IT.COM

Show off your AdSense income. Newbies only

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

blue^ray

Account Closed
Impact
Just curious to how everyone else is going in terms of adsence revenue.

I seem to be at the $10 mark every month but tryint to increase it. currently im doing alot better this month

october seems to be a good month. I am hoping to have a poker site up soon which has the ads blended. most of my income comes from a single arcade site I have.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's happened to me before as well.. maddening!

I should break the minimum by the end of the month.. that much at least is good..

abcde said:
Its funny how yesterday i got 14 clicks and earned more than 3 bucks, today i got 16 clicks and only get mot even 50 cents... hehehe

•••
I just started 3 days and make $0.15 only (2 clicks :()

•••
I got my PIN entered it and now im not going to end up without the minimum $100 payout this month :(. Almost made it.

good thing is my arcade site has just reached a stable level of about $15 a month (50c day) which ant bad as it covers my hosting costs of my 2 servers

oh well ill get my payment after christmas hopefully. :)

7 more clicks and ill have 1000 clicks all up :P

•••
I just put google adsense on my website about 6 days ago, still finishing up putting the ads on the site, planning on putting a blog and a forum soon & making around 45 cents a day from google adsense. I have not advertised the site as of yet, most of my traffic is coming from an old angelfire website i had for about 4 years.
Edit: this is my first time using adsense let alone first time making any money from a website, still trying to figure everything out lol
Seems to be going pretty well for my first time i guess, planning to add a directory website of mine soon.

•••
Just relaunched my proxies after several weeks of downtime.. right now averaging $3/day, hoping to get it back up to the $40/day!

•••
Dan said:
I'm going to try to get over $200 this month from AdSense.. I'd love to be making that much for doing nothing. :)
Not going to happen. :( I'm at ~$120.

It's really weird, though. Today I got 6 clicks for over $6 and other days like yesterday I got 26 clicks and $1.82.. My traffic/revenue almost completely dies on weekends. :(

•••
•••
tm said:
Just relaunched my proxies after several weeks of downtime.. right now averaging $3/day, hoping to get it back up to the $40/day!

are proxy sites a good revenue earner?

•••
i got $ 8 from my blog in november (started at november 17th with adsense)

lets hope i can double that in december :)

•••
blue^ray said:
are proxy sites a good revenue earner?

Definately... just make sure you don't put any google ads on the browse pages (against rules). Also be prepared for the server strains & costs and make sure your host allows them before you decide to make one.

•••
m goin slow and steady and m pretty happy with it
july-$10
aug-$38
sept-$44
oct-$62
nov-$81

Dec I wanna reach $100 mark :D

•••
I average about $10 a day. I'm sure if i worked the ad placement a bit better it would increase, i might have a play, see what happens.

Tom

•••
I don't think it's entirely about ad placement.. I think making sure you optimize for the right keywords is at least equally important. No sense optimizing for keywords that pay 2 cents a click when you can get those $4 clicks.. the trick is knowing which are which.

I've been playing with Adsense Accelerator (check out their videos on the site).. and I'll let you know how it works out for me..

Morphmaster said:
I average about $10 a day. I'm sure if i worked the ad placement a bit better it would increase, i might have a play, see what happens.

Tom

•••
last month i earned 50 im getting pretty close to the 100 payout mark

•••
$91.90 so far. im earning a steady 50c a day now so I should get a payout this month. :)

•••
I now have 6 directories I'm tracking with google,
this is showing under all time - I think the first directory
went up in Oct

Page
impressions .Clicks . Page CTR .Page eCPM [?] .Earnings
42,505 ..........117 .... 0.28% ...$0.65 .... $27.45

I'll never reach $100 at this rate of payout :gl:

•••
mis_chiff said:
went up in Oct

Page

you will get tons of impressions but low CTR with directories. I use to own a bunch of them they do earn quite a bit per click thou.

ive now mainly got 1 arcade and trying to start up a 2nd arcade :)

•••
I've been doing good in December.. over $100 so far from 3 proxies. It's going to suck over the holidays when no one wants to be using a proxy. :(

•••
blue^ray said:
ive now mainly got 1 arcade and trying to start up a 2nd arcade :)

Do you get good results from your arcade?
Must be tons of impressions!
I've often wondered about those...

•••
mis_chiff said:
Do you get good results from your arcade?
Must be tons of impressions!
I've often wondered about those...

I only have a small arcade 190 to 350 visitors a day probbaly 2 game plays per person.

I do get a good CTR but the click value is shit. mainly 3c clicks and filtering out the MFA sites ect doesnt really change the amount earnt.

•••
Yeah, I can't figure out the best ads either,
yesterday for example on my health site
26 1 3.85% $4.97 $0.13

and on 1 directory
70 1 1.43% $0.49 $0.03

and last 7 days, in the same order
health
116 2 1.72% $2.17 $0.25

and same directory as above
535 2 0.37% $0.13 $0.07

I don't get it! low page impressions and 2 clicks I get .25
and almost 5 times more page impressions and still 2 clicks I get .07

I had 1 click about a month ago on my health site for $4
since then NADA!

What makes it sad, sometimes when I have no clicks
Google gives me a penny :'(

•••
^^ Blending might be able to increase your CTR.

$5.91 left and ive got my $100 payout. :)

•••
mis_chiff said:
went up in Oct

Page

Ive got one directory since sept, and it has made me 42$ in 3 months till now. If I had 6, that would have made me 240$ *thinkin*..maybe I should put up a couple more directories up.. :P
Oh n btw, Ive put the google ads on the face...you can check it out at www.yvir.com :P 3 468*60 blocks above the fold ;)

and btw, revealing your ctr is against Google TOS.

•••
ubzweb said:
Ive got one directory since sept, and it has made me 42$ in 3 months till now. If I had 6, that would have made me 240$ *thinkin*..maybe I should put up a couple more directories up.. :P
Oh n btw, Ive put the google ads on the face...you can check it out at www.yvir.com :P 3 468*60 blocks above the fold ;)

and btw, revealing your ctr is against Google TOS.

^ I thought that was a smart way about doing it.

and yes you should remove your CTR ect. info/

Last edited:
•••
I've been averaging around 45-50 cents per day on bassintips.com with the highest being $1.15 in one day. Checked it today and was shocked to see nearly $3.00, I just recently put up a forum and asked some friends to help spread the word. I'm hoping this higher revenue is more than just a one day thing, but we'll see.
(keeping fingures crossed).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back