Dynadot

showcase SHOWCASE 5G DOMAINS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
5g is inevitable. 5g will power and make iot and ioe (the internet of things/everything) a reality. It is the future. Are you ready?

Please share your best 5G domains.

And which is better?

5g+keyword?
Or
keyword+5g?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also Just picked up 5gusb.com

•••
Can't believed this one was still available !!

Kenya5g.com

Did you know that kenya is becoming the tech hub of Africa !!!
There is a place near Naroibi that is growing to become the equivalent of our Silicon Valley . It is call : silicon savannah
Google, intel, Nokia, Microsoft, ibm are all heavily invested there already .
5g is expected to grow very fast there because 80% of peoples relies on cel phone rather than desk top and lap top !!!

•••
My last acquisition
Cryptocoin5g.com
I like it!!!

•••
3gstore.de 181,479 USD 2011-09-30 Sedo

I personally think this was a fluke. as most other 3g sales were $xxxx.

thee only "4G" related domain sales are......

4gantenna.co.uk 2,050 USD 2013-12-25 Sedo
nfc4g.com 2,100 USD 2011-06-29 Sedo
3g4g.com 1,371 USD 2015-06-01 4.CN
4gmobile.com 1,141 USD 2014-03-21 GoDaddy
4ghotel.com 1,000 USD 2015-05-08 Sedo
4gvoip.com 465 USD 2009-10-21 GoDaddy

These sales mentioned here can be used for marketing materials for future 5g domain sales.

Your Welcome!

I own 4gantenna.co.uk and lots of 4G and 5G and mobile and telecoms related domains including 4gsim.co.uk, 5gsim.com / 5gsim.co.uk / 5grouter.co.uk, 5grouterstore.co.uk, 5gstore.co.uk. 5gnews.co.uk, 5gmodem.co.uk, 5gantenna.co.uk, 5guk.com, 5guk.co.uk, voipstore.co.uk, iptelephones.co.uk, siptrunk.co.uk, dongle.co.uk and hundreds more - just not got around to advertising them for sale

•••
Just pick up;
5GDataSpeed.com
5GAppliances.com

•••
upload_2019-5-29_11-13-8.png

•••
•••
I think 5g is gonna be huge but might be a few years away. I write a decent amount of future tech articles and 5g looks like its going to be important for things self driving vehicles, remote surgery etc. For example did an article about a doctor in China performing remote surgery via a robot over a 5g network. Another we did was about self driving shuttles which were controlled and monitored over a 5g network in a testing area(also in China). Not just limited to Asia. A farm in England is experimenting with robots milking cows also over a 5g network. The speed and responsiveness is going to open up a lot of things.

•••
5G.Technology

5Gguys.com

FifthGenerationTechnology.com

•••
•••
I've got a few...

5GPhone / net (since 2010)
5GMobile / co
5GReceiver / com
5GData / net
5GApplication / com
5GCloudCommunication / com
5GCloudCommunications / com

•••
5GMR.com
5Gtalk.com
5Gspots.com

•••
•••
5g is inevitable. 5g will power and make iot and ioe (the internet of things/everything) a reality. It is the future. Are you ready?

Please share your best 5G domains.

And which is better?

5g+keyword?
Or
keyword+5g?

5gappstore.com
5gcell.com
5gcom.com
5ggay.com
5ggays.com
5gminutes.com
5gresearch.com
5gringtones.com
5grx.com
5gsex.com
5gtrial.com
5gtrials.com
5gtelecoms.com

•••
•••
Sorry but in searching 5g domain whois saw this! had to share.

and yes it's from 2002 so yea that price is merited. but STILL!!!! lol

I got 5GWorx.com and 5GWorks.com and WORK5G.com

Show attachment 45566
5gnetworx is still available
Recently regged 5gsmarthome.com
The previous owner had it up for sale at $999999, not sure why he dropped it.

•••
I got interested in this niche early last year, but i did manage to get these:

5GGEAR . com
5GDEVICE . net
5GPHONES . net
WEAR5G . com
IOT5G . net
5GWEAR .com

All reg'd untill 2020

:)

•••
one question. the chinese reg. were the perhaps just

NLLL speculation?

5G + LL.com? or .cn?

or are we talking 5G + long words?
I believe 5G is in its infancy, it's hard to tell if the Chinese willl in fact reg short /long 5G domains ,how high prices will go, or in which place 5G will be positioned. This is Uncharted Territory we are in, going where no investor has gone before with very few 5G reggs being registered and sold in years, now things are heating up. This reminds me of the .com; .co; story. However, I will say this. I'm thinking brandables first, and products second.. unless of course I get a good product 5G domain name on my brain which says a lot for that unchartered territory theory as well. LOL

Last edited:
•••
Breaking updates on 5G
Trump nominates Pai to lead FCC, course set for Open Internet challenge, 5G support

By Dan Meyer JANUARY 24, 2017

FCC views on Open Internet regulations expected to hit significant review under Pai, though 5G support could flourish.

The Federal Communications Commissions looks to have found a new leader as current commissioner Ajit Pai has been nominated to head up the powerful government regulatory agency.

“I am deeply grateful to the President of the United States for designating me the 34th chairman of the Federal Communications Commission,” Pai noted in a statement. “I look forward to working with the new administration, my colleagues at the commission, members of Congress and the American public to bring the benefits of the digital age to all Americans.”

Pai is set to replace departed FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler, who stepped down [URL='http://www.rcrwireless.com/20161215/policy/fcc-chairman-wheeler-to-step-down-jan-20-tag2']from the position on Jan. 20. Pai was initially nominated to the FCC by President Barack Obama in 2012, and has served as senior Republican on the commission.[/URL]

Pai was the most vocal critic of Wheeler policies, with his staunchest comments tied to the Open Internet regulatory framework connected to net neutrality. When adopted, Pai stated, “I don’t know whether this plan will be vacated by a court, reversed by Congress, or overturned by a future commission. But I do believe that its days are numbered.”

Speaking at a Free State Foundation event last month, Pai furthered his feelings on the eventual reversal of the Open Internet rules.

“I’m hopeful that beginning next year, our general regulatory approach will be a more sober one that is guided by evidence, sound economic analysis and a good dose of humility,” Pai said.

Operators on the side of rolling back the current Open Internet regulations applauded Pai’s nomination.

“No one is more prepared to reframe the agency to address the needs of this rapidly changing marketplace,” said Bob Quinn, senior executive VP of external and legislative affairs at AT&T, in a statement. “Chairman Pai will work with his fellow commissioners to quickly and decisively put back in place the commonsense regulatory framework necessary to support the President’s agenda for job creation, innovation and investment.”

AT&T is also in the midst of gaining regulatory comment on its pending $85 billion acquisition of Time Warner, which could benefit from a lighter regulatory approach by the FCC.

In terms of the FCC’s ongoing efforts to free up spectrum resources in support of “5G” services, it would appear Pai should be at least as supportive of those efforts as Wheeler. As part of the FCC’s Spectrum Frontiers initiative from last summer, Pai stated he had urged the commission to include as much high-band spectrum as possible into the proceedings, including expansion of those efforts to bands above 95 GHz.

Pai has also been a proponent of the FCC’s attempts to streamline equipment siting and deployment, which is seen as critical to support 5G network plans using millimeter wave spectrum resources.

The FCC continues to operate with a limited staff of just three commissioners, with replacements now at stake for Pai seat as a sitting Republican commissioner and former Democratic commissioner Jessica Rosenworcel, who’s tenure officially ended on Dec. 31, but has since been renominated for a seat.

•••
3GPP has just acquired a "5G LOGO" Things are heating up. I had some low ball offers, "5G" domain names aren't cheap.. at least mine aren't. However companies in the market for 5G Domains may be able to get a very good name at a very low price (Before the rush starts.) from Someone that don't know what they have. The first Big purchase of a 5G domain name is all that's needed. I also believe companies will start to sift through posts made on this board to find the domains they need, and some investors will make alot of money selling the 5G niche. More people will start to show up following the money, reading every post for hints, and techniques those posts may provide. IMO This couldn't happen to a better bunch of guys, The 5G Domain Investors.

Rubber-stamping the much-speculated name to the next generation wireless communication technology, the 3GPP cellular standards group has officially adopted the term '5G' going forward. The 'Organizational Partners' have approved the new logo of 5G along with the name, which will become the forthcoming wireless standard. The new 5G logo is derived from the LTE Advanced Pro design, however forgoing the general recurrence of the 4G LTE branding.

•••
This Qi Wireless Charging Receiver is specially designed for Apple Iphones

It is specially designed for. The most efficient way to add wireless charging feature by piggybacking it on the battery of the Apple Iphone it works well with any Qi-enabled charger.

5GQi.com any thoughts on this one or am I reaching ??? NLLL too

Last edited:
•••
Another one and another one.....................

http://5gaa.org/

check out all those members of the 5G Automotive Association?
Perhaps it's time for Car5G.com!

The CAR will be Connected!

5g.jpg
?!?!?!

•••
I own 5GAA.de I plan to use this generic.

•••
In the spirit of NFCENABLED.COM

I REGGED 5GEnabled.con

Goggle "4g enabled" and you'll "get it".

5g enabled ........

Phones
Laptops
Cars
Homes
Tablets
PC
VR
AR
TV
Internet
Wearables

Endless use!!!!

•••
Sweden-based IT Multi-National Company (MNC) Ericsson recently launched exclusive 5G plugins to meet the ongoing demand of 5G in the country. The all new 5G plugins will help to successfully address different 5G use cases such as haptic feedback-enabled drones, driverless buses, mobile HD videos and much more.

Regged

5GPlugins.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back