budget: above $5000 Show me your most valuable .com domains

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Send me up to 5 domains, not more
2. Show me what you think its actually worth, and WHY
3. Show me the very lowest price you are willing to sell for

@Amanda - For the purpose of Namepros rules, I will make the upper limit "Up to $1 million each", however, I won't be upset if people send domains higher than that. :)

If I do not respond, it means that I am not interested at this time, but may have saved your details in a spreadsheet for later.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
PM sent, without prices, just presenting my domains,a number of 4. If interested, let me know and we can discuss.

•••
•••
Can you please clarify if looking only for .com (and if you wish what niches you are seeking)

•••
•••
•••
Can you please clarify if looking only for .com (and if you wish what niches you are seeking)

As specified in title... .com only.

There is no other criteria other than what I've said in the main post.

Thanks! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
1. Send me up to 5 domains, not more
2. Show me what you think its actually worth, and WHY
3. Show me the very lowest price you are willing to sell for

I have friends in high places, so for this particular post... there is NO BUDGET LIMIT

@Amanda - For the purpose of Namepros rules, I will make the upper limit 1 million, however, I won't be upset if people send domains higher than that. :)

If I do not respond, it means that I am not interested at this time, but may have saved your details in a spreadsheet for later.
PM SENT

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back