IT.COM

Show off your AdSense income. Newbies only

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

blue^ray

Account Closed
Impact
Just curious to how everyone else is going in terms of adsence revenue.

I seem to be at the $10 mark every month but tryint to increase it. currently im doing alot better this month

october seems to be a good month. I am hoping to have a poker site up soon which has the ads blended. most of my income comes from a single arcade site I have.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had $0.13 deposited into my bank account the other week :) I think that was just for verification purposes though!! So far I have "earned" $0.03 - guess I'd better start promoting my sites!

Andy

•••
andysyme said:
I had $0.13 deposited into my bank account the other week :) I think that was just for verification purposes though!! So far I have "earned" $0.03 - guess I'd better start promoting my sites!

Andy

how many sites do you have all up?

I have 4 Arcade site/domains (1 working) 6 Directories (1 sold) 1 Poker Site (under construction) 1 Xbox site parked earns $1.50 month over at Namedrive.com

do you think that is a little much?

•••
im averaging about a $ a day ....after making 10 cents a day for 6 months lol
n i m still a newbie :)

•••
Just started using adsense and made around 5$ this month so far lol

•••
wow ive already passed my normal $10 a month this month.

hopefully I get around $18 this month. I am looking to increase my number of websites soon also. so maby I can pass the $20 mark. :)

•••
I am increasing slowly as my site is expanding now i am making $15 to $20 per month

•••
•••
Ive passed the $20 mark this month so far so good.

•••
I did have adsense but recently got banned for some invalid click reason. I'm still investigating.

•••
blue^ray said:
I am hoping to have a poker site up soon which has the ads blended. most of my income comes from a single arcade site I have.

You might want to reconsider that. Adsense doesn't allow gambling sites.

Well lately I've been getting income and I have no idea where its coming from. All my sites are on channels and they get little to no clicks each day, yet I'll have about 4 clicks a day from ads that aren't on a channel. I'm not sure where
these clicks are coming from, but I guess I shouldn't complain since I'm earning some nice money from them. :p

•••
I was at about 8.00 from my 1 health site, (over 4 months lol)
but within the last week I have also added 4 free directories
and I'm already over 18.00 bucks. So next month will be a good
test :)

•••
I'm at ~$80 this month. :)

Last month was $0.86! Wooooo!

•••
I average about $100 every 2 and a half months or so.. that's with one or two sites up sporadically..

•••
-CO- said:

I know they do not allow gambling sites but I was not 100% sure what they ment on this like actual real live gambling or not.

I asked google twice about my poker site to if it is in compliance with the guidelines I got a green light by both people.

The poker site only has information on how to play poker and poker articles. I will be tripple checking with google when the site goes live but so far it seems they will allow it.

•••
Well, yesterday was my best day so far... $0.67!!! WooHoo, a step closer to the $1 a day :)

•••
-CO- said:

Well lately I've been getting income and I have no idea where its coming from. All my sites are on channels and they get little to no clicks each day, yet I'll have about 4 clicks a day from ads that aren't on a channel. I'm not sure where
these clicks are coming from, but I guess I shouldn't complain since I'm earning some nice money from them. :p

They don't?? Dang lol, I'm glad I saw this post.

Not to highjack the thread, but which ones do allow ads shown on gambling sites?

•••
kiplarson said:
They don't?? Dang lol, I'm glad I saw this post.

Not to highjack the thread, but which ones do allow ads shown on gambling sites?

I dont know what the condition is but I asked google themselves and they oked my site saying it was in no way in violation of the rules. I will ask again when I have fully deved the site. If they say no I will put adbrite ads on the site

•••
well, after 6 months of work on my directory I now get $2/day, which is good, I only want to get to $10/day since I now have arround 350 visits/day

•••
shutzu said:
well, after 6 months of work on my directory I now get $2/day, which is good, I only want to get to $10/day since I now have arround 350 visits/day

nice 350 visits a day. I get on adverage 50 visitors a day for my directories :(

im still trying to find a good stratergy to gain traffic.

•••
I just started using adsense and I earned $11 total and almost $7 in last 7days.

•••
I have earned 45$ last month(was just 15$ in September...jump of 30$) and now my site gets 3000 Uniques per month.....Hoping for even better results this month!

•••
Kinda kills ya when you see guys raking in $1000's per month, doesn't it?

•••
$100 in october. aiming $200 this month :p.

•••
yesterday I had 32 impressions on my health site with 4 click thru's (made $1)
and over 500 impressions on the other 4 sites with no click thru's...
go figure!

dgridley said:
Kinda kills ya when you see guys raking in $1000's per month, doesn't it?

What's the secret? :hehe:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back