IT.COM

showcase SHOWCASE 5G DOMAINS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
5g is inevitable. 5g will power and make iot and ioe (the internet of things/everything) a reality. It is the future. Are you ready?

Please share your best 5G domains.

And which is better?

5g+keyword?
Or
keyword+5g?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I heard they are testing 6G now, going to be crazy
Technology is crazy, I hope I have the ability to study until I grow old.

•••
I grabbed 5GWirelessPhones.com on auction today for $100.

I won the auction. But, then GoDaddy said the seller no longer owned it. That sucked. They refunded my payment...

•••
Picked up:

Best-5G
Better-5G

Both in king.

•••
What do you think about 5gfastest.com

•••
•••
5groar.com
5gcompatible.com

Might get more soon :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
5g is all about mobiles for 95% of common people's. 5gmobilez.com is available for sale the only best alternate option of 5gmobiles. com at very reasonable price visit domain or reply info...

•••
5g is all about mobiles for 95% of common people's. 5gmobilez.com is available for sale the only best alternate option of 5gmobiles. com at very reasonable price visit domain or reply info...

•••

Look at namebio for sales ending with mobilez

Good luck with that.

•••
5GCell.Network

Last edited:
•••
•••
got 5gcoins.com
.net is a live site

I see that live website mentions 5GChain lol while I was regging 5GBlock.com and 5GBlockchain.com why the heck did I not also register 5GChain.com? lol idiot!

•••
•••
5glidar
5gmeter
5gmodule

.com

•••
•••
I picked up 5Gkit .com for reg fee few days ago. Another expireddomains find I'm holding for many years as I think it can sell for high 5 to 6 figs lol..

•••
Just playing devil's advocate here.

Half the people I know will never buy a 5G device because of the unsafely high EMF output. As I understand it 5G represents faster internet for mobile devices (in theory; I have heard complaints to the contrary in some cases, guess it depends on the vendor). Some have questioned whether this is actually needed at all.

Is a "5G surgeon" or a "5G gay" ever going to be a thing? Will anyone ever even google "5G connected cars" for some reason (if you're shopping for a $20,000+ vehicle is 5G going to be so important that you're googling for it)? Is there any reason any 4G car could not be made 5G just by upgrading to a 5G radio?

When 4G came out was it relevant in any capacity outside of what your phone plan offered? Was it accompanied by a rush of 4G domain sales?
For more on the future of 5G check these articles:

https://www.gartner.com/en/newsroom...k-infrastrucutre-revenue-to-grow-39pc-in-2021

https://telecoms.com/510807/5g-network-kit-revenues-to-near-20-billion-this-year-report/

https://www.gartner.com/smarterwithgartner/will-5g-boost-the-adoption-of-smart-living

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back