LTE networks (between 10 and 30 megabits per second in a realistic scenario), a high-definition movie can be downloaded in a matter of minutes. That is fast indeed, but when it comes to cellular networks, data speed is just one of the many factors to consider.
In the near future, our smartphones will not be the only devices requiring a 24/7 data connection. Self-driving cars, autonomous drones, IoT appliances, smart wearables, and infrastructure solutions are expected to raise the demand for cellular data, hence next-gen technologies are being developed with capacity in mind. In other words, 5G will be expected to reliably and simultaneously serve a much greater number of connected devices.
At the same time, 5G networks will be designed to be flexible, responding to the particular usage scenario. Some applications might require super-fast data exchange, while others may demand a rock-stable connection with minimum latency. No matter the case, 5G should be able to adapt and deliver the best possible user experience.
Actual 5G data speeds will vary from one application to another, but rates between tens of megabits and tens of gigabits per second are to be achievable. Overkill? By today's standards, probably. Awesome? Most definitely, yes! All of this extra bandwidth will allow the delivery of services that current 4G networks can't quite handle. Think 4K, 8K, 360-degree video streaming, real-time augmented and virtual reality experiences over the web, massive online multiplayer games with zero delay issues, and more.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/5G-n...e-the-speeds-and-advantages-to-expect_id88963

•••

What is 5G and How Will It Make My Life Better?

Everybody loves speedy internet, so it’s no surprise that every major telecom in the world is working to make it even faster. Smartphones, watches, homes, and cars are increasingly requiring stable internet connections. In order to pipe in enough bandwidth for that precious wireless feed, we’re going to need an entirely new form of wireless signal—that’s where 5G comes in.

Similar to 4G and 3G before it, 5G is a wireless connection built specifically to keep up with the proliferation of devices that need a mobile internet connection. It’s not just your phone and your computer anymore, either. Home appliances, door locks, security cameras, cars, wearables, dog collars, and so many other inert devices are beginning to connect to the web. Gartner predicts that 20.8 billion devices will be connected to the Internet by 2020. By comparison, there are currently an estimated 6.4 billion connected devices in the world. That’s a lot more devices asking for a quick connection.

When will 5G be available?
It’s already available in some test locations around the United States. This week at Mobile World Congress, Verizon announced that it’s begun limited trials of 5G in Texas, Oregon, and New Jersey. Not to be left out, AT&T announced that it will begin testing 5G technology in its own labs before hosting fixed trials.

Although both Verizon and AT&T, the nation’s two biggest internet service providers, are already testing 5G, don’t expect to see it anytime soon. Most experts predict that 5G won’t be widely available until 2020.

But it will be well worth the wait. If there’s anything that everyone can agree on, it’s that speedy internet is a necessity in this day and age. And the importance of a quick connection is only going to increase. If we’re going to realize a vision of the future with billions of connected devices, then blazing fast internet is going to become a basic necessity—and 5G will help us get there.

http://gizmodo.com/what-is-5g-and-how-will-it-make-my-life-better-1760847799

•••
IMO, 5G isn't ready so demand for 5G domain names is slow. this is ok with me, more time to pick and choose before the land rush.

•••
wow! did you just get it recently?that one slipped my radar or more like assumed it was taken didn't bother checking.when did you get it??
Thanks mate...Yeah I got this one early last year, hopefully a good investment.

•••
•••
I am late
so here is

5g.business

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Not late, still gems out there.

agreed! I walked away from 2 last night! who's gonna get it??

here's a rationale for thinking about 5G

5G will create a whole new market of superfast connected devices. This market will consist of mobiles devices.

Today riding the Uber to the Doc's saw store after store after store of Mobile shops. Then I thought will there be 5g stores online? of course!

5gstores of course taken but....

what is a "store"?

what's a replacement for STORE in a domain? for an online store specifically??

House?
Hut?
Base?
Town?
Land?
Central?
Cube?
Box?
Planet?
World?
City?

Just got 5GStation.com and 5GWare.com right now. Plus I got 5gCheap.com back during latest dotster special. Cheap as a keyword is a powerful lure online. oh and also have

Online5G.com

Last edited:
•••
Sorry but in searching 5g domain whois saw this! had to share.

and yes it's from 2002 so yea that price is merited. but STILL!!!! lol

I got 5GWorx.com and 5GWorks.com and WORK5G.com

5gnetworks.jpg

•••
•••
wow!! your take on 5G is awesome.

•••
Sorry but in searching 5g domain whois saw this! had to share.

and yes it's from 2002 so yea that price is merited. but STILL!!!! lol

I got 5GWorx.com and 5GWorks.com and WORK5G.com

Show attachment 45566
5gnetworx is still available
Recently regged 5gsmarthome.com
The previous owner had it up for sale at $999999, not sure why he dropped it.

•••
5G Domain names are huge! by time the land rush starts, prices for "5G" domains will skyrocket IMO. Business will scramble to secure 5G domain names that best fit their business description (a lot of companies aren't ready for 5G yet!)
The "INTERNET of THINGS" (IOT) can't work efficiently without 5G. I believe the simple way to market the Internet of things (IOT) is to call it "5G", because IOT cars; IOT companies; or IOT refrigerators; don't have that same snap, doesn't roll off the consumer's tongue well, and is a longer type-in then 5G such as.. 5G CARS; 5G COMPANIES; or, 5G REFRIGERATORS.

When a consumer types in "5G" for any services, or goods they will instantly gain access to those particular goods, or services that have iot compatibility. Then you have business startups, as well as existing companies that will want to attract consumers, and they won't be out done by a longer type in like "IOT" . With Billions of devices in use, and millions of new goods, and services that are being developed for "5G". Money will pour in to 5G companies in search of funding from investors that will make the DOTCOM era investors look small by comparison, simply because 5G will move information at lest ten times faster then "4G".

5G speed will allow products, goods, and services to have capabilities never imagined before, with millions of new inventions added. These companies will be looking for Domain names that will help their sales bottom line, while making it easier for the consumer to find them, and give a good idea of it's capabilities. What better Domain name to use then those containing the key word "5G", IMO. Here's a few I recently came across..
5GAA.DE
5GAPPARATER.SE
5GAUTOMOBILVERBAND.COM; .DE
5GAUTOMOTIVEASSOCIATION.DE
5GAUTONOMOUSCARS.COM
5GBREITBAND.DE
5GBROADCASTNETWORK.COM
5GCA.COM
5GDOT.COM
5GDOTCOM.COM
5GDRIVERLESSCAR.COM
5GENHETER.SE
5GFIBEROPTIC.COM
5GFIBEROPTICNETWORK.COM
5GFIBEROPTICS.COM
5GFLASH.COM
5GGERATE.DE
5GHT.COM
5GMOBILFUNKNETZ.DE
5GMODEMBOX.COM
5GNETZERK.DE
5GOPTICFIBER.COM
5GPAINT.COM
5GPS.DE
5GPS.INFO
5GREGULATION.COM
5GROADSENSORS.COM
5GSELFDRIVINGCAR.COM
5GSICHERHEIT.DE
5GSMARTBATTERY.COM
5GSMARTPHONE.DE
5GSOLAR.COM
5GSURGEONS.COM
5GTELCO.COM
5GTELCOS.COM
5GWEARABLE.COM
5GWIRELESS.KR
5GZA.COM
A5GCOMPANY.COM
A5GTELCO.COM
APARATOS5G.MX
LOSTELEFONOS5G.CO; .COM; ..ES; .MX
NOK5G.COM
TELEFONOMOVIL.COM; .MX
TELEFONSMOVILES5G.CO; .ES
I like them all.

•••
5gdriverlesscars and 5gselfdrivingcars are still available

•••
•••
I've been investing in 5g domain names for the past year. The amount of dollars being invested in infrastructure and advertising will blow away any industry by 2020. 5G will create all new jobs. 5G will revolutionize every vertical market and make fantasy a reality. One vertical I took an interest in is Healthcare. I own the following
5GHealthcare.com
5GDoctors.com
5GImaging.com
5GTelemedicine.com
5GSurgery.com
5GDiagnostics.com
Hoping for a big win!!!!!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back