Dynadot

Should we Run a NP Secret Santa Campaign?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NamePros Secret Santa Campaign?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • No

votes
    20.0%
  • Yes

votes
    50.0%
  • Don't Know, Dont Care

votes
    30.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

So I'm wondering if maybe we should do a NP Secret Santa thingy?

I have no clue how it would work just wondering if people would be keen?

Maybe folks can "donate" towards the campaign... (I think a NP Staff member / Mod could be the contact person for gift donations) People can donate whatever they want, from a domain name or money or whatever else they can think off. Then maybe the Friday before Christmas or on Christmas eve a NP member can be randomly picked (don't know how but there must be some way to do it)

What do you guys think....worth the effort or not?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We used to do this but it takes huge commitment and I think we are now a little too late :) Just my opinion

•••
We used to do this but it takes huge commitment and I think we are now a little too late :) Just my opinion

Thanks for the feedback, I didn't realize it was something was done before... Jeepers, it just dawned on me that Christmas is only 6 days away!... definitely too late, way too late... early enough for next year though ;)

•••
Thanks for the feedback, I didn't realize it was something was done before... Jeepers, it just dawned on me that Christmas is only 6 days away!... definitely too late, way too late... early enough for next year though ;)

Yes :) I remember sending an American member a little English hamper of things they were not likely to have experienced like a spotted dick :) Never did know if they enjoyed it or not

•••
Yes :) I remember sending an American member a little English hamper of things they were not likely to have experienced like a spotted dick :) Never did know if they enjoyed it or not

Bwhahah I can see this post confusing the hell out of some people.....lol
"She sent him WHAT? :xf.confused:"

•••
"She sent him WHAT?

I just googled it and then saw your post :)

Last edited:
•••
We a
"She sent him WHAT? :xf.confused:"

We actually had spotted dick and custard yesterday it was lovely ;. one of my favs

•••
We a

We actually had spotted dick and custard yesterday it was lovely ;. one of my favs

Lol, I was going to say something about a beauty spot I have but probably best I restrain myself :P

•••

To save time for some members..
"Spotted dick is a British pudding, made with suet and dried fruit and often served with custard. It is made from a flat sheet of suet pastry sprinkled with dried fruit, which is then rolled up into a circular pudding. Wikipedia"

Not sure what would show up if I checked out "images"...learned my lesson when I googled "grandfather clock" and forgot to put in the "l"... (<old joke)

I think a Christmas cheer not a bad idea..even something like paying for a members upgrade (maybe a goid way to use up your "NP" dollars..sell them for cash and put towards a upgrade) < just a idea

•••
It's not 2008 anymore lol

Remember the other thread you made.

Try aiming lower, like trying to get the NP Holiday Party thread going again. We are on the second or third year of not having one.

Or maybe a Holiday domain swap thread, Give a domain get a domain. No postage required.

•••
your spotted dick - Is that like my swiss roll? hahahahaha

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back